Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redgem2211

I just wondered to myself if our new Gypsy poster could actually be Corinne, but there is no way in the world she’s got the brain cells to pretend to be someone else!!
You referring to me? If you are then no I actually come across this on google and saw someone post that gypsy think of non gypsys as lower class just wanted to state that’s not true then came across more post about gypsys when it’s all bull crap gypsy or non-gypsy They are both scum

Jimmh1234

Um no, that’s not what happened. FS told relatives her bruises were caused by play fighting to keep them from finding out about the abuse. SB definitely did hit her on quite a few occasions that were brought up in court. Including that she had to change clothes to hide bruising.
You must've missed the part where AM asked FS in court about the black eyes and FS stated that SB gave her one from the bottle, and the other was given by RE by accident when she was round at the house later. She also stated that most examples of violence from SB weren't major / as major as the black eye from the pub incident

I thought she was telling her family it was play fighting but that wasn’t the truth?
No AM asked FS in court about the black eyes etc and FS herself downplayed them, stating SB had given her one black eye from the pub incident but that the other black eyes was caused by accident by RE at the house later on and that her face obvs looked worse as a result

Rustyee83

I hope that all of this is considered in SBs sentencing.

I don't think I've ever felt so disconsolate as I do tonight. I want to go to my baby and cradle her.

I cannot watch the video. The photograph is bad enough. She was left to fend for herself. Its harrowing.

I hope that all of this is considered in SBs sentencing.

I don't think I've ever felt so disconsolate as I do tonight. I want to go to my baby and cradle her.

I cannot watch the video. The photograph is bad enough. She was left to fend for herself. Its harrowing
Which video?

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
I really don't think SB will have a hard time in prison she will know not to allow herself to be put on protective wing she will brazen it out, she will act the big I am, totally deny it, plus she will have money behind her. Sounds awful but money buys you a lot in prison. Although the women might big it up saying they find it disgusting what she's done I don't think many will give her a problem for it either. There's been many cases of women doing horrendous crimes and nothing happens to them. Where women get abused in prison is when they are already a victim, FS is not hard she is weak, she probably hasn't got the gift of the gab and if her family are not supporting her she probably has limited funds to carry favours she will be an easy target and it wouldn't surprise me if the Brockhill family makes sure she suffers in prison.
Are the Brockhill family affluent/wealthy? or do they just have a better family structure/network than FS? apologies if this is common knowledge - im new to the thread and just catching up so am not aware of all the details such as these.

elikayute

Chatty Member
I know it doesnt, hence the quotation marks.
But i wonder if he do anything about it, or if it was just a reactive comment based on the public anger and a means to appear relatable, but ultimately fuck all will be done. Similar to Ed Balls and Labour following baby P.
What did you mean by “make it a reality with SB”?

Werent it said they done that with the chair because of how heavy the door was incase it slammed on the kids? The housing should of removed doors like that in a place babies lived
I had a door like that in an old property, it was a fire door and EXTREMELY heavy. At the time I actually took the hinge off to prevent it hurting my child- daft if there was ever a fire but honestly it could have caused so many accidents!