Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember folks, everyone is entitled to their view - not everyone will have empathy for Frankie just as not everyone will condemn her. There is no right or wrong way to feel, but let’s be respectful of each other and agree to disagree, eh?

Emotions are high right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
As far as I’m concerned either:
1. You’re too thick to understand that mistreating your child is wrong or
2. You know that mistreating your child is wrong even though you’re thick.
The fact that FS was clever enough to get away with as much as she did leads ne to suspect its 2.
She should have got a far heavier punishment.
What are you on about. A. she didn't kill her child its been proven B. She was found guilty for C&A so she is recieving punishment..it was out of the two charges! They wouldn't find her guilty on murder/manslaughter if the evidence tells them she didn't do it..

Reactions: 8
Well, it took an hour longer than I expected, but here it goes. The "Let Them Swing" brigade are arriving.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel really overwhelmed and emotional I’m not sure about anyone else. I haven’t followed the threads this morning, I just saw the verdict. It’s been a lot to take in these past 2 months and its finally come to an end (for us). I really feel for Star’s family I can’t even imagine how they are feeling right now. While I’m so glad SB has been found guilty I can’t imagine it even feels like justice for them. It’s heartbreaking 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I posted unsure on the vote for the jury’s verdict but only because I’m on the fence with the causing and allowing (agree with SB guilty of murder and FS not guilty of murder/manslaughter). I think it was a really tough decision on that count and can see both sides. So I feel I would only be able to make a decision/have a strong opinion with seeing full evidence presented in court and not just transcripts (and even then I’ve no doubt it’s been a tough one to decide).

So I don’t think I would have been disappointed with not guilty either.

Reactions: 8
Wow. Such empathy(!) I don’t believe FS is evil. She made terrible choices but I really believe she regrets them.
she referred to her beautiful baby daughter as 'it' :/
i'm really shocked at the empathy towards FS. she has many mitigating factors sure but she undeniably allowed star's death to happen. she played her part and i'm glad she will deal with the repercussions because of it.

Reactions: 16
I think the verdict was the correct one. The jury have seen more than we have and they appear to have been very thorough in their deliberations. 💔

Reactions: 7
Anita, David, Alicia and Holly Jones are all such lovely people. And I’m so glad the police and prosecution spent so much time in securing justice for Star, what happened to her is beyond tragic and I just hope SB never sees the light of day again. Even the coldest of prison cells will be too nice for SB 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The photo of Stars bruised cheek has really upset me. How could you explain that away.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
There are so many points the judge can make for increasing Savanna’s sentence. Not least trying to take Frankie down with her. The jury must have agreed Frankie wasn’t in the room for it not to be murder or manslaughter.
Plus she knew she was out of control. She told BE she was out of control and she didn’t seek any help, she just carried on. Vile, vile woman.

Reactions: 9
Oh, the video footage of Star with Anita and David is breaking my heart. What a hugely sad set of circumstances this whole mess is. Hearing him speak is just so upsetting.

I know there are mixed views but I agree with both verdicts, whilst also feeling sad for FS that her life became this mess. FS verdict was necessary for her to realise the part she played in her daughter's death, in my opinion. Of course, I respect that not every one thinks the same way and that is totally fine.

Do we think they agreed on the verdicts yesterday and decided to sleep on it and take a final vote this morning? That's what I took from how quick it came this morning.

Reactions: 19
Guys, now the verdict is out ( the verdict none of us can change even if we wanted to) I'm going to love and leave you all. Thank you all for welcoming me to the site it was along with Arthur's case the first high profile case I've sat and followed. As i said the jury did brilliantly on such a tough, awful case so God bless them, God bless Stars family and bless you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
D5A21DD6-D20F-47F3-9098-5006D4BA20B6.jpeg
Oh my god
Okay. That makes more sense. Jesus. How the hell have social services not stepped in here.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Remember folks, everyone is entitled to their view - not everyone will have empathy for Frankie just as not everyone will condemn her. There is no right or wrong way to feel, but let’s be respectful of each other and agree to disagree, eh?

Emotions are high right now.
Excellent post in this thread and one I need to abide by as I think there’s some very opposing views to my own so think I will refrain for now. Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think the public needs more information about emergency court orders where there’s bruising like this. Same with Arthur. That is horrendous.

Reactions: 19
There are so many points the judge can make for increasing Savanna’s sentence. Not least trying to take Frankie down with her. The jury must have agreed Frankie wasn’t in the room for it not to be murder or manslaughter.
Plus she knew she was out of control. She told BE she was out of control and she didn’t seek any help, she just carried on. Vile, vile woman.
I agree, lots of aggravating features to take into account for SB and lots of mitigating circumstances for FS. I also agree with what you've said all along, I think FS will get a very low sentence. Hopefully she will walk out of court tomorrow due to time already served. So pleased SB was found guilty but disappointed in FS verdict.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.