Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you even find stuff like that xx
Some journalists do live update reporting in court for the newspaper/outlet they work for. Like what Dave Jagger did for The Telegraph & Argus during FS and SB trial. (Big up Dave for the reporting, must have been tough)

If court transcripts aren’t in the public domain you can request a copy via gov.uk website or from the actual court , (you have to pay). I’m not sure if they can be released to anyone though so someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

Reactions: 5
I bet that costs some money though . I wanted a transcript of a trial that went on 2014 I think it was . They wanted hundreds of pounds
I think (in Scotland anyway) you can do a request via the Freedom of Information Act.

Haven't been on in a while, but the article about SB saying she buried more babies, I think she is just trying to be sarcastic like as if its so bizarre she was even accused, or she's just trying to make out it all does not effect her people having a go at her. It reminded me of a comment her dad made when someone was harassing him on his messenger account, something along the lines of yeah we kill babies and eat them (might be a bit different to that wording but something along them lines) think this is just to try to have shock value and make the poster think the cannot say anything that will get to him as he can take it and say worse (if that makes sense)

Reactions: 8
Haven't been on in a while, but the article about SB saying she buried more babies, I think she is just trying to be sarcastic like as if its so bizarre she was even accused, or she's just trying to make out it all does not effect her people having a go at her. It reminded me of a comment her dad made when someone was harassing him on his messenger account, something along the lines of yeah we kill babies and eat them (might be a bit different to that wording but something along them lines) think this is just to try to have shock value and make the poster think the cannot say anything that will get to him as he can take it and say worse (if that makes sense)
Yes i remember reading " yeah we kill babies and eat them" from SB father account

No news on the review yet from the attorney general’s office? They were meant to decide by 5pm today.
Maybe there’s a delay or maybe the attorney general’s has chose not to refer the sentences. There’s news on it so far today.

FS’s sentence is being referred.
SBs sentence was not found to be unduly lenient.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
FS’s sentence is being referred.
SBs sentence was not found to be unduly lenient.
What happens now that it has been referred?

I feel like the judge appeared to explain all her reasoning based on legal framework.

If FS had normal cognition I imagine she would have received a longer sentence possibly…

Reactions: 4
What happens now that it has been referred?

I feel like the judge appeared to explain all her reasoning based on legal framework.

If FS had normal cognition I imagine she would have received a longer sentence possibly…
It has been referred to the court of appeals so they set a date to hear the case and to decide on FS sentence, they can decide if it stays the same or to increase it.

Reactions: 2
It’s human nature. People what to look for explanations into how such awful things can happen. Although usually there’s no explanation to be found.

It’s human nature. People what to look for explanations into how such awful things can happen. Although usually there’s no explanation to be found.
Sorry this was in response to candyland.

Reactions: 1
T&A article
I just don’t get it, she got 8 years her family have all said their happy with what she got so why is it happening? Don’t think people understand the affect that can happen to family having to constantly relive it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just don’t get it, she got 8 years her family have all said their happy with what she got so why is it happening? Don’t think people understand the affect that can happen to family having to constantly relive it
I don’t understand why it is happening either it seems to be FS family are happy with her sentence. People don’t think how it could make her family feel what they have been through loosing Star has been traumatic and to sit through an 8 week trial giving evidence and hearing about her life.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why it is happening either it seems to be FS family are happy with her sentence. People don’t think how it could make her family feel what they have been through loosing Star has been traumatic and to sit through an 8 week trial giving evidence and hearing about her life.
Its not up to the family to decide the prison tariff especially for a family member. Thats not how it works.

Reactions: 3
Its not up to the family to decide the prison tariff especially for a family member. Thats not how it works.
I know it’s not up to family I was just saying FS family are happy with what she got they think it is justice. I think With attorney general forms anyone can apparently feel them out, anyone correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: 4