Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teddy19

VIP Member
Thinking of starting Saxenda after reading through this thread. Where is the best place to order and how long does a pen last? And do you recommend to saxenda over the others as a first timer? I probably have about 4 stone to loose

@Twinklestar yes my stomach feels bloated, I'm on my 5th week I think and 11lb down. I'm on 1.2. Having to take dulcoease as been abit constipated. These last 2 weeks I've only lost 1.4lb, wish it was more lol.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
It hasn’t affected my mental health but I know for others it has and they’ve had to stop. Is it worth discussing with your GP? Or your counsellor/support worker/psychologist if you have any of those? They may be able to offer support or suggestions.

I hope you’re ok.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Thank you 😊 I’ve got a few weeks of Saxenda left but then probably going to switch. I’m worried about forgetting to inject weekly though

Dr Karen Kim

Where is everyone getting their Ozempic? I’ve been paying £200 on manual but must be able to get it for less? I’ve lost a fair bit of weight on it now as I‘ve been using it since mid October, so ideally would prefer to go to somewhere that doesn’t contact my GP? Thanks in advance

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I feel like the pen I have (from London Slimming Club) is a dud. If someone told me ‘you’re just injecting saline’ I would believe them. Literally zero effect and I’m up a dose 1.8 mg.
You saying that I had issues with 3 pens last year from them they all had to be replaced 🙄

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Does anyone know where in the uk has stock of 1mg ozempic as Health Express are out of stock & have just emailed reminding me to renew my prescription

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I tried Saxenda last year but we didn’t get on but I’ve just ordered ozempic. When do people inject? I was going to do Sunday evening but I’ve ended up going out so thinking tomorrow morning but don’t want to feel funny at work.

isitlunchtime

I’ve been on Saxenda before and it made me sick as a dog. I’m thinking of going for either Mysimba or Ozempic now, because NOTHING is shifting the gunt 😂

margaretta

VIP Member
Yes, check with your GP.
There have been people on the FB groups with Crohns who say they notice a big improvement in those symptoms after starting the injections.
Out of interest has anyone in the FB groups had pancreatitis a while back and still be able to be prescribed it?
I couldn’t get it via Boots because I had pancreatitis years and years ago. I asked my GP and he was no help. I’m waiting to see the guidance on Wegovy but hope they will let me take it at my own risk.

bcfc999

Chatty Member
I'm on 1.6 now and have supposedly lost 4lb since starting almost 2 weeks ago - I track what I eat pretty accurately though and I don't think I've had enough of a deficit to have lost more than 2lb. My appetite hasn't really been affected either aside from the first couple of days where I felt really sick. Surely you still have to be eating in a deficit to lose the weight? I'm so confused!

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I’m not someone with a big appetite but have gained weight due to age and snacking. Do you think ozempic will help. I can’t drop a lb no matter what atm.

Rothsey

VIP Member
Well I weighed myself and I’ve put 2lb on… what the fuck. Am I being dramatic? It’s only been 4 days mind! I’m peeing past myself and I have the most blinding headache.