Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
Have I seriously just read someone basically accuse David of abusing Frankie?! This man who is probably the only person to have maintained total dignity throughout this whole mess? The guy who has protected his partner who is clearly devastated? The guy who was one of very few people who actually cared for Star?
Shit me, we’ve had some bollocks on these threads but this takes the cake!!! Accusing someone of basically being a pweirdo because “he’s a bit off”. FML!

• Heart
Reactions: 64

LittleMy

VIP Member
I know it’s just an opinion, but I feel very uncomfortable with the implications about DF. We don’t know him, we don’t know anything about him except for what we’ve heard as a result of this trial. He is, by all means, an innocent man and not on trial for any crime. Until he ever is, I don’t think it’s fair to speculate about his character. Things stick on the internet, stories get carried and we know that the FB groups take screenshots and run with stuff. Just a word of caution.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

rainbowtapirs

Chatty Member
Poll time! You ask OC if CPR is performed on the abdomen. How do you think she’d respond?
(y)- no it’s fookin not
❤- yes and no
:LOL:- yes but only if you cunt breathe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

avabella

VIP Member
I've reported the posts insinuating that there is something 'off' with a person associated with this case. I'm actually appalled that it was brought up - felt like I was back on the FB group with baseless accusations based on 'hunches'. I'm really disappointed - that's a huge statement to make against someone who has shown *no* behavioural characteristics whatsoever and implications could be MASSIVE. Each and every person who made those posts should be banned. I'm really shocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Its_Me

VIP Member
From the daily mail "She was the eldest of five children and had three younger sisters; Ruby; India and Isla; and a younger brother, Harrison."
First I've heard of FS's siblings that aren't Ben. They all must be much younger than her?
They were mentioned a lot in reference to her having experience of looking after younger children before Star was born.

I have gone on so many roundabouts with how I feel Smith. I felt at first her sentence was a bit heavy (I’m not sure if it was just because I was expecting the lesser category due to her IQ etc) then in the couple of days that followed I felt it was more than suitable. After seeing those child photos of her I’m back to feeling a touch of sadness and pity for her. I still think her sentence was right but she is not a monster in my eyes. She does look dead behind the eyes, very timid and even a bit simple. She should have protected her baby but the whole thing is just so sad 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 35

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
Does anyone else flinch when they read FS referred to as a monster? It makes her sound so much more horrific and on a par with SB imho

• Heart

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
I wonder if KG breathed a sigh of relief when it was over. Flipped her wig off, sparked up a Lammy B and said ‘thank fuck that’s over and done with’. Surely she knew SB and her family were/are utter pieces of shite. Imagine having to represent them. I bet she did it through gritted teeth in the end.

• Haha
  • Heart

dollycurz

Chatty Member
I think David has been selected as the spokesperson because Anita is unable due to her upset and distress. YS isn’t exactly a candidate with the shit she comes out with, I think there’s actually something wrong with her but that’s another discussion entirely, the rest of the family are too young. He’s articulate and can hold himself together. I don’t think there’s anything dodgy about him in the slightest. He loved star, you can tell from the videos.

Reactions: 33

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Alicia has posted some lovely things about David under his comments etc on fb.
I really don’t think there’s anything amiss with him. His interviews have all been the same, not twisting anything we haven’t heard already, I think they just really miss Star and want to out SB as being the person who ruined their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Adcs813

'Out of all the grand kids, I was closest to Frankie and still am because we had a very special bond and that hasn't changed just because of the terrible things that have happened.'

I'm so glad David is sticking by her. If she has any chance of coming through this she will need his support

• Heart
Reactions: 32

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
More hilarious spelling mistakes about Manvanna from the HMP Styal FB page, Not OC this time but I have seen some more belters! Just editing screenshots…

1639700173977.jpeg

• Haha

rosesviolets

I am not FS’s greatest fan and actually a lot harsher on her than others but Hollie’s interviews now are completely demonising her. So far she has revealed, the finger biting drew blood, the make-up applied to Star’s face to hide the bruising, and the fact FS regularly screamed at Star to stop her from laughing because she was irritated by Star’s voice. Absolutely none of these crucial pieces of evidence were mentioned in court, I am beginning to think some of this is exaggerated for Hollie’s own ends and as I say, I am not FS’s fan at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart

AdelesEarring

Chatty Member
Another thing I’ve noticed is that all the vitriol gets aimed at women. People really have a cheek going after Hollie when Star’s dad who was the only person who legally could have removed Star because he had PR did absolutely nothing because it didn’t suit him either. He obviously was aware of concerns as he himself made a report to SS.

If you point this out to the vipers, there’s radio silence.

Reactions: 31