Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TamW

I am surprised SB did not try to stay with FS whilst in prison (I know its supposed to be no contact but there are ways and means of getting messages through) I thought she would be scared to break up and get a new girlfriend in case FS said more about what happened. I would think that maybe it was because FS did not want anything to do with her but I doubt that due to her not changing her evidence until midway through the trial

Reactions: 1

Cocoloco818

no she'd said that RE accidentally clipped her in the eye and it left her with a bruised eye

Evidently so by your understandings. Again the shoe incident was described as a response to FS hitting out at SB, and the backhanding was never truly acknowledged as a driver backhanding someone with their right hand whilst driving is rather difficult to believe and was disputed a lot
That’s what I was referring to, I was asking if that was the same night. She said RE accidentally clipped her in the eye while pulling SB off her.
The shoe incident was described by SB as being in response to FS hitting out, it wasn’t described the same way by FS. I think you’ve mixed up both of their evidence cos FS didn’t downplay the assaults from what I remember, she did that with her family.

rosesviolets

I hope they don’t share any more videos or images. There is no need for us to see them and I think that Star deserves some dignity.
Sure, I said suitable evidence. Also they released a lot more after the Arthur trial including that duvet video. I would have thought Arthur deserved the same amount of dignity.

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
I’m not arguing I know she’s not a traveller I am a traveller myself we
Know of other travellers Buy their surname no one in the travelling community has heard of their surname they are wannabe gypsies

Yes I do I think they both do
I believe it was posted here that the Mum’s side of the family lived in caravans, while the Dad’s side lives in a house. I don’t have the Mum’s surname however.

I’ve never seen this picture of SB before and cannot believe how different she looks. (It’s from the scum website but I’ve no idea how to link a photo !)
1EAFF28F-CCD2-43FE-BB7D-61DDCB373674.jpeg

• Sick

mRsKbRoOkS

VIP Member
Please Can anyone share the link for the 999 call, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but I can’t find it 🙄

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
@elikayute will they have spent time with their barristers whilst the Jury were deliberating do you know? I wonder if KG had warned SB that things were not looking favourable since the Snapchat evidence and the closing statements hammering home the fact FS wasn’t in the room according to the 999 call.

will.i.am

but we already knew there was endless pictures of star with severe bruises. im not sure what 'new information' we have heard apart from actually seeing a photo.
I wonder if they will release the call recording of dunking Star's head underwater.

rosesviolets

Does anyone know if they will be releasing any other evidence or is the one pic and part of the 999 call it? And the car driving into the plant (what’s the benefit of showing the car driving into the recycling centre). Would have liked perhaps the whole 999 call and other suitable evidence. I am also curious why police have released the one picture, how did they choose that particular picture, was it the least distressing for example?

Ibrokethegoddamnwheel

Chatty Member
I’ve put sky news on and they’re just banging on about bloody covid? Same on BBC News. Where are people watching coverage on the case?

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Sorry if I’ve misinterpreted it, but is it assumed SB’s ‘gestures’ at Mr Ali were her flipping the finger at him?

rosesviolets

I’m not surprised that frank turned his back on FS, he’s lost his great granddaughter and his son, it must be very hard for him. He’ll be harbouring a lot of anger. The whole thing is a tragedy.
Do you mean Dave? I thought Frank was FS’s father

We’ll I went to A&E at the height of the pandemic and was seen by a doctor no problem. Where there’s a will……..and yes I know she didn’t have a car, I am sure she could have asked for a lift or get a taxi like she did just about to everywhere.
I guess it depends on what hospital it is, I had major operations that got cancelled 3 times and was left sat in a waiting room for 36 hours before even being seen to say they couldn’t see me. It’s honestly different in every city

shadorius

I dont know if others seen the comparision pics (i hadnt until now) :(
"from this too this in 5 weeks, Whats going on F" (that was deleted from fb)
I just saw it in a report on Youtube by Skynews in one of their reports

cant remember how to do "spoilers" sorry