Saxenda, Ozempic, Wegovy and Mounjaro advice and support #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have the ‘nutrition geeks’ 3 in 1 magnesium supplement. Usually on offer on Amazon. I can’t compare to others, but I think it’s ok.

Reactions: 1
So I am in my second week of 2.5 mj. I have been a little hungry today. It doesnt take much to fill me but I would say I have been more hungry this week. That said I am still eating considerably less than I was - but is this a 'just the odd day' phenomenon or is it likely that this will be my reaction to 2.5 from now.

Reactions: 2
Simple online pharmacy ship same day so comes the next day
They're slow AF to approve at the minute though - I ordered on Monday (knowing I would be home for the delivery today), was asked to send a selfie on Monday, then a photo of me on the scales yesterday, and now they're saying the doctors are "looking at it" 🙃

• Wow
So I am in my second week of 2.5 mj. I have been a little hungry today. It doesnt take much to fill me but I would say I have been more hungry this week. That said I am still eating considerably less than I was - but is this a 'just the odd day' phenomenon or is it likely that this will be my reaction to 2.5 from now.
It's so tough to say as it's different for everyone. I'm 2 months in with 2.5 and have had very little food suppression throughout (but that's fine by me) whereas one of my friends is 6 weeks in on 2.5 and has full appetite suppression to the point they are struggling to eat

I’ve just ordered my next batch of jabs, decided to stay on 2.5mg as I feel the appetite suppression is still strong and whilst my losses are relatively slow (7lbs in 4 weeks) it’s much more sustainable for me. Plus, I seem to get a lot of side effects so increasing the dose gives me the fear.
I used e surgery and with the code provided it was £118. Thank you to the poster for sharing the Reddit thread!

ACtually i take that back! Of course I was hungry I hadnt eaten anything since 7pm the night before. Although I ate more in one sitting at 11am (16 hours later!) it was still only 400 cals and I am still full and dont want to eat so 1. of course I was bloody hungry and 2. I need to chill out! its working!

• Haha
ACtually i take that back! Of course I was hungry I hadnt eaten anything since 7pm the night before. Although I ate more in one sitting at 11am (16 hours later!) it was still only 400 cals and I am still full and dont want to eat so 1. of course I was bloody hungry and 2. I need to chill out! its working!
ha! I feel like we’re similar I started panicking at my tummy grumbling earlier after saying I didn’t feel hungry. It’s still working I think the first few days post infection have given me a false sense of security.

I'm down almost 4kg. In fact it's the same my son weighed at birth. Half way through week 3 and very happy so far. I've got a way to go before I hit the magic 15% but I'm close to dropping down a BMI category (from very severely obese to merely severely obese)
. My appetite returns a bit on the Thursday and Friday before I inject on Saturday but I'm working out good choices and remembering what full feels like. I was at an agricultural fair on Saturday and ate a fairly unpleasant burger but left the chips (both were absolutely extortionate). I also had a bad experience when I ate a donut on Monday having only had some carrot sticks and hummus a few hours before. I felt very very sick and did not want to at anything. I would not repeat that.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone on Mounjaro that has managed to get the extra dose out with a needle. What line did you fill it up to using these needles? There was enough to fill it up to number 60. Is that too much?

Attachments

60 on that is 0.6ml so the same as a normal dose. I took out everything I could which was 0.7ml as you lose some priming it

Didn't seem to make a difference tbh. Maybe at higher strengths it would but for 2.5 seemed okay.

Well this is annoying. I received my 1st MJ order today from Numan and there are no needles. I wanted to start straight away as I can’t store the pen in my fridge without getting a family lecture and now since I can’t start it, I’m going to have to store it in a cupboard which probably isn’t wise in this heat! Did anyone else get an order with absolutely everything included - down to the sharpies bin and not get the needles?

Well this is annoying. I received my 1st MJ order today from Numan and there are no needles. I wanted to start straight away as I can’t store the pen in my fridge without getting a family lecture and now since I can’t start it, I’m going to have to store it in a cupboard which probably isn’t wise in this heat! Did anyone else get an order with absolutely everything included - down to the sharpies bin and not get the needles?
That is surely an error on their part?

My latest pen from MedExpress came without needles this week. I emailed them and they sent needles next day delivery. Contact Numan ASAP.

Thanks All - I have submitted a request but they are offline now so it will only be dealt with tomorrow. Do you think the pen will spoil / lose its effectiveness if it’s stored in a drawer tonight?

Thanks All - I have submitted a request but they are offline now so it will only be dealt with tomorrow. Do you think the pen will spoil / lose its effectiveness if it’s stored in a drawer tonight?
The quickest way to get needles might be to pop to a pharmacy in the morning. They'll have them and you can jab tommrow. Posted ones will take a few days

It'll probably be fine, but can you not pop it in the back of the fridge behind some random jars that no one will touch?

Need to take my fresh wegovy pen on holiday:( so it will be out the fridge 24 hours probably... does anything bad actually happen if you do that? not got the option to take early either :/