Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May I ask, how you got doxed?

Only the admin has my e-mail-address.
I once had a colleage who turned out to be a mod on a very popular forum about dieting. Lots of infos but also personal stories. I guess we all tried a diet at some point in our life. So, the member list was really huge. For his personal amusement he checked the mail-accounts of all the people he met, including his co-workers. This was kind of scary but he wasn't interested to dox me. But I thought: How small the world is! 😳

Okay, so it was through FB. Never understood the magnetism of Zuckerberg's spy machine. Anything you post there, can and will be used against you.

I am still missing parts of the puzzle esp. in regards to Brockhill. Somehow I am still looking for answers. She seems to be seriously ill, but it wasn't mentioned during the trial, though this might have helped her. Same with her violent family and upbringing. There was no psychological evaluation of her character. Why? And her lawyer was kind of tame. I wonder if her lawyer will speak up one day.
Haha - Zuckerberg’s spy machine lol 😂 you’re probably right.

In regards to Brockhill, I mean she’s a violent sociopath. Perhaps she had a brain injury? I think that’s a possibility. I have watched a lot of True Crime and it seems like psychopathy is caused by cruel treatment / messed up treatment as a child combined with a brain injury. Psychopathy doesn’t afford you any concessions in life but it kind of reinforces why some people really do need to be kept locked up for the safety of society.

I would guess that if she does have something like this then it’s only going to be a matter of time before she gets into scrapes im prison and perhaps they would then order a psychological assessment?

I may be wrong of course.

Reactions: 6
Haha - Zuckerberg’s spy machine lol 😂 you’re probably right.

In regards to Brockhill, I mean she’s a violent sociopath. Perhaps she had a brain injury? I think that’s a possibility. I have watched a lot of True Crime and it seems like psychopathy is caused by cruel treatment / messed up treatment as a child combined with a brain injury. Psychopathy doesn’t afford you any concessions in life but it kind of reinforces why some people really do need to be kept locked up for the safety of society.

I would guess that if she does have something like this then it’s only going to be a matter of time before she gets into scrapes im prison and perhaps they would then order a psychological assessment?

I may be wrong of course.
Big time . She’s never going to stay out of trouble

The head injury could explain the seizures too and crazy rants / violent out of control behaviour

Someone who was a regular poster on these SB & FS threads who I’ve never interacted with on here ever, decided to stalk me online and try to figure out who I am on FB. They then posted pictures of me on here with my online name and my real life name and surname here, with massively abusive insults and even brought my kids into it.

What really baffled me is that it’s not as if I ever had any kind of online spat with them or anyone else. I think we were all very polite to each other throughout these threads? I have no idea why someone I don’t know would be so threatening and malicious and go to such lengths to attack me personally. There was no combative interactions between me, that account or anyone else.

One thing that did occur to me was that the troll posts under this account sounded like a bloke so I’m not sure if it was the same person who usually posted under this account for the rest of the time.

In all the years of posting on online forums, I’ve never ever had something like this happen ever before. So of course, I did find it very unnerving. I do feel that people should be aware that if this happens to you, you don’t have to assume you should take no action.
How can they find out who you are from just a username? You must have posted on the Facebook page or something?

Reactions: 1
How can they find out who you are from just a username? You must have posted on the Facebook page or something?
I saw someone comment on one of the FB groups, the exact same personal story that they posted on here, so I knew who that person was from here. Don't post anything personal on fb groups about these cases that could link back to stuff you've wrote on here. That's why I don't comment in the groups .

Reactions: 11
I asked if I could change my name but Tattle apparently don’t allow it any more. I completely agree - they sounded perfectly harmless and funny. Plus they were agreeing with my comments throughout the threads lol. I kept thinking why on earth would someone be so interested in picking apart what I even say or my appearance lol? Im a boring person with no social life. 🧐
It's made me really worried with some of the stuff now I've put on Twitter and on here so I've changed my name on there but I've put things about the Brockhill's and the Fury's . You could tell where I lived with my Twitter name so I've gone and deleted everything 😳 hope you are ok 💕

Reactions: 2
I saw someone comment on one of the FB groups, the exact same personal story that they posted on here, so I knew who that person was from here. Don't post anything personal on fb groups about these cases that could link back to stuff you've wrote on here. That's why I don't comment in the groups .
Yes, I think that’s what will have happened. I (perhaps naively) didn’t ever think someone would be interested enough in what I have to say to cross reference it to other places with malicious intent. I’ve learned from that I guess.

Reactions: 11
I read everything that morning and found it very bizarre. I also presumed it was a male beforehand.
I’m glad the police are checking in and you’ve not had anymore trouble @AdelesEarring
You and the other poster have had very informative, polite posts so it was very confusing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would think the only reason she would have been able to use a psychological report in her favour would be during a guilty plea. No point having one to explain that you are perfectly fine or to say about your childhood if you saying there is nothing wrong with you
I see what you mean. Frankie's lawyer could use it despite not pleading guilty hoping the evaluation would support the claim that she was completely innocent and gaslighted.

Yes, a brain injury. Maybe. We never heard how she was as a child. It can explain the seizures. But why shouldn't her lawyer use this info to reduce the sentence? I don't know the British law but what if Brockhill's biggest fear was the forensic commitment? Here she could stay for the rest of her life if the doctors still find her dangerous after 25 years?

I see what you mean. Frankie's lawyer could use it despite not pleading guilty hoping the evaluation would support the claim that she was completely innocent and gaslighted.

Yes, a brain injury. Maybe. We never heard how she was as a child. It can explain the seizures. But why shouldn't her lawyer use this info to reduce the sentence? I don't know the British law but what if Brockhill's biggest fear was the forensic commitment? Here she could stay for the rest of her life if the doctors still find her dangerous after 25 years?
Her sentence should not be reduced if she has a brain injury. The only alternative that could be considered is whether she is criminally insane and should therefore be serving her sentence in a high security hospital rather than a prison.

Reactions: 3
They can not keep you forever in this hospital if the doctors believe you are a threat to society? BTW from all I heard these hospitals must be hell. Once I met a poor man with slight issues such as talking to himself loudly in his own flat, he was not physically aggressive but he had to go there for "molesting" his neighbours verbally. This must have been rough. They forced him to undress and than "showered" him from afar with a strong water hose - cold water. After some weeks or months (?) he was released but he feared nothing more than this hospital.

• Sad
They can not keep you forever in this hospital if the doctors believe you are a threat to society? BTW from all I heard these hospitals must be hell. Once I met a poor man with slight issues such as talking to himself loudly in his own flat, he was not physically aggressive but he had to go there for "molesting" his neighbours verbally. This must have been rough. They forced him to undress and than "showered" him from afar with a strong water hose - cold water. After some weeks or months (?) he was released but he feared nothing more than this hospital.
Off topic a bit, but how does someone verbally molest someone? How does that work?!!

Reactions: 3
Maybe not the correct expression? One of his neighbours was a student (actually a friend of mine). She prepared for the exam and couldn't concentrate because of his screams, then she called the police. But I think she was exaggerating things to have some piece. I don't know what exactly she told the police but she told me his screams sounded like orgasms which I found strange. A man having orgasms every 15 minutes? Apart from this they could communicate completely normal. She told me that they had come to an agreement how to feed the ducks and a stray cat. It showed that she was not afraid of him, just wanted him to move out. It shocked me how easily a person can be institutionalised.

I read everything that morning and found it very bizarre. I also presumed it was a male beforehand.
I’m glad the police are checking in and you’ve not had anymore trouble @AdelesEarring
You and the other poster have had very informative, polite posts so it was very confusing.
Some men don’t like women and particularly dislike us for expressing opinions. It could be as simple as that I guess.

Maybe not the correct expression? One of his neighbours was a student (actually a friend of mine). She prepared for the exam and couldn't concentrate because of his screams, then she called the police. But I think she was exaggerating things to have some piece. I don't know what exactly she told the police but she told me his screams sounded like orgasms which I found strange. A man having orgasms every 15 minutes? Apart from this they could communicate completely normal. She told me that they had come to an agreement how to feed the ducks and a stray cat. It showed that she was not afraid of him, just wanted him to move out. It shocked me how easily a person can be institutionalised.
Is this in the UK? It’s quite difficult to get sectioned here because mental health support has been cut back to the bone, financially. However, he would probably have been sectioned if he was considered a danger to himself which is the more likely scenario where a mental health problem is concerned.

Sorry, also, being admitted to a psychiatric hospital is not at all the same as being admitted to one like Broadmoor which is specifically for (in this case men) who have committed crimes but are actually insane.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Off topic a bit, but how does someone verbally molest someone? How does that work?!!
I had a non molestation order put in force against my ex-husband, it was to stop threats and harassment. It basically meant that he could no longer verbally abuse me it was nothing to do with sexual element. I think its because words can have multiple meanings, so molestation is abuse of some kind

To add (sorry if off topic)
but before I could get the non-molestation order both me and my ex had to sign non harassment orders against each other, even though I had hundreds of threatening texts that I had not replied to it was still seen as both parties need to sign even if the other had not done anything.
When he broke that I got a non molestation order which again was broken
Then I am not sure if it was an injunction or a restraining order (I think there is some kind of difference) but they are so hard to get as it is seen by judges as taking away peoples civil liberties and human rights of not being able to walk or go somewhere they wish too. Any way I did get this granted I think for a year and this worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Someone who was a regular poster on these SB & FS threads who I’ve never interacted with on here ever, decided to stalk me online and try to figure out who I am on FB. They then posted pictures of me on here with my online name and my real life name and surname here, with massively abusive insults and even brought my kids into it.

What really baffled me is that it’s not as if I ever had any kind of online spat with them or anyone else. I think we were all very polite to each other throughout these threads? I have no idea why someone I don’t know would be so threatening and malicious and go to such lengths to attack me personally. There was no combative interactions between me, that account or anyone else.

One thing that did occur to me was that the troll posts under this account sounded like a bloke so I’m not sure if it was the same person who usually posted under this account for the rest of the time.

In all the years of posting on online forums, I’ve never ever had something like this happen ever before. So of course, I did find it very unnerving. I do feel that people should be aware that if this happens to you, you don’t have to assume you should take no action.
Are you sure their account wasn’t hacked? A troll could of hacked it and posted about you via their account.