Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happens in prison at Christmas? Do they get gifts , is jail decorated etc?
every prison is different. In one prison we had a tree on the wing, we had our photos taken in our cell or on the wing in front of the tree, which we paid a small price for & kept or sent out to family or friends. We even got a small bag of presents, (a big chocolate bar, shower foam, coffee, hot chocolate, sweets etc)
which was nice as there was a bag each for over 300 Women & teenage girls)
We made out own decorations, sang songs, had Xmas meal, played bingo, and won prizes.
in a different prison we did all that minus the gift bag.
x.

Hi girls. Not sure if you're interested, but this is the kind of food you get inside.
It's on a 4 week cycle, so there's a lot more to choose from. This is just 1 week of week 2in a cycle.
X.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Just seen this and very similar to Brockiller and Smith.

Two female partners and the mothers partner inflicted the final blow. Then tried to blame the other children in the house.

It will be interesting to see how the sentences differ UK v USA
This one is very similar what is going on in the world, I don’t understand how people can do something so horrible to innocent children and babies.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
every prison is different. In one prison we had a tree on the wing, we had our photos taken in our cell or on the wing in front of the tree, which we paid a small price for & kept or sent out to family or friends. We even got a small bag of presents, (a big chocolate bar, shower foam, coffee, hot chocolate, sweets etc)
We made out own decorations, sang songs, had Xmas meal, played bingo, and won prizes.
x.

Hi girls. Not sure if you're interested, but this is the kind of food you get inside.
It's on a 4 week cycle, so there's a lot more to choose from. This is just 1 week of week 2in a cycle.
X.
thank you for sharing this , it’s really interesting to get your insight !

Reactions: 8
thank you for sharing this , it’s really interesting to get your insight !
👍 .
The good thing is, that S & F although in different prisons will not be able to take part in these kind of things, As they'll be segregated or on healthcare, or complex needs unit. And other Women would not be willing to associate with them. I reckon they'll have a friend or 2 at some point, but they'll be a wronguns too.
Louise porton (the woman who killed her 2 daughters) had a friend who was in for abuse.

Reactions: 3
x.

X.
Many years ago when I was in the hospital, our menu looked exactly the same lol.

Reactions: 1
Many years ago when I was in the hospital, our menu looked exactly the same lol.
Can I ask?..... Do you mean secure hospital or a&e, women's etc hospital?
What did you think of the food? I had to go to the gym as much as possible, as the food is quite unhealthy depending on what you pick. A lot of potato choices, plus canteen sells a lot of junk.
You can have salads but it's really not filling.
x.

👍 .
The good thing is, that S & F although in different prisons will not be able to take part in these kind of things, As they'll be segregated or on healthcare, or complex needs unit. And other Women would not be willing to associate with them. I reckon they'll have a friend or 2 at some point, but they'll be a wronguns too.
Louise porton (the woman who killed her 2 daughters) had a friend who was in for abuse.
Omg just looked that evil witch up Louise . Her mum committed suicide also

[QUOTE="Terflife, post: 7632356,

I reckon they'll have a friend or 2 at some point, but they'll be a wronguns too.
[/QUOTE]

there are/where rumours floating around that SB is in with a cousin of hers and already has a girlfriend. Who knows how accurate this is 🤷🏻‍♀️

there are/where rumours floating around that SB is in with a cousin of hers and already has a girlfriend. Who knows how accurate this is 🤷🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Yes I'm not sure how true this is ref her cousin as none of the family are in the alleged cousin Kelly Grey's friend list. I wondered if it was rumoured just because they were from a Gypsy background and from the north so people put two and two together. Ref the Girlfriend, I can believe that is true. She is the sort of person that will always be okay, she's got the gift of the gab, confident, and will stick up for herself. It would be nice to think she'd have a hard time in prison though.

Reactions: 4
Its worrying to think that Frankie could have another child when she gets out...I don't know, maybe she'll manage to grow a lot in prison so that she can do better, but still.

Were there ever any updates on the dad and what he did with the money? Tbh I did think it was a bit odd that he didn't seem that involved with Star. Surely if you knew you were having a kid, you would've transferred to a uni closer to home or swapped to Open Uni if you were that bothered about seeing your kid?

Reactions: 6
Its worrying to think that Frankie could have another child when she gets out...I don't know, maybe she'll manage to grow a lot in prison so that she can do better, but still.

Were there ever any updates on the dad and what he did with the money? Tbh I did think it was a bit odd that he didn't seem that involved with Star. Surely if you knew you were having a kid, you would've transferred to a uni closer to home or swapped to Open Uni if you were that bothered about seeing your kid?
Frankie won't be allowed to keep any future children, she's already proved she can't keep a child safe.
I do hope she gets some help in prison though.
Unfortunately I think Savannah is probably not someone that can be helped. She clearly has some kind of personality disorder..

Reactions: 15

I don’t think JH was bothered about Star at all in all honesty from hearing from FS family and FS herself it confirmed that he was not there. Maybe he realised that he would have to grow up and be responsible. I never had a dad growing up he wasn’t really bothered about me or my siblings, but you would think that they would want to be a parent and to provide.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yes I'm not sure how true this is ref her cousin as none of the family are in the alleged cousin Kelly Grey's friend list. I wondered if it was rumoured just because they were from a Gypsy background and from the north so people put two and two together. Ref the Girlfriend, I can believe that is true. She is the sort of person that will always be okay, she's got the gift of the gab, confident, and will stick up for herself. It would be nice to think she'd have a hard time in prison though.
[/QUOTE]
SB gf would either be a wrong in like her, or someone she can easily manipulate, if its the latter the screws will prob split them up.

Frankie won't be allowed to keep any future children, she's already proved she can't keep a child safe.
Unfortunately I think Savannah is probably not someone that can be helped. She clearly has some kind of personality disorder..
SB will defiantly end up on a complex needs unit, at some point. Its a wing that deals with personality disorders etc, and its very intense, if its a TC unit she probably wont be aloud on it though.
I think at some point shell defo make trouble inside, the girls will dislike her but I think she's so evil and callous that shell end up not caring and will be fighting. ATM though shell be at a real risk of multiple/group assault .
She may even get kettled (hot water and sugar)

Reactions: 5
x.

X.
Yes, it was interesting. Thank you!
Lots of halal, I thought so but wasn't sure.

Reactions: 3
Liam Fee’s mother was shipped out of the jail she was in with her wife. Her wife then moved on to her next partner.

Mikaeel Kular’s mother had 2 murderers become her protectors. One of them had instigated the murder of my cousin’s godson.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure that’s true you know. By all accounts Star was reasonably cared for before she met SB. I would have thought it more likely that some sort of child protection order would be in place?

Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed that SB seems to have her teeth well looked after and had a big car. Liked she seemed to be doing alright for herself. Does she have any previous criminal history ?

Reactions: 2