Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone saying Star’s family are irrelevant when it comes to a sentence review must not have followed the trial in detail at all.

Reactions: 11
If Star’s family’s opinions are irrelevant then half this thread could be irrelevant too then? We’re simply having discussions.
When it comes to sentencing anyone else’s view but judge and jury is completely irrelevant. You may not like it but it’s a case of tough titties.

Someone in my family can commit a crime tomorrow, how I feel won’t be taken into account regarding a sentence.

Reactions: 4
OK. Obviously you know more about it.
I know as much as the next person who followed the trial transcripts since day 1.

I just took both the defence and prosecution evidence and arguments into account.

Some people are only looking at the crime at face value. “Toddler murdered in care of mother and partner” therefore both mother and partner need to be hung drawn and quartered. (Hence my recommendation of the Trusting Evil Podcast Page. A lot of members on there hold the same views)

With a case as complex as this one, we can’t jump to the conclusion that FS murdered Star and deserves the same sentence as SB or a longer sentence than what the judge finds appropriate.

Statements like “FS wasn’t a victim” shows a complete lack of understanding and following of the evidence put forward by both the defence and prosecution. We’re all entitled to our opinions but discarding crucial evidence (in this case, FS’ defence) is really worrying.

Reactions: 10
Again we are simply having discussions and I repeat having discussions this is what this thread is for. There’s the trusting evil podcast which was recommended by a poster.

Reactions: 5
When it comes to sentencing anyone else’s view but judge and jury is completely irrelevant. You may not like it but it’s a case of tough titties.

Someone in my family can commit a crime tomorrow, how I feel won’t be taken into account regarding a sentence.
No one is saying a family members views will effect and determine the sentence. But go off 🤣

Reactions: 7
Imagine thinking that the views of a murdered toddler's family are irrelevant, whilst commenting and complaining about the sentence yourself 🤔

Reactions: 15
BTW does anybody remember how Brockhill gave a note to the judge, mentioning that her family was target of attacks? Not good, but what the family is going through has no impact on the judgement or the sentence.

Imagine thinking that the views of a murdered toddler's family are irrelevant, whilst commenting and complaining about the sentence yourself 🤔
I don't get you.

Who said it and where did we say no one.

We are having discussions what’s the harm ?
There is no "harm". But the families should have no impact here since they are clearly biased.

Reactions: 1
BTW does anybody remember how Brockhill gave a note to the judge, mentioning that her family was target of attacks? Not good, but what the family is going through has no impact on the judgement or the sentence.

I don't get you.

There is no "harm". But the families should have no impact here since they are clearly biased.
Why should they have no impact here? This a thread where we have talked about everything here to do with the case and family, we are allowed to you know it isn’t a crime.

I explained it several times. It sounds that you simply block the logic of the argument. So for the last time:

They are PARTY!

I explained it several times. It sounds that you simply block the logic of the argument. So for the last time:

They are PARTY!
I don’t simply block the logic thank you was told by 3 posters we were having discussions that is it, you seem to have a problem with discussions about us talking about her family.
And so are we.
No one said you won’t allowed to but when you are jumping on people’s post and inciting violence it’s a problem.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but how is it irrelevant how Stars actual family feel? They’ve finally got justice with both sentences whether people think it’s to high to low whatever, they have finally got some sort of closure on the situation. It’s been the public who called for her sentence to be looked at after the family saying their happy with the sentence that the judge and jury passed to Frankie and now all the wounds are going to be reopened for that poor family . That’s why their relevant more then anyone atall

• Heart
Reactions: 12