Saxenda, Ozempic, Wegovy and Mounjaro advice and support #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To the person looking for discount codes on MedExpress I used START20 or something along those lines found it on google. This was last week so hopefully it still works!
---
Little update for anyone who it may help.

Since taking MJ on Saturday I’ve not felt like I want to eat. Having to make myself have bits to hit 1000 cals a day. I know this is very low but I had some great success with Fast 800 Keto so trying to do that. Lots of energy and feeling good at the moment. I hope it lasts!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
So i think online prescribers are been under pressure, i just received an email from my provider (asda) about people been very ill due to lying with information they provide b4 been prescribed, or taking the meds with other medications they didn't declare during consultation. They ask that people be honest in giving them correct height and weight, pics etc so they can prescribe safely.
With this, i believe they will all soon be alot stricter, unfortunately those Getting it as a quick fix are now causing hardship for many that genuinely needs it.
Yep, I agree - my provider (Simple Online Pharmacy) have started asking for a selfie with your application, when they didn't before. They then asked me for a photo of me stood on the scales (or a letter from my GP confirming my weight and BMI... wtf?) - despite me ordering my last 2 pens with them? Waiting for approval now but wow. What a faff.

I discussed with them last month about at what BMI they'll stop prescribing, but it seems it might be now?! 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 1
A loss absolutely is a loss! And you could well be carrying water weight with your period and this warm weather (if you are in the UK!). Could you consider tracking measurements too? I am typing this having not done this yet myself, so not lecturing! I understand despondency. Try to keep the faith. You are making progress.
Thank you! I think tracking measurements would help too, need to invest in a measuring tape! Definitely feeling clothes are looser and I know I’m eating better, just feeling envious of big losers!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you! I think tracking measurements would help too, need to invest in a measuring tape! Definitely feeling clothes are looser and I know I’m eating better, just feeling envious of big losers!!!
I really regret not taking my starting measurements. I know I am getting smaller because my clothes are quite baggy but now I'd love to see the measurements.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lost 0.7lb this week, small loss but very happy with that 🙌🏽
Also my partner’s sister noticed I’d lost weight and paid me some compliments. Then his other sister goes ‘can we stop because I’m feeling sensitive about my weight’. I just thought will you shut the F up! It was alright when you was losing weight at the start of year and I was feeling sensitive about mine. BUT I complimented her. Always makes everything about her. You’d think there was an hour discussion about it, literally 1 min.
Sorry for the rant, just really pissed me off! Why can’t people just be happy for you? Why can’t everyone be winning and doing well?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lost 0.7lb this week, small loss but very happy with that 🙌🏽
Also my partner’s sister noticed I’d lost weight and paid me some compliments. Then his other sister goes ‘can we stop because I’m feeling sensitive about my weight’. I just thought will you shut the F up! It was alright when you was losing weight at the start of year and I was feeling sensitive about mine. BUT I complimented her. Always makes everything about her. You’d think there was an hour discussion about it, literally 1 min.
Sorry for the rant, just really pissed me off! Why can’t people just be happy for you? Why can’t everyone be winning and doing well?
You should have told her to get on the jabs, and given her a reference code so you get something back for her being a self absorbed wench!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
confirming my weight and BMI... wtf?) - despite me ordering my last 2 pens with them? Waiting for approval now but wow. What a faff.
Wow so they now want us to be weighing at GPs, ridiculous. Fingers crossed you get approved.
---
stop prescribing, but it seems it might be now
Let's hope they don't now, I'd hate to stop now abruptly. I am 20lbs away from my target, but even after reaching the target i want to titrate down slow and gradually to help me maintain whilst getting used to no having the medication.

Hi everyone, can anyone tell me where is the cheapest place to purchase Mounjaro from?
Also if I order from Medexpress, does the pack come with four needles? Thank you!

Reactions: 2
If you have some spare string or a ribbon around you could use that to track your waist measurement, just tie a knot at the current circumference and repeat every month.

Sticking with it will lead to you becoming a big loser in the end I think. That's been my experience anyway, even though my weight loss started slow!

Reactions: 3
Hi everyone, can anyone tell me where is the cheapest place to purchase Mounjaro from?
Also if I order from Medexpress, does the pack come with four needles? Thank you!
MedExpress send 4 needles. If it's your first order of 2.5 you will get a sharps bin. You can also request an additional sharps bin with any other orders.

• Heart
Just weighed after first week on MJ, 6lb down 👏🏻 and I’ve decided to inject in my thigh for this need week rather than tummy. Not sure it will make a difference but happily trying it to not get an upset tummy!

Anyone not sleeping well, try a magnesium tablet before bed. That’s actually worked for me

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just weighed after first week on MJ, 6lb down 👏🏻 and I’ve decided to inject in my thigh for this need week rather than tummy. Not sure it will make a difference but happily trying it to not get an upset tummy!

Anyone not sleeping well, try a magnesium tablet before bed. That’s actually worked for me
What magnesium do you use please x

On the topic of magnesium, I'm sure I've read here that people are taking it to help with constipation. Is it just tablets and what does should I look for?

I went on a body scan machine for the first time in since I started Wegovy last autumn and it’s so clever! Tells you how much fat , muscle , water etc you have and I can really see the fat I’ve lost . I’ve been going gym a few times a week just lifting light weights , nothing mental . And I’ve built some muscle , lost a fair bit of fat and increased bone density . Mine was at a David Lloyd gym and is called body trax or something like that? But there are other places that do it . They have one at my local hospital for dieticians to use too ! I never clocked what it was as all of this is new to me .
Just thought I would let you all know in case you feel down about a low loss , this might be a better guide to track . I wish I knew about this sooner 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve just got back from a 10 day holiday. I took my last dose on the 8th June as I’d been having side effects that stopped me functioning I decided to stop taking it while I was on holiday as I didn’t want to spend 2/3 days in bed. I have a 7.5mg pen but will take a lower dose today to ease back into it.

I weighed this morning and I’ve put 1lb 9oz on since being away. I’m pleased with that as I’ve been eating and drinking more and moving much less. However, I haven’t eaten as much as I would have done previously and definitely didn’t drink as much as I usually do on holiday.

I’ve learned that I can still eat the things I enjoyed before and it’s ok to leave some of it, I don’t need to clear my plate and I don’t need chips with everything 😅

I didn’t feel hungry immediately after missing a dose. I’d probably say I’ve only really started feeling hunger again in the last couple of days so 2 weeks after my last dose. I had a real craving for chocolate yesterday but didn’t eat as much as I would have done before 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 6
On the topic of magnesium, I'm sure I've read here that people are taking it to help with constipation. Is it just tablets and what does should I look for?
There’s different sorts for different things. For constipation look for magnesium citrate on the packaging. Whereas for sleep magnesium glycinate is the most helfpul. TBH I’m not totally sure how/why they help with different things!
1719394443117.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5