Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not on HMP Style, for anyone that is has the SB and FS case totally took over the page. Wonder what it is like being SB or Frankie knowing you are the main focus of everyone's discussion. Also, has there been any mention how they are in the prison after the sentence, or is it just ex prisoners who use the form? TIA
im not on the 2nd one, but the first one is open to public. this is probly why there are more trolls causing havoc there atm

Reactions: 2
I am not on HMP Style, for anyone that is has the SB and FS case totally took over the page. Wonder what it is like being SB or Frankie knowing you are the main focus of everyone's discussion. Also, has there been any mention how they are in the prison after the sentence, or is it just ex prisoners who use the form? TIA
They are the talk of the town on there more SB though, family members keep popping up on the old one under fake profiles and winding people up. No mention of what’s going on with them there was an article in the news apparently FS has been warned she could be attacked by other inmates who have nothing to loose.

They are the talk of the town on there more SB though, family members keep popping up on the old one under fake profiles and winding people up. No mention of what’s going on with them there was an article in the news apparently FS has been warned she could be attacked by other inmates who have nothing to loose.
thank you, isn't it odd that SB family are keeping the gossip going. I could maybe understand it the first day if they were trying to sway judgement on the verdict, but to surly they realise its not doing her or the family any favours

Reactions: 3
thank you, isn't it odd that SB family are keeping the gossip going. I could maybe understand it the first day if they were trying to sway judgement on the verdict, but to surly they realise its not doing her or the family any favours
Seems theyre not happy because they dont believe FS story of being in the bathroom (from what i have read so far)
but they need to remember the 999 call recorded stated clearly that SB "shouted her mum in"

Reactions: 11
No problem very odd I said earlier it is childish for them to keep carrying on they are coming across a nasty bunch of people. Their was a person yesterday saying to someone they hope what happens to Star happens to their children she’s just been outed as MK’s friend.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
No problem very odd I said earlier it is childish for them to keep carrying on they are coming across a nasty bunch of people. Their was a person yesterday saying to someone they hope what happens to Star happens to their children she’s just been outed as MK’s friend.
I saw that post too, it was disgussing to read that :sick:

I don't know if I believe 100% she was in the bathroom but unless SB admits her guilt she has to accept the story she put out there that she said in her own statement and to the jury that FS was in the bathroom. I don't see how the family can say she was not in the bathroom if that is the story SB said all the way through, to say she was not in the bathroom just further backs up that SB was lying, if SB was lying what had she done to make a cover story

Reactions: 4
I saw that post too, it was disgussing to read that :sick:
Very disgusting they are making me feel sick all her family it seems like they are just being outright disgusting thugs. I just read the bathroom claim about FS story it’s getting ridiculous on there or people saying FS should have got murder. Why do I have feeling they are not going to let it go about FS or SB.

Reactions: 1
I think for them to say they have other 'knowledge' that FS was not in the bathroom just backs it up more that SB delivered the blow and killed the baby, no way SB would cover in anyway for FS especially when they were no longer even in a relationship. It makes no sense. If the family have been told by SB that FS was not in there, then they have to accept that SB coerced FS into lying. The only reason SB would do that was to cover her own skin

Reactions: 3
Just seen this
What a powerful statement, it must be so hard for the those close to Star and to the trial, and for them to have then had threats and abuse. Are SB family so concerned about looking after their own that they will continue this indefinitely?

After following this story for the past couple of months, I need to move on with my life and come away from this thread. It’s making me angry.

FUCKHILLS, if you aren’t too illiterate to read this…

Your sister admitted to hitting the child in the car. There is CCTV footage of her hitting her. No, she’s not laid a finger on your kids but she did on somebody else’s. Your sister is a vicious scummy murderer. GET OVER IT. She’s most likely going to die in prison, and I seriously hope she does. There is no doubt in my mind she killed her. She was found guilty in a court of law based on evidence.
You’re all literal POS and I would hang my head in shame to even be associated with it. Move on and stop torturing that family even more so.

The traveller community think you’re a joke and you’ve got your sister to thank for that. Gobbing off on social media, lying and setting up fake profiles. I’m actually embarrassed for you 😂

Have a lovely Christmas.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That's strange as I'm sure David said SB was threatening FS? Or if not threatening then shouting

That's strange as I'm sure David said SB was threatening FS? Or if not threatening then shouting
He did say some things about SB while on video link (if i remember righty) and about her leaving court to be sick, I cant actually remember myself if he said anything about her shouting any abuse at FS (I could be wrong ofc)

Reactions: 1
I remember DF talking about how she was with the barristers being cocky and something to do with FS I can’t remember what it was.

Might have just been her being intimidating that nobody else could see or hear, can imagine her saying stuff under her breath or giving certain looks.
No reason for David to not report it if he had seen or heard it happening, my only surprise is the Brockhills and SB did not make a scene at the sentencing, I would have laid money on it

Reactions: 4
I remember DF talking about how she was with the barristers being cocky and something to do with FS I can’t remember what it was.
David definitely said SB was shouting abuse at FS during the trial... now Dave Jagger is saying that didn't happen...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.