Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I was worried about side effects getting in the way of work so I took my first dose at 6pm. I was thinking if I had horrendous side effects I might only have to put up with them for a few hours and then sleep through them and feel better for the day after
I’ve just taken mine! Got a feeling of dread and excitement

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Took the plunge and ordered Ozempic today. Had to be a little creative with my starting weight (I wouldn’t qualify as obese) but ho hum. Excited to start. I feel like a bit of a fraud bcos I only have a stone to lose and am already just in a healthy BMI range, but i can’t shift this last stone and it’s really getting me down so 🤷‍♀️

Jane Tee

VIP Member
Day 3 and had minimal side effects so far. Definitely noticed I am a bit nauseous especially when I am due to eat or haven't had enough water! My partner already said that she thinks my face looks slimmer - not sure I believe that but I guess I could have lost some water retention or something!

I cannot believe how much this has stopped the 'food noise' in my head. Every single day for as long as I can remember, I wake up and start thinking about all the nice food and treats I am going to have all day, probably as a dopamine hit. I can honestly say I have barely thought about food at all for the past few days and only eaten when I am genuinely getting slightly hungry, and even then, its only enough to satisfy me and then I stop. I never, ever thought this was possible, I'm quite stunned.
If youre not eating, what are your energy levels like? How do you keep going throughout the day?

The news item on Wegovy last night mentioned the price is £73. I’m assuming that’s to NHS. I wonder what the private pharmacies will charge?

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I’ve only used it a couple of times so far so can’t really comment but it had good reviews and it’s easy to use so I’m trying to have a go every day and see how I get on

teddy19

VIP Member
My sanexda pen is arriving today 😬 slightly nervous! Hoping it works 🤞🏼 any tips for the first week or so?

Also it’s obviously very expensive, has anyone found they’ve saved money elsewhere like food shop, takeaways, eating out etc that sort of offsets some of the cost?

cb76xx

Any actual diabetics here that are doing opemzic..I'm wondering if I could get it on prescription and whether doctors are open to this. And can you take it with metformin

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Which would people recommend between Saxenda and Ozempic? I’m not technically obese but have a stone to lose that I just can’t shift!

Mycatismad

VIP Member
Don’t put it into muscle! You could pinch a big chunk if you like, but I just find an area and jab it straight in. It’s a bit more daunting than the tummy, but once you’ve done it a couple of times it’s fine. I’ve not done my arm yet - that squicks me out big time.
Thank you 😊 do you think tummy is easier?

Eenymeenyminymo

VIP Member
Has anyone got experience of this and exercising?
I exercise frequently, running, gym etc but struggling with overeating. Wonder how it effects energy levels and performance

Rothsey

VIP Member
Has anyone got any advise on tablets v injections. I’d rather take tablets. I just cannot be bothered with the faff of injecting. I take oral HRT so figure that as I’m taking that I may as well have a tablet at the same time… anyway does anyone know if the side effects will be the same? If you have them that is? Thank you….

Vadie

Hi all, first time posting on here 😬 Piled on weight due to 2 back surgeries and being completely immobile 😭 Get married in October & looking at ordering Ozempic. Need to shift this beef. Where’s the best place to order it? Thank you 😁

Ellamay87

VIP Member
How did you get on? Pure pharmacy has loads too I heard. They also must buy in bulk cause they’re cheap too.
No answer when I tried calling yesterday. I'm going to try call both today or hopefully tomorrow morning if they are expensive. I skipped a day yesterday but have enough for 2 days left. Thanks so much for the info. I really don't want to go off it over the enext few weeks at least as finally feel like I'm getting some momentum.

Moor123

Hi all!
can I have some advice, I would like to lose approx 1 stone, I generally eat well and exercise, but I can not shift the 1 stone i put on in lockdown, i also think i am peri-menopause which is not helping. Which weight loss drug would be best for me, I just want a low dose where my appetite is suppressed for just a few months to get me started. Thank you :)