Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for always making these threads LittleMy, I think it's good to keep having discussions as long as the threads don't get weird and veer very very off track

Reactions: 23
Thank you @LittleMy for creating these threads. It’s been interesting having these discussions with you all. Would be great to continue having them as long as we don’t have the FB mob on our tails.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
LittleMy thanks for starting another thread! Hahaha 🤪 it’s certainly quieter but looks like folks still are keen to talk. I reckon more bits and pieces will appear in the press in the next couple of days that people will want to discuss.

Reactions: 15
Having followed the trial from the beginning like a lot of people here, I just can’t seem to step away from it. It feels strange to say I’m invested in it, when it’s such a tragic case. I really enjoy the discussions (as long as it’s not a full moon 🤪).

• Haha
Reactions: 28
LittleMy thanks for starting another thread! Hahaha 🤪 it’s certainly quieter but looks like folks still are keen to talk. I reckon more bits and pieces will appear in the press in the next couple of days that people will want to discuss.
Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Thank you for starting the new thread. There is an article in the Daily Fail about Brockhill being in a protection wing due to the sheer number of fellow prisoners trying to stab her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Having followed the trial from the beginning like a lot of people here, I just can’t seem to step away from it. It feels strange to say I’m invested in it, when it’s such a tragic case. I really enjoy the discussions (as long as it’s not a full moon 🤪).
I feel the same actually, time spent following the case from start to finish, and the discussions here have helped me see more Thanks to you all
I see more and more coming out still, and it would be still great to have chats and our thoughts about the new stuff if/when they come

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m telling you though if our Corrine finds her way over here, its game over for me. Don’t think I could take that lmao 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I also seen the answer a was searching (what did SB tell others on remand)
the post i found was that SB told them "another child fell on her" not sure if its true ofc but sounds right concidering how angry they are at her now

Reactions: 8
Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Thank you for starting the new thread. There is an article in the Daily Fail about Brockhill being in a protection wing due to the sheer number of fellow prisoners trying to stab her.
I saw it in the Daily Fail earlier what can I say I knew it would happen everyone wants a crack at her.

Reactions: 9
I read that Frankie has an IQ of 70. Seem to be a trend with a lot of these types of cases.

Reactions: 1
I also seen the answer a was searching (what did SB tell others on remand)
the post i found was that SB told them "another child fell on her" not sure if its true ofc but sounds right concidering how angry they are at her now
I think SB said that to the police initially. That both her and FS were out of the room and the kids were alone in the living room and Star either fell off the sofa or another child jumped off the sofa on top of her etc. medical experts obviously blew that theory out of the water.

Reactions: 3
I think SB said that to the police initially. That both her and FS were out of the room and the kids were alone in the living room and Star either fell off the sofa or another child jumped off the sofa on top of her etc. medical experts obviously blew that theory out of the water.
Yes i remember that she did say that in statement but a post on hmp styal the poster said she said it to inmates too (apparently)

Yes i remember that she did say that in statement but a post on hmp styal the poster said she said it to inmates too (apparently)
We’ll tbh the trial is finished and I don’t think we know the truth of what happened exactly. She has never plead guilty so she probably maintains that same lie to others. But the fact she was found guilty of Star’s murder means that everyone now knows it’s a lie.

Why is that poem about star & Arthur everywhere? It’s getting on my nerves , sorry but it’s creepy

• Sad
Reactions: 24
We’ll tbh the trial is finished and I don’t think we know the truth of what happened exactly. She has never plead guilty so she probably maintains that same lie to others. But the fact she was found guilty of Star’s murder means that everyone now knows it’s a lie.
Will be really hard for her to maintain it now as the evidence said it could not be a child. Plus all the other injuries, the cctv, the photos of the bruising how on earth is she going to explain all that? I think she will just say it must have been FS that's her only way to get out of it. Saying FS was main caregiver

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.