Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering, I see the video with savannah boxing and I'm intrigued to know if she was allowed to box having fits ?

Reactions: 3
I think that’s unlikely. Jealousy is a human emotion but anyone who can harm a baby is depraved and seriously messed up in the head.

I think Star’s short haircut suited her nicely but SB had no right to get it done - more stamping all over boundaries and making decisions that weren’t her’s to make.
Someone (I think AS) also said Star was picked on and punished when all the babies were fighting over toys etc. Obviously there was more than just normal human jealousy at play (endlessly beating a toddler in the back of a car 😐 etc) … just seemed weird , 2 kids not considered cute by their own family (😔😧) and then a beautiful little one in the picture. Punishing Star for taking a toy (and her own toys I think AS said) Obviously SB has issues WAY beyond that.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Do you think there was some jealousy involved about how pretty Star was? Before MaryKate locked down her page, she said on Facebook something like “they may not be good looking kids, but I love them” or something, which I thought was SO ODD and awful for a mother to say, let alone about 2 very small children.
I’ve thought this my self A few times.

Reactions: 2
You don’t want to know everything that happened to that poor little boy, it’s far more disturbing than anything you’ll read here (and that’s saying something). Poor Peter and all the little children who suffer at the hands of those who’re meant to protect them. 😢

Also his mother should have been put behind bars for life as she didn’t show any remorse if I remember correctly.
I laid awake at night for weeks after reading the details that poor little boy! 💔💔💔💔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Just had a look

I don’t know why people post tit like this. Prisons are full of schedule 1 murderers and violent sexual offenders. It’s not often anything happens to them.

If SB was on the houses then there would have been plenty of opportunities for people to get vigilante justice, they aren’t staffed at night. They just talk tit. Nobody is going to do anything. Just a bunch of tit talking crappy people

Reactions: 10
You’re not allowed an opinion on here.. not everyone has time to catch up on every single post.

You’ve got to be insane if you think either of them have paid the price of losing Star. They both need to rot being bars for the next 20 years.
Yeah and it's alright to make it up as long as its positive to FS 😔 that baby had horrific injuries FS would have had to walk about with her eyes shut.

Reactions: 5
I laid awake at night for weeks after reading the details that poor little boy! 💔💔💔💔
Same. Even now, whenever a child abuse/murder case comes up in the news my thoughts go straight to Peter. Lessons have clearly never been learnt from that. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I did too. It was the first time I think I truly realised how depraved some humans can be. His beautiful face and his tragic end haunted me for so long. I think I was around 16 and I cried so hard when I read about it, I was so angry and I remember feeling so ashamed of the human race. His case hardened me and I changed my outlook on life after reading about that poor baby. I’m so different now and have the ability to remove my self emotionally from horrific crimes and look at them objectively, but we shouldn’t have to.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Clearly siblings can’t win - MaryKate is criticised for being loyal, Alicia criticised for not being loyal enough. Just seems a very odd aspect of the case to join a forum and start a discussion on, out of all the things.

I had better revert to using the mute button:sneaky:
Although, the one is the sibling of someone who seems to be a violent thug and the other a sibling of someone vulnerable who has experienced domestic violence.

Reactions: 1
I did too. It was the first time I think I truly realised how depraved some humans can be. His beautiful face and his tragic end haunted me for so long. I think I was around 16 and I cried so hard when I read about it, I was so angry and I remember feeling so ashamed of the human race. His case hardened me and I changed my outlook on life after reading about that poor baby. I’m so different now and have the ability to remove my self emotionally from horrific crimes and look at them objectively, but we shouldn’t have to.
How those people only got indefinite sentences I will never know. One of the "men" is now a personal trainer under a new identity apparently. I feel like crying all over again. I have always said the men and woman who do the work and see what they have to, to bring these little babies justice are real life super heroes! RIP little precious baby Peter. 👶🏼 ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.