Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god
Okay. That makes more sense. Jesus. How the hell have social services not stepped in here.
oh no. Oh my goodness. I’m lost for words. I’ve refrained from swearing on this thread due to its sensitive nature but what a vile vile witch for doing this to star. Who does this to a beautiful baby girl. Why? What did she do to deserve this? Im heartbroken at that.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I just cannot make sense of it. That picture has made me think Frankie will get a more severe sentence. Five chances missed. Just unbelievable except for knowing it’s true.

Reactions: 20
My friend works in Bradford near the courts and it looks like David is making a statement to the press outside I’m waiting for the lunchtime news…
I think the right verdict has been reached and I cried so many tears for a little girl I never met. I’m glad the trial has finished and pray the right sentences are delivered tomorrow
Me too - the photo of her little bruised face has me sobbing

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That poor girl. She was so failed, this is what I can’t understand. If I saw a bruise like that on my child I’d be horrified. 😢
It's those bruises and the footage which makes me think the causing and allowing is the right one for Frankie. Jesus, I think even children would think that looked like a smack 😢

Reactions: 30
I have thought throughout the trial that the bruising must be very very bad but I was not prepared for that. What on earth was she thinking.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I just cannot make sense of it. That picture has made me think Frankie will get a more severe sentence. Five chances missed. Just unbelievable except for knowing it’s true.
It really shows the gap between our knowledge and the jury’s knowledge doesn’t it. Wonder what the implications will be for social services then seeing as they had every opportunity to intervene.

Reactions: 21
I have followed this thread and read the trial updates everyday - I work in children’s social care so am semi accustomed to hearing about horrible things, neglect / abuse etc and I have a 22mth old daughter so this case has resonated with me somewhat more than things usually do.
I also felt sympathy for FS, but after seeing the picture of the bruise to Star’s cheek all I can say is WTF - HOW could she believe these were accidental and why the hell didn’t CSC act??. I am glad she has been found guilty, whereas before I wasn’t so sure about this verdict for her. Absolutely shocked by the pic

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.