Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When SB’s Facebook was up for a few days, I watched a few of her videos and she has this horrible vibe about her. It made me shiver.

Reactions: 8
I think Frankie’s sister could have been a bit more loyal to her sister, she was throwing Frankie under the bus in her text messages to SB. They were ‘closer’ than Frankie and SB were
I thought this too

Reactions: 6
I was skim reading, but yes didn’t FS say today that Alicia was closer to SB than Alicia was to FS? Like ehhh….each known the psycho for a matter of months and that trumps 18 years? How?!

Reactions: 3
I think Frankie’s sister could have been a bit more loyal to her sister, she was throwing Frankie under the bus in her text messages to SB. They were ‘closer’ than Frankie and SB were
They’re half sisters, right? Maybe they just weren’t close and clashed, it does happen. Perhaps AS was taken in by SB’s manipulation too at first. She did see the light eventually though - a lot sooner than her sister, sadly for little Star.

Reactions: 14
I was skim reading, but yes didn’t FS say today that Alicia was closer to SB than Alicia was to FS? Like ehhh….each known the psycho for a matter of months and that trumps 18 years? How?!
I had a theory that there was some sibling rivalry between Alicia and Frankie. There are some comments to that effect on some Facebook pages. Alicia was also 2 years older, at uni, had a different dad (potentially different family also?).

Reactions: 2
Interesting first posts wawa.
From memory, Alicia was very distressed giving her evidence and there’s not nearly enough information to judge what went on between them.

Reactions: 4
Either FS is somewhat paranoid, or she’s just been mega unlucky with the people around her liking her partners. First she thought her mum was fancied the boy she was with when she met SB, then she accused AS of wanting SB, then there’s the rumours about her mum and JH.

On the topic of AS, surely SB must be like most abusers and have some form of charm, perhaps she was just drawn in (platonic or otherwise). I really don’t think she deserves to be analysed too much, it sounds like she was a loving auntie to Star, let FS live with her at one point, and is no doubt traumatised by this whole ordeal.

Reactions: 7
When SB’s Facebook was up for a few days, I watched a few of her videos and she has this horrible vibe about her. It made me shiver.
I screenshot quite a lot of her pictures and a bit of her timeline. I knew it wouldn’t be up for long. I’ll go through them at some point, when the trial is over and post them (minus the pictures of her sisters kids) if anyone cares to see them.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Frankie had her mum and her sister fancying her love interests.
Sorry if this has been posted before (honestly wish I had the time to read every thread, but want to stay updated with the latest thread vs the latest live court transcripts)

I saw on FS Facebook someone commented on one of her posts that FS mum (YS) slept with Star’s dad??!!!

Sorry if this has been posted before (honestly wish I had the time to read every thread, but want to stay updated with the latest thread vs the latest live court transcripts)

I saw on FS Facebook someone commented on one of her posts that FS mum (YS) slept with Star’s dad??!!!
I think like most things on Facebook, it can be taken with a pinch of salt. There are numerous family members creating very dramatic posts and comments which seems to have the desired effect of whipping everyone into a frenzy.

Reactions: 9
I think like most things on Facebook, it can be taken with a pinch of salt. There are numerous family members creating very dramatic posts and comments which seems to have the desired effect of whipping everyone into a frenzy.
Most definitely! Facebook is a wild place, but I can’t help but search. Morbid curiosity.

Reactions: 1
Yup, after Star's funeral allegedly.

Another thing that is currently being brought up is that there was another GoFundMe last year for Bernard Hobson (possibly Jordan's father) to cover funeral costs according to a family friend.

Apparently children's funerals are free and covered by a government scheme.

Reactions: 5
I just think she could have been a bit more loyal to her sister rather than telling SB how Frankie is a liar etc. I’m not throwing any shade towards AS it’s just they are sisters. Aren’t they meant to stick together?
Frankie’s family seems dysfunctional at the best of times. Sister’s don’t always get along or even like each other.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Not all siblings have a close relationship, same as how not everyone gets on with their parents. It’s subjective.

Reactions: 7

It seems very like 'my sister's window cleaners brother knew her best friends step-sisters mum' on Facebook...Everybody HAS got to know somebody.
Take it all with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.