Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tit4Tattle

Chatty Member
I was wondering this too, I’ve got 2 weeks in Italy in August and I am planning to eat allllll the pasta and pizza. Wondering how to wean myself off for those 2 weeks 🤔
I’m going away in a few weeks and leave the day my jab is due I’m just going to miss that one but I don’t get as sick from it after being on the 1mg for 2 months now

BongoBingo

What’s the plan for long term maintenance on Saxenda? Can you go down to a lower dose or do you stay at 3.0? I’m getting close to goal but can’t really afford the full whack anymore.

Dub2020

Anyone had to switch from Ozempic (semaglutide) to Viktoza (liraglutide) due to unavailability of Ozempic locally. I’ve had ti switch to viktoza and I don’t find it is anywhere near as effective at controlling my appetite and digestive system. I found Ozempic brilliant for making me feel fuller for longer, indicating to my brain to stop eating when I’m full and slowing down my digestion so I don’t feel famished all the time. The vitoza just doesn’t do the same for me. Anyone else any experience. I’m only on the vitoza for 2 weeks so far but this is just my experience. No side effects either and I’m up to 1.8mg now.
I'm much the same. It's more effective once you get to 3mg but still not as good as ozempic. I am still losing weight slowly but definitely needing more food.

Scotty06

Chatty Member
Absolutely zero loss for me on ozempic still 😭 feel absolutely fine also 🤔 had side effects with sax at the start, basically wasting my money at this point, do i continue??

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Does anyone know of any current offers or the best price for Saxenda? Been a while since I bought and didn’t have a discount code.

Or if switching to ozempic wheres the best place to buy and what dose to start? Been on 3mg Saxenda for a loooong time so don’t feel like starting at the beginning on ozempic would be the right choice. But it confuses me 😂 what is the max dose for it?

Tove_drew

Chatty Member
I’ve been thinking of trying one of these medications but I’m concerned what happens once you reach your goal weight. Are you forever on the shots and or have any of you successfully kept it off after without the shots?

Rothsey

VIP Member
thank you for all the responses re tablets v injections... I'm going on holiday in a couple of weeks, i guess the decision is what version of meds and wether to start now or after i get back off holiday... x

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
I’ve been desperate to try. Really not sure which to go for. I am really pleased I’ve found this thread and reading with interest!

Was going to take the plunge and order last night but then still have a fridge full of Easter egg so
Figured maybe I’ll leave it a bit lol

Just seen a scary post on FB about people having bad “accidents” on Ozempic. People talking about their most embarrassing situations and it made me feel 🤢. Is this a thing? Must admit this has terrified me somewhat 😬

Twinklestar

@VicksterIcon @EnoughAlready wow I really want to give this a go! I’m on metformin for PCOS currently. Do you take this too? I’m not sure if it can be taken alongside. You don’t have to answer this as it’s very personal but can you have it prescribed with PCOS alone?

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Ozempic face is a catch phrase made up by the media. Anyone who loses a lot of weight through any method will be left with a less fat face.
I know, that's why I clarified 'where you lose weight on your face and get wrinkles'. I was asking for personal experience.

caremum

VIP Member
Ozempic seems to be short everywhere at the moment in Ireland. First time I don't have my next jab. Bit of a panic on.