Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowtapirs

Chatty Member
Is SB really a gypsy/traveller or is she just claiming to be one to make herself sound ‘hard’? The reason I ask because their views on LGBTQ are like something out of the ark, admittedly I only really have experience of the Irish traveller community who are devoutly Catholic though.
Yes, she’s an English (Romany) gypsy… according to her she didn’t tell most of her family she’s bisexual as she was scared they’d disown her, most only found out because of the trial.

redgem2211

She identified as a traveller/romany gypsy. As did her parents. And her grandparents. And her siblings. Her mother lived in vans and moved around. Her Dad lives in a house and is a horse dealer. She speaks Romany. Just because you don't WANT something to be true doesn't mean it is not.

Like I am sure you want it to be true that the correct use of written english language is 'could of' but it isn't. It is could HAVE or could've.

And breathe.
No lol within the traveller community we call those people wideos and wannabes she has no gypsy blood in her neither does her family i except there’s good and bad in everyone and when it comes to children doesn’t matter what race you are should never hert a innercent child so whoever does I belive needs hanging but that girl is a wanna traveler

Good God. Have you actually read any of the trial transcript? Have you seen the Facebook posts from her sister sticking up for SB? Did you know her (ex) brother in law got caught lying in court, as a defence witness.
SB family leaked photos in the public eye to get a mistrial.

They have used every trick in the book. You are not now telling me, that they're not going to use the discrimination card?

Oh and btw, my post wasn't to tar travellers with the same brush...it was a reflection on SB and her family and what I believe they will attempt to do.
Yes I have seen all of the ubove but she’s a wannabe she’s no traveler

Jimmh1234

I’m sure she said she couldn’t count how many times SB had assaulted her but it was often and started early on in the relationship when SB bit her cheek? Then she mentioned the incident with the shoe and the hairbrush? Wasn’t the pub incident the same time she got the black eye off RE? I thought when they got back to the house SB and RE shared, SB was giving FS “a hiding” and RE pulled her off and hit FS in the eye in the process?
no she'd said that RE accidentally clipped her in the eye and it left her with a bruised eye

oh well I think you read a different trial from me. Do you not remember where she spoke about SB hitting her with a shoe and backhanding her in the car?
Evidently so by your understandings. Again the shoe incident was described as a response to FS hitting out at SB, and the backhanding was never truly acknowledged as a driver backhanding someone with their right hand whilst driving is rather difficult to believe and was disputed a lot

Last edited:

redgem2211

Not sure if you saw my earlier post to you, this thread moves so quick. I’m just really curious which evidence you think suggests FS murdered Star?
I don’t think she murdered star never said that once I think as her mother she didn’t do anything to protect her she let it happen she also did things to that baby just to please her partner so her and SB are both scum

shadorius

It's strange how various media outlets are reporting as fact that Star was stamped on. Nobody has admitted to killing her or witnessing her being killed, the medical experts said "a blow or blows" so why are they saying this now?
I wondered the same thing actually
All the way through this case ive had the "chair" that was said to "always be propping the kitchen door open on my mind, the "oh Star" statement etc..

do they know something we dont know ?

Theory:
1.Did Star fall from the chair that was propping the kitchen door open ? (the bang they both heard)
2. When SB went back to the flat after the ambalance left to get the van keys
(photo she took of the scene) was the chair still propping open the door that the jury seen?
3. Did SB run in to the room and stomp on Star?

sorry if the chair has already been covered in these posts (i tried to read all) but i could have missed some
let me know if anyone has asked about this before

redgem2211

I believe it was posted here that the Mum’s side of the family lived in caravans, while the Dad’s side lives in a house. I don’t have the Mum’s surname however.
Just because someone lives in a caravan does not say there gypsy and just because someone lives in a house doesn’t say there non traveller

Yorkshire-Granny

I think she will invite it too - she will want to prove herself. After all, with the threats of kneecapping etc the only person she has successfully properly hurt is a defenceless 16 month old.

I read about another toddler murdered during lockdown by a man who was built like the proverbial. If they are that big and strong why don't they start a fight with an equal? What kind of cretin do you have to be to hurt a baby?
I guess they could put SB and ET together ... Seems ET is in isolation for her own protection!

YellowTail

VIP Member
There’s reading about the bruises then there’s seeing the picture that has been released today. My gosh, I can’t even think of the words. Poor little girl 💔
Wonder who took the photo. Is this the photo FS took and sent to SB telling her to stay away?

TamW

She should have taken her, there’s no question of that, even if it was over the phone initially or whatever. To my mind it seems like she was trying but she was strongly discouraged by SB and the high compliance came into play.
Maybe she knew the abuse was going on wanted it to stop, due to being so scared of SB she suggested going to hospital to try to get her to stop it without confronting her and saying she thought it was her. We all know SB is terrifying, in my view its not excuse to still stay with her if she knew what was going on but it might be that she thought this was a way to stop it without leaving SB or getting her angry