Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed that SB seems to have her teeth well looked after and had a big car. Liked she seemed to be doing alright for herself. Does she have any previous criminal history ?
Teeth looked to be straightened a little and perhaps whitened. Not hugely expensive.

Car was a Dacia Duster on finance. Probably under £200 quid a month, those things are barely 10k new.

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure that’s true you know. By all accounts Star was reasonably cared for before she met SB. I would have thought it more likely that some sort of child protection order would be in place?
I don't think she would be able to because the fact that she cared for Star as a single mother but changed when she got a partner means she's easily led, and unpredictable. Would put a man or woman before a child, and could be talked into doing whatever.
Seems like she's too volatile (is that the correct word?) to be trusted.
Allowing / causing the death of a child should mean no chance of being trusted with another child in the future?

I've not been to Styal so not sure of the ins & outs of the regime, wings, houses etc, so I looked it up & found this regarding them.
I imagine SB will be in one of the segregated units?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Teeth looked to be straightened a little and perhaps whitened. Not hugely expensive.

Car was a Dacia Duster on finance. Probably under £200 quid a month, those things are barely 10k new.
I cringe every time I see one noW. Plus they must be the most cheaply made cars about, I’ve seen a few with the paint peeling off and they was only like 17 plates

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the HM Prison Styal Facebook page, locals to SB and FS are saying SB’s friend was arrested for attempting to murder her child on Christmas Eve. Here is the article.

The postcode for SB keighley address is BD21 5FN Hawthorn close but it comes up on maps as Woodhouse avenue even though the street sign says Hawthorn close, not sure why. But this lisa shackleton lives on Woodhouse way which is just 2 streets down

• Sad
Reactions: 5
someone called Jayne Brockhill (possibly not even a brockhill just a troll) posting videos implying child sexual abuse on the hmp styal page... whole thing has become a circus :sick:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Frankie won't be allowed to keep any future children, she's already proved she can't keep a child safe.
I do hope she gets some help in prison though.
Unfortunately I think Savannah is probably not someone that can be helped. She clearly has some kind of personality disorder..
I thought this too about Frankie. But I heard that apparently it’s not that clear cut. If she ever had another baby I pray she gets the support she needs to raise it this time without the interference of an evil predator.

Reactions: 8
I thought this too about Frankie. But I heard that apparently it’s not that clear cut. If she ever had another baby I pray she gets the support she needs to raise it this time without the interference of an evil predator.
I don’t think there will be anyone on the same level as SB out there

Has anyone else seen the sick troll on hmp styal public fb? A Georgina grace lister or something like that. She's edited videos of star & Arthur, a complete mockery of them both. Disgusting! Some vile vile people popping up on there.

• Angry
  • Sad
We should report her .

Was reading comment s on that prison group . Trolls ! Not much will happen Frankie and sb in prison as they r in with their own kind . Rose west didn’t care about her own children she won’t care about justice for star . These evil morons will get out on new identity same as baby p s mum . It’s a disgrace

Last edited:
I’ve had to come off that page I went back on it yesterday to see Star and Arthur with edited videos. That page is for sure been taken over by trolls who find the whole situation funny it’s damn right disrespectful sick sick people out in the world, The families shouldn’t have to be seeing it either.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I feel that Frankie could be a mum. She knows what she did wrong, it’s been spelled out so clearly to her. I don’t believe she’s evil, I believe she’s capable of rehabilitation.
It’s more that she may choose not to have another child. The idea could be too traumatic for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve had to come off that page I went back on it yesterday to see Star and Arthur with edited videos. That page is for sure been taken over by trolls who find the whole situation funny it’s damn right disrespectful sick sick people out in the world, The families shouldn’t have to be seeing it either.
I also dont read that page anymore, its pointless, troll post is not my kind of thing,

I feel that Frankie could be a mum. She knows what she did wrong, it’s been spelled out so clearly to her. I don’t believe she’s evil, I believe she’s capable of rehabilitation.
It’s more that she may choose not to have another child. The idea could be too traumatic for her.
She had no parenting skills even before she met SB

Reactions: 8
I’ve stopped reading the posts as well on FB. Following the trial was mentally draining and so very sad.

Has anyone else seen the sick troll on hmp styal public fb? A Georgina grace lister or something like that. She's edited videos of star & Arthur, a complete mockery of them both. Disgusting! Some vile vile people popping up on there.
I've just seen her comment saying SB was set up by Frankie 😂 😂 😂 gave me a good laugh if nothing else

I also dont read that page anymore, its pointless, troll post is not my kind of thing,
I’ve stopped I can’t read anymore I’ve found it’s been draining me and is sad to read, trolls are not my kind of thing either. The admin should be ashamed of themselves allowing these kind of disgusting things to be posted.

I’ve stopped I can’t read anymore I’ve found it’s been draining me and is sad to read, trolls are not my kind of thing either. The admin should be ashamed of themselves allowing these kind of disgusting things to be posted.
Apparently the admin died a few years back hence why the unchecked comments and posts.