Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did you get that photo?

Oh my goodness. I think that was the right verdict after seeing that.

Reactions: 16
It's those bruises and the footage which makes me think the causing and allowing is the right one for Frankie. Jesus, I think even children would think that looked like a smack 😢
I agree after seeing those she does not deserve to walk free! I had a shred of empathy for her but after seeing those bruises i just cannot 😭

Reactions: 14
I think FS looks so young in her mugshot, she also looks like she has been crying, her eyes are swollen.

I am shocked by that photo of the bruising. I think Sb tried to make out to FS that it was caused by her falling from the bed with FS and FS foolishly believed her.

how SB can do that to a baby, I do not know, absolute evil and her mugshot sums her up.

Reactions: 9
I’ve been a lurker for the last 8 weeks but finally had to sign up.

My heart hurts for that little girl, she was failed by so many people and the authorities too.

I am so happy that SB was found guilty of murder, I was slightly shocked on FS but maybe this will change as more information and pictures come out. I think FS was failed in her life and i think DV does play a huge role in her failings as a mother. She just wanted acceptance from SB.

Hopefully Star will finally be able to rest now and her family have a little bit of peace. It’s been a wild few weeks, I just hope her lowlife dad doesn’t manage to profit from this anymore now it’s being projected into the national news.

Reactions: 7
Even though I have read everyday what was said in court I had no idea the bruising would be so bad. That poor little girl, she must have been in so much pain, it takes a lot to make a cheek bruise like that.
Poor Star and poor family and friends who tried hard to reach her and help.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh god that bruise. Poor poor baby.
Do you think this is the picture that SB got frozen pees for?

Reactions: 3
Oh that photo has knocked me sick. That poor baby. The force that must have caused that.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Even though I have read everyday what was said in court I had no idea the bruising would be so bad. That poor little girl, she must have been in so much pain, it takes a lot to make a cheek bruise like that.
Poor Star and poor family and friends who tried hard to reach her and help.
I just said the same, just didn’t realise they’d of been that bad. (I don’t know why I didn’t) 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh god that bruise. Poor poor baby.
Do you think this is the picture that SB got frozen pees for?
Yes, I’d say it is. I’ve seen different pictures of bruising on her face and I think the ones I saw were the ones blamed on her “falling downstairs.”

It’s sickening.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The "No.1 Psycho" snapchat video is even worse that she's calm and grinning her way through it

Reactions: 6
How hard would u have to slap to bruise. I mean my kids fight and before now they have slapped each other and only ever leave red marks that fade very quickly.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.