Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the general gist of the letter?
Gist was just saying hello, mention of a mutual friend on another wing. Just very babyish , love you lots babe type of stuff. Would be totally innocuous without context.

Reactions: 4
Why is anyone paying any of these poor fools attention, I am getting sick to my stomach of people feeding them, they should be ignored until they return to the swamp with the rest of the slime and stench.

Reactions: 8
OK as an English teacher of 3 decades. I read that letter a few times. It is entirety consistent with FS education attainment as mentioned in court ( not much higher than a D in any subject). Moreover there are very telling literacy signs, the love heart over lower case 'I', the consistent mix up up of upper/lower case. Whoever wrote it, is at the exact literacy attainment that FS us at, according to trial. Its very hard to face literacy or lack if it, maybe I've spent too many years reading so many examination scripts but that letter is , to me, genuine.
Gist was just saying hello, mention of a mutual friend on another wing. Just very babyish , love you lots babe type of stuff. Would be totally innocuous without context.
Whether or not the letter is consistent with someone of her attainment level (I’m not doubting your expertise there), it is ridiculous to claim you think it is genuine and written by Frankie. Why out of all the bullshit that has been posted over the past few days/weeks on FB would this one insignificant letter be genuine ? - I think anyone with any sense can come to the logical conclusion that someone has wrote this letter pretending to be Frankie, for nothing other than likes. It’s actually laughable, I mean come on think about it.

I’m not disrespecting your level of intelligence or your educational background. However, I think your common sense is lacking here. FB is a cesspit for bullshit. Please disregard anything you read on those pages, they are not factual! Especially, when the sole purpose is to build on the negativity surrounding a person.

Reactions: 10
Why is anyone paying any of these poor fools attention, I am getting sick to my stomach of people feeding them, they should be ignored until they return to the swamp with the rest of the slime and stench.
Who Tattle members or facebookers?

I think it’s entirely possible that the letter is by FS. The pleasant tone and fairly dull content doesn’t strike me as fake.

Reactions: 7
Real or fake, I don’t see the relevance of it being posted in the first place. What is the point? Same with all the videos. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Whether or not the letter is consistent with someone of her attainment level (I’m not doubting your expertise there), it is ridiculous to claim you think it is genuine and written by Frankie. Why out of all the bullshit that has been posted over the past few days/weeks on FB would this one insignificant letter be genuine ? - I think anyone with any sense can come to the logical conclusion that someone has wrote this letter pretending to be Frankie, for nothing other than likes. It’s actually laughable, I mean come on think about it.

I’m not disrespecting your level of intelligence or your educational background. However, I think your common sense is lacking here. FB is a cesspit for bullshit. Please disregard anything you read on those pages, they are not factual! Especially, when the sole purpose is to build on the negativity surrounding a person.
I agree with you. Literally anyone could have written that letter.

Reactions: 5
The circus is still in town even though the main acts are locked up the clowns still keep it going.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was referring to all the pop up Facebook pages that the scum of the earth are putting pictures of a departed soul into photos that have no business of theirs. And are discussing personal family business that again is no business of theirs. These people always crawl out when tragedies happen and the ones that linger the longest are the most incorrigible of them all.

Reactions: 6
And as for that bleeping biscuit 😳
That is the most ridiculous and down right disrespectful thing I have ever seen.
How they even had the nerve to post that publicly, let alone on a group where Stars family are is just wow.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The Rockvilles are just a bunch of bullies that’s for sure what are all these videos supposed to be doing changing I’ll outlook on SB because It’s not working. The whole of the Rockvilles have shown their true colours; the photos, videos, letters, etc. They are a sick bunch of people very dangerous individuals.

Reactions: 7

I agree but I never said it was written by FS, but by someone of the attainment mentioned in court. I think we are on the same page ( ha ha) here. It is entirely consistent with that attainment level, whether written by FS, the cat or your Aunt Betty.

Reactions: 3
I agree but I never said it was written by FS, but by someone of the attainment mentioned in court. I think we are on the same page ( ha ha) here. It is entirely consistent with that attainment level, whether written by FS, the cat or your Aunt Betty.
Ahh okay, I thought when you wrote “but that letter is , to me, genuine”, was you stating you believed FS did indeed write the letter. My mistake apologies.

Reactions: 1
I was referring to all the pop up Facebook pages that the scum of the earth are putting pictures of a departed soul into photos that have no business of theirs. And are discussing personal family business that again is no business of theirs. These people always crawl out when tragedies happen and the ones that linger the longest are the most incorrigible of them all.
My apologies...I was getting my daughter ready for school so misread what you wrote!

Tattle members have to be part of these scummy groups otherwise we'd have nothing to talk about (although saying that, I did leave that TE group...that was too much for me!)

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad Dave Jagger reports in such a sensitive, fact-based way. In terms of what DF had to say, I wonder why he feels so comfortable publicly disagreeing with the father of the deceased when he was in no way related and there’s no real evidence either way. Based on what Frank and David have each said, it really just sounds like a matter of opinion.

Dave Jagger has been amazing in his reporting. I think DF and some of the family probably feel like they have to set the record straight that’s my opinion. AS was on Hmp Styal a few days ago saying it wasn’t true about their dad committing suicide she said he was poorly.

Last edited:
I am not on HMP Style, for anyone that is has the SB and FS case totally took over the page. Wonder what it is like being SB or Frankie knowing you are the main focus of everyone's discussion. Also, has there been any mention how they are in the prison after the sentence, or is it just ex prisoners who use the form? TIA

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.