Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if SB and FS will remain in the same prisons or whether they’ll move.
Not sure, I would have thought they would have moved them tbh

Hmm, i just thought i would have a nosy at hmp posts and seems some more fake news is up there :(

Reactions: 1
I wonder if SB and FS will remain in the same prisons or whether they’ll move.
I thought they would have both been moved when they were sentenced. I think it depends on a few things in order for them to be moved, I wouldn’t be surprised if SB were to move prisons due to the number of prisoners wanting to attack her.

Happy New Years.

Been away for a while and I’ve just read this Strawberry stuff. Does anybody else remember she posted about 2 days after the verdict, ranting that she was fed up of people supporting FS, and she was leaving? It was a couple paragraphs long rant.

It was strange because between the verdict and that post, she’d been interacting as usual. Then out of nowhere she went on this big rant. Then I saw her posting normally again, about a day later, as if it had never happened. And nobody ever mentioned it. Did she delete it?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
happy new year fellow trial - followers. Here’s hoping a better year for everyone especially Star’s family.
maybe we will reunite for another trial but let’s hope nothing as tragic as this one x

Reactions: 8
Maybe Strawberry had a sock account and posted in the wrong one? Or more likely it was just late night ramblings, and she regretted posting it.

She would always post about something as if it were new info, when it had already been discussed a page or two back. I did enjoy reading her thoughts though.

Anyway... I hope that those who loved Star have a bit more peace this year, now that the trial is over and her killer behind bars. I still feel sad at the thought of her. She just wanted to play and laugh, be a toddler, which was evident in the pictures and videos that Hollie, Alicia and David/Anita shared. SB and FS kept cruelly taking that away from her until the day she died.

Reactions: 10
Happy New Year gang ❤🥂

Hope the festive period has been a nice reprieve from the awful details of this trial and that you’ve all enjoyed some quality time with family. It really does feel like we were there in the courtroom doesn’t it? I’ve never followed one so closely before - aside from when I did jury service.

• Heart
Yeah I think they may have crossed referenced me with FB posts about the case. It wasn’t just me - there was another person from here too. I have warned her.
Hey, I stopped following these threads but popped back in to see if there was any interesting gossip and seen your posts, I hope you’re ok and not had any further trouble! Just wanted to say though I remember someone saying before that they had said such & such on one of the FB groups and that they had been told to go away with their big words and I remember thinking at the time eiiiik be careful. I’m sure that was you, apologies if it wasn’t but regardless it really is that easy to seek someone out if they’re reading both places. Be careful guys x

I know this thread is not very active anymore but I just wanted to share with anyone still reading that last night and tonight there has been a 2-part 24hrs in police custody following the investigation of an 11 week old baby boy who died. It’s really horrific in terms of what happened to him so watch with caution, however I have found the police interviews extremely fascinating particularly as the mum is in complete denial about the domestic abuse she was a victim of. There is some explanation of why she could end up charged with causing or allowing the death of her baby and how they try to avoid it by giving her chances to disclose the abuse. But it’s so alarming to see someone in such denial, I think she genuinely believed he wasn’t controlling or did the abusive things. It’s so sad how people (and mostly women) end up in these situations and I just wish there was more that could be done to protect them even if they can’t see it themselves.

Anyway I really thought of Frankie watching it so thought I’d share here in case anyone is interested.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I know this thread is not very active anymore but I just wanted to share with anyone still reading that last night and tonight there has been a 2-part 24hrs in police custody following the investigation of an 11 week old baby boy who died. It’s really horrific in terms of what happened to him so watch with caution, however I have found the police interviews extremely fascinating particularly as the mum is in complete denial about the domestic abuse she was a victim of. There is some explanation of why she could end up charged with causing or allowing the death of her baby and how they try to avoid it by giving her chances to disclose the abuse. But it’s so alarming to see someone in such denial, I think she genuinely believed he wasn’t controlling or did the abusive things. It’s so sad how people (and mostly women) end up in these situations and I just wish there was more that could be done to protect them even if they can’t see it themselves.

Anyway I really thought of Frankie watching it so thought I’d share here in case anyone is interested.
I watched this also. It was harrowing. The man was pure evil. Such a angry hatred coming out of him

Reactions: 7
They have until 5pm on the 11th (Tuesday) to decide if the sentences handed down to FS and SB will be reviewed by the Court of Appeal.
19910D07-ACA3-47D0-A851-D0401007966C.png
04A3A4CA-E193-45AE-9CD4-944E8AC93E12.png
EDD4BDD3-5DAF-4A5D-AEFA-740CA115F8A1.png

That’s so sad as if the family ain’t been through enough then grandad Smith was saying he committed suicide in the papers.
FS’ sister, Alicia had already said that their dad was poorly for a long time and that it wasn’t suicide. I’m sure that in his grief Andrew’s dad felt that Star’s death drove his son to overdose, hence suicide. so sad 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
They have until 5pm on the 11th (Tuesday) to decide if the sentences handed down to FS and SB will be reviewed by the Court of Appeal.
View attachment 966510View attachment 966511View attachment 966512

FS’ sister, Alicia had already said that their dad was poorly for a long time and that it wasn’t suicide. I’m sure that in his grief Andrew’s dad felt that Star’s death drove his son to overdose, hence suicide. so sad 😢
I saw that as well by AS on their dad being poorly too and then DF article last month. I did think maybe grief of loosing two family members, I know everyone is different in terms of grieving I just think that is really a statement to be saying when the coroner still hadn’t ruled out how he died. It’s all so sad two family members in such a short space of time.

• Sad