Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If its the video of the blood licking (ugh) and the missed calls, it seems a little late in the day to be bringing it up? Couldn’t she have raised a point of law earlier in proceedings?

Reactions: 5
How can FS answer why ZA didn't ask SB certain questions? Clutching at straws

Reactions: 10
I’m sure the incident with the cliff came up ages ago, that’s not a new thing!

Reactions: 4
I’m sure the incident with the cliff came up ages ago, that’s not a new thing!
There’s talk of that in texts in the evidence timeline and SB was “drunk” and “didn’t remember” so she didn’t go into any detail about the event

Reactions: 2
Didn’t it come out that FS had lied about the cliff thing at one point? I can’t quite remember the details.

Licking blood off a wall is a bit extravagant for her to make up to be honest , I believe that happened

Reactions: 18
Licking blood off a wall is a bit extravagant for her to make up to be honest , I believe that happened
Would be interested to know if that picture/video exists. Would they not have it in evidence?

Reactions: 5
I don’t get why they haven’t recovered that video if it exists. It sounds like it’d be very helpful for both the prosecution and FS.

Reactions: 7
Body language is important here.
I’m wondering if she’s being deliberately obstructive with all of these “I don’t know” answers or if she’s actually a bit on the slower side, as has been suggested before.

I think it’s important to remember there’s reports of DV between Yvonne and FSs dad. Violence between partners is possibly normal to F to some degree.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if they’re gonna bring JH up in FS defence about that video he might finally serve a purpose in this trial 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.