Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to know how she got a non-custodial sentence (was it 2 years community service or something?) whereas Frankie got 8 years?
They had a charge of causing and allowing, neglect and cruelty to a child, she got acquitted on the causing and allowing charge hence being found guilty on neglect and cruelty charge. I don’t know why she got a community order, but the judge said to her I think her 7 months on remand counts as some of the time served.

Reactions: 2
They had a charge of causing and allowing neglect and cruelty to a child, she got acquitted on the causing and allowing charge hence being found guilty on neglect and cruelty charge.
Oh thank you, I missed that she got acquitted on the former.

Reactions: 1
I'd like to know how she got a non-custodial sentence (was it 2 years community service or something?) whereas Frankie got 8 years?
i think it was because lucci claims she wasn’t actually there during the final assault (i read she was on the school run) whereas frankie was in the house. then there was all that faff when they were talking about her on the toilet and what not and prosecution were sceptical about that.

Reactions: 3
That’s so sad as if the family ain’t been through enough then grandad Smith was saying he committed suicide in the papers.
I didn't know that you can overdose with Methadone. Sounds weird. If someone who is on substitute wants to commit suicide wouldn't he choose heroin?

I watched 24hrs in police custody last night with little Teddie :( Another defenceless little tot being used as a punch bag by violent monster! And the mother totally brain washed by them. Why don't monsters like that Kane and SB pick on people their own size eh?? Cowards. The anger emanating from them. Put them in a room with Anthony Joshua or someone.... would they be so vicious then? These people are probably made even worse with steroids/cocaine/substance use etc. So sad for all the children affected :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I didn't know that you can overdose with Methadone. Sounds weird. If someone who is on substitute wants to commit suicide wouldn't he choose heroin?
Oh you definitely can OD on methadone. I think that's how Corinne Bailey Rae's husband died.

Reactions: 5
What I found also strange was that during the trial it was mentioned that Brockhill gave money to Yvonne and that Alicia called Brockhill her best friend. Usually university students don*t build friendships with pub bouncers esp. if they are as weird as Brockhill. And while a lot of people called SS, Yvonne and Alicia never did.

What I found also strange was that during the trial it was mentioned that Brockhill gave money to Yvonne and that Alicia called Brockhill her best friend. Usually university students don*t build friendships with pub bouncers esp. if they are as weird as Brockhill. And while a lot of people called SS, Yvonne and Alicia never did.
Alicia and SB were close friends during the beginning of the relationship between SB and FS, that changed a few months after when SB was isolating both FS and Star from the family. In regard to YS and AS FS had moved out in the summer, around that time was when SB was isolating them both from FS family, so they were barred from seeing Star so they didn’t know what was going on. SB was probably very charming within regards to what she did with FS family; giving money, nights out, babysitting etc.

No, there was still contact at least to Yvonne. She can thank her little angels that she wasn*t accused of turning a blind eye to Star's torture.

Reactions: 1
No, there was still contact at least to Yvonne. She can thank her little angels that she wasn*t accused of turning a blind eye to Star's torture.
Do you mean in the September when she saw Star and FS in the town centre that was the only time she saw Star and FS.

Do you mean in the September when she saw Star and FS in the town centre that was the only time she saw Star and FS.
i think there were numerous FaceTime calls between YS and FS mostly to arrange nights to go out drinking? I understood that YS regularly saw Star on FaceTime and did question the bruises but didnt follow up when FS told her they were from Star falling off the bed etc. Pretty sh*t judgment call on her part.

i think there were numerous FaceTime calls between YS and FS mostly to arrange nights to go out drinking? I understood that YS regularly saw Star on FaceTime and did question the bruises but didnt follow up when FS told her they were from Star falling off the bed etc. Pretty sh*t judgment call on her part.
I don’t think there were numerous face time calls there was one before YS met FS and Star in the town centre, Star had a temperature and YS was giving FS advice about what to do. The next day she met them in the town centre. The bruises was when FS was questioning SB in the September after Star had come back from work with her, YS I don’t think ever said in court about seeing bruises on Star.

I don’t think there were numerous face time calls there was one before YS met FS and Star in the town centre, Star had a temperature and YS was giving FS advice about what to do. The next day she met them in the town centre. The bruises was when FS was questioning SB in the September after Star had come back from work with her, YS I don’t think ever said in court about seeing bruises on Star.
oh ok, thanks for clarifying, probably remembering it wrong. I’m a bit confused about how much contact YS had because they did go out together a lot and YS did know that Star was left with SB. I don’t think she was barred from seeing FS and Star.

oh ok, thanks for clarifying, probably remembering it wrong. I’m a bit confused about how much contact YS had because they did go out together a lot and YS did know that Star was left with SB. I don’t think she was barred from seeing FS and Star.
No problem and they did go out together a lot all of that seemed to stop obviously due to the first lockdown, then as soon FS moved in with SB then she got her own flat. YS I remember did see Star twice once in August then September, YS did know that Star was left with SB in September and I don’t know about the other times.

YS was most likely barred from seeing Star and FS to some degree, the only times she ever saw Star which was said in court was September and August this was when FS moved out of her house. A lot of the times FS always had to ask SB permission to go out with her own mother SB isolated them both from her own family. It seemed to be as soon FS was pulling away from SB, FS did start to see her mother again.

Last edited:
That case regarding poor baby Teddie, I wonder if Kane knew deep down he wasn't the Dad and was why he resented him along with the fact he was an evil thug. Perhaps her tears on hearing Kane wasn't the Dad was because she knew he would find out for sure.

Reactions: 4
That case regarding poor baby Teddie, I wonder if Kane knew deep down he wasn't the Dad and was why he resented him along with the fact he was an evil thug. Perhaps her tears on hearing Kane wasn't the Dad was because she knew he would find out for sure.
i felt like they both knew Kane wasn't dad, Lucci for sure already knew when the police told her because she became so defensive.
I think the two of them became so detached from Teddie because they knew Kane wasn't the father.
Reminds me of baby Sterling, that's allegedly why the neglect happened because the dad suspected he wans't the father and wanted nothing to do with Sterling and mum just went along with it

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don't even think there was that much reason for it, I think anyone who had the misfortune to come into contact with Kane, adult or child, would have been in for much the same treatment. I mean, I don't think even if the baby *was* his, it would have made any difference whatsoever.

Reactions: 4
No wouldnt have made a difference if he had ve been the biological dad . Him and her were far too concerned with themselves and were so detached from the kids . He was a low functioning sociopath no one was safe around him

I don't even think there was that much reason for it, I think anyone who had the misfortune to come into contact with Kane, adult or child, would have been in for much the same treatment. I mean, I don't think even if the baby *was* his, it would have made any difference whatsoever.
It was her 4 th child . She def knew her dates and knew he wasn’t the dad . By that stage she was done with the baby s dad a long time so unfortunately was done with teddy . She should’ve give him to a couple who would’ve loved and nurtured him like he deserved I’d say she knew the violence towards teddy too

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I say they both knew he wasn’t Teddie’s father even when the neighbour was talking she said that she was with a bloke before, then she was pregnant then she got with Kane not long after. I just can’t understand why she wasn’t jailed and got a community order, I know she was acquitted of the causing and allowing charge but she should have been jailed.

I watched 24hrs in police custody last night with little Teddie :( Another defenceless little tot being used as a punch bag by violent monster! And the mother totally brain washed by them. Why don't monsters like that Kane and SB pick on people their own size eh?? Cowards. The anger emanating from them. Put them in a room with Anthony Joshua or someone.... would they be so vicious then? These people are probably made even worse with steroids/cocaine/substance use etc. So sad for all the children affected :(
I think she had more to do with it , she should be locked up too scum , not once did she cry she was more worried about that scumbag Kane 😡

• Sad