Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might have just been her being intimidating that nobody else could see or hear, can imagine her saying stuff under her breath or giving certain looks.
No reason for David to not report it if he had seen or heard it happening, my only surprise is the Brockhills and SB did not make a scene at the sentencing, I would have laid money on it
I'm so shocked at that as well, I remember a case where an uncle murdered his 11 year old nephew and at the hearing the journalist reported the family shouting abuse and banging tables throughout and they weren't even travellers

• Haha
Reactions: 3
David definitely said SB was shouting abuse at FS during the trial... now Dave Jagger is saying that didn't happen...
Yes now you have jogged my memory thank you he did say that, I’m wondering if maybe DJ either can’t say anything or he didn’t hear but then it depends I guess.

From what I remember didn't DJ say it was only FS showing any emotion whilst sentenced (crying) I don't think he expressed any emotion from SB apart from the nod

Reactions: 4
I read it was sb shouting at fs while in holding cells. Can’t remember where i read it

Reactions: 5
I'm so shocked at that as well, I remember a case where an uncle murdered his 11 year old nephew and at the hearing the journalist reported the family shouting abuse and banging tables throughout and they weren't even travellers
I watched a documentary last night on the murder of Rachel O'Reily (channel 5 I think) the end of the trial apparently the full courtroom erupted, her family could not contain themselves when he was convicted, the judge lost control of the court. Totally get that as it must be so emotional.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.