Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
Does anyone know how to get ozempic prescribed if you're not obese? I tried health express and they wouldn't let me have it. I know you can just lie about your weight but health express also asked for a picture.

Which sites are best for getting it without having to give too much info?
Have you tried London slimming ?

Hi everyone x
Week 3 of ozempic. Spoke to my GP who said I should qualify on the NHS once they have the NICE guidelines. I’ve seen a few mention Wegovy. Are there any differences between the two at all or is it just the brand name?

Scotty06

Chatty Member
Did everyone lose their appetite straight away? I’m on day four now, and I've been eating less, but I'm still hungry, and still managing decent portions. Could murder a doughnut. At least the blinding headaches and nausea have gone now.
Im still waiting for it to happen, Saxenda was instant for me

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Is anyone in Ireland on Saxenda? I'm running out in few days and I see that my usual pharmacy has up that there are supply issues and that it won't be available in Ireland until mid May. Really don't want to go off for month and have to start again. Would appreciate any info. Thanks.
Ladies could anyone offer any advice on my post above from earlier today. Iv rang around a good few pharmacies this afternoon and none have it in until mid May. I'm so disappointed as going on my holiday in one months time exactly and wanted to stick with it. Iv only gone up to 3.0 last 2 weeks and it's suiting me. Really worried that coming off cold turkey I'll just undo all my good work....based in Dublin. Thank you I'm advance.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
When I’ve felt sick it’s usually been down to not eating enough for too long. A small snack usually helps. The actual vomiting doesn’t always seem related. I have been sick out of nowhere several times, even when I’ve felt fine.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
No you just message them and ask for a new prescription and they will put it through. Just have to let them know what your current weight is and the dose you are on.
---
I’m stuck at a plateau, currently on 3mg and have been for weeks now which was working well but the effects aren’t as strong anymore. I’m not exercising atm but think I’m going to have to start which I’m dreading. I’ve got 10lbs to lose until goal weight and my fitness is absolutely shocking so need to just bite the bullet. About to go pick up my new pens 🎉
10lb to go is great!

Tell.A.Tale

Chatty Member
Does anyone know the expiry of an unopened refrigerated pen? How many monthly years do these last if you want take a break but still have an unopened pen?

Rothsey

VIP Member
How did you all decide which method to start with? I’ve been reading this thread from afar and just don’t know whether to take the plunge or not. I’m scared of side effects impacting work/family life but could really do with kickstarting my weight loss.

It’s the horror stories I’ve heard over the years about not being able to get to the toilet on time that do it! X
I started with tablets cos I thought that if I felt sick and couldn’t handle it it’d be out of my system quicker than a weekly injection… oh and also injections! Ha.

I am really nervous. I had no luck on Victoza it just suppressed my appetite, eating a lot less, on it a year. No weight loss. I’m on steroid’s constantly for an autoimmune disorder.

My consultant has prescribed Ozempic but I’m afraid it won’t work with my medication.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Most of the side effects eased over time for me I just feel sick when I eat late and it lies on my stomach giving me bloat and wind so am working on that as it’s a bad habit I have anyway.

Hi all, I’m on week 5 of Ozempic. I did 3 weeks at 0.25, 1 week at 0.5 & this week I’ve started 1mg. I know I didn’t do long enough on 0.25 & 0.5 but it’s literally doing nothing so I’m wondering if I’m wasting my time, I’ve lost no weight at all 😩 has anyone experienced similar? Did the weight loss ever pick up? (I should probably mention it’s not the pen, I’m buying it in a vial & have to fill the needles myself which I hate). Debating moving to the pen.

caremum

VIP Member
I'm taking ozempic and have been told by my doctor I will have to stay on it indefinitely to maintain any losses.

Really?! I really won’t do it as a lifelong thing- I can’t understand if you maintain the eating habit why it wouldn’t just stay off 🤞🏼
[/QUOTE]
I think the hunger comes back . . . though I was on a smaller dose over christmas and it worked too so you could get two months out of a 1 ml dose.

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
newbie here x

I keep seeing comments all over social media blaming ozempic for the drastic weight loss of celebs/influencers recently. Does it really work that quick and effectively? Or are people just cluelessly commenting

Dotdot23

Hi all, I've been watching these threads for a while due to the hype of these drugs in the media.
is anyone in this thread taking it that has a BMI lower than the range? I'm a healthy weight but want to use it to get really lean and my friend is able to get some for me. No judgement please but wondered if anyone has taken it who is already a healthy(ish) weight?