Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly...SB TOLD FS.
FS opinion didn't matter to SB. SB enjoyed having that control. Like in court today where FS used the answer 'because SB made me do it'.
Yep because she can't say no to her or she knows what's gonna happen, she was scared of that evil witch, I'm sure she never ever thought for 1 minute that savannah would kill star

Reactions: 8
2.58pm In the toilet, FS doesn't say she left to put the pad in the kitchen, I remember a lot being said about this, it kind'a explains the discussion around the toilet not being clean but it definitely doesn't say she left the bathroom then went back for a wee, not sure what this means but it's odd

Reactions: 1
Yep because she can't say no to her or she knows what's gonna happen, she was scared of that evil witch
Just reading the way SB was in court and with people in authority, I don't think F and Star stood a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t think Frankie knew the specifics of the charges, or how the police had arrived at the conclusion they did. She will of been in shock, turmoil & a lot of the first 24hrs after will I’m sure have been a blur. SB has probably shared with a family member what has actually happened & then they have got to work on FS till they were arrested. I do think she’s only just finding out a lot of things now the case is been heard in court. However my opinion may change after she’s been cross examined, or it will become even more clear she may have started to become suspicious but it’s escalated within days & it was too late.

Reactions: 11
2.58pm In the toilet, FS doesn't say she left to put the pad in the kitchen, I remember a lot being said about this, it kind'a explains the discussion around the toilet not being clean but it definitely doesn't say she left the bathroom then went back for a wee, not sure what this means but it's odd
There was one day where it was mentioned she left to go put sanitary stuff in kitchen bag and went back in bathroom and cleaned toilet and had a wee but don't know which day

Reactions: 2
There was one day where it was mentioned she left to go put sanitary stuff in kitchen bag and went back in bathroom and cleaned toilet and had a wee but don't know which day
I can’t remember this and it would have stood out on here as many have queried it.. Surely it would have been mentioned today in bed evidence? The whole thing was supposed to have happened over the space of a few minutes and if she leaked and was in hospital in pjs it would be mentioned. They are going to pull her lies apart anyway tomorrow.

This might have been mentioned before but too many threads to go back on. Does anyone else think SB couldn’t get over the fact FS used to be straight and took the jealousy out on star? Star was a constant reminder to SB that FS had been with men and she just couldn’t handle it

Reactions: 11
This might have been mentioned before but too many threads to go back on. Does anyone else think SB couldn’t get over the fact FS used to be straight and took the jealousy out on star? Star was a constant reminder to SB that FS had been with men and she just couldn’t handle it
Not sure, SB herself identifies as Bisexual so I assume that means she may have or have interest in men ? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I was thinking this just earlier!!!

Reactions: 4
I can’t remember this and it would have stood out on here as many have queried it.. Surely it would have been mentioned today in bed evidence? The whole thing was supposed to have happened over the space of a few minutes and if she leaked and was in hospital in pjs it would be mentioned. They are going to pull her lies apart anyway tomorrow.
Here, SB says there is no bin in the bathroom and confirms you'd have walk to the kitchen to dispose of it in the bin bag hung on the door. And frankie told police she changed her sanitary towel, disposed of it (need to do that in kitchen) then went to bleach the toilet and have a wee after (day 17)

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Hi first post but have been following this trial and reading this forum everyday .
Apologies if this has already been pointed out . Today when giving evidence FS stated that the kitchen door was always propped open with a chair .
However when one of the paramedics was giving evidence earlier in the trial and was shown pictures of the flat he stated that the chair wasn’t propping open the door when he arrived at the flat .
We know SB returned to the flat alone after everyone left , and took her own photos to show where Star was “found” . Was the chair used/moved in her assault on Star ?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Here, SB says there is no bin in the bathroom and confirms you'd have walk to the kitchen to dispose of it in the bin bag hung on the door. And frankie told police she changed her sanitary towel, disposed of it (need to do that in kitchen) then went to bleach the toilet and have a wee after (day 17)
sorry… I’m really confused… I’m sure earlier I read that she was making coffee in the kitchen when she heard a loud bang or thud? But here it says she was in the bathroom.

Can’t find anything about the milk. It’s day 17 they did the walk through.

Thank you. She was supposed to have been in the bathroom the whole time though, there’s been no mention of her going into the kitchen.

I think the ticket is a bit of a red herring, although she was only there 30 minutes before Star was attacked, and F did say from early on that SB told Star off and F told her not to because she wouldn’t understand.

I think Star being a “sign” from her mum, and FS making noises about stopping contact was the real motive. The ticket may have been a trigger for her rage, Star maybe taking a toy or crisps from one of the other children maybe, I don’t think we’ll ever know.

I’m personally not surprised that F can’t remember everything clearly. In the interview with Dr Taylor on the day of Star’s death, Dr Taylor said F was quiet and couldn’t remember events clearly whereas SB was louder and could recall things. That said, I feel a bit more doubtful after today and I imagine the next couple of days will make very uncomfortable reading.

Reactions: 13
Thank you. She was supposed to have been in the bathroom the whole time though, there’s been no mention of her going into the kitchen.
I guess she could have kept the sanitary towel with her and stayed in the bathroom, bleached, had a wee and then left to put it in the bin, it says hears a loud bang *while* she was changing her pad so that would mean when she left to dispose of it the incident had already happened . Its so confusing which order. Have to see what she says on the stand about it

Reactions: 5
Thank you for finding all that, I knew it was somewhere :)

There wasn't today, which made me question it but I think it was mentioned before, it has definitely been brought up a few times

sorry… I’m really confused… I’m sure earlier I read that she was making coffee in the kitchen when she heard a loud bang or thud? But here it says she was in the bathroom.
SB was making coffee, FS was in the loo ... apparently

Hi first post but have been following this trial and reading this forum everyday .
Apologies if this has already been pointed out . Today when giving evidence FS stated that the kitchen door was always propped open with a chair .
However when one of the paramedics was giving evidence earlier in the trial and was shown pictures of the flat he stated that the chair wasn’t propping open the door when he arrived at the flat .
We know SB returned to the flat alone after everyone left , and took her own photos to show where Star was “found” . Was the chair used/moved in her assault on Star ?
I would hate to be on that Jury! I wonder if the barristers will summarise all these inconsistencies, I know they have cross examined etc but at what stage do they set out this kind of conflicting accounts, if at all, maybe we are reading too much in to everything ... so confused

Last edited:
I’m re reading day 1 and will be reskimming other days too. It says that there was no love shown towards Star in Smiths videos and she was left in a baby walker for hours.

I’m re reading day 1 and will be reskimming other days too. It says that there was no love shown towards Star in Smiths videos and she was left in a baby walker for hours.
Do you ever have anything bad to say about SB? You only seem to talk about FS, but maybe I’m mistaken?

“No hint of love” referred to a single video didn’t it? She accepts she was negligent and cruel at times. I don’t agree that’s the whole picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.