Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becca08

Today has been an emotional day I can only imagine how Star’s family are feeling…

That picture of Stars face with the bruise had me in tears! I didn’t expect it to be as bad as that.
After reading The eight weeks worth of evidence when do we think this bruise was from? I can see a slight mark in the corner of her eye which I believe is when she fell off the bed. Is this mark from when she spent the night at the recycle plant with SB or the one when FS thought makeup had been put on her? I forget the timeline as there was so much evidence.

Reactions: 1

pinkjune

I would have to agree. Normally partners get jealous of kids when they feel the other partner prioritises the child more than them and spends more time with the child. In this case neither is true. FS prioritised SB and they didn’t live together to cause arguments of this nature. I think she is just sadistic and enjoyed the power she had over Star who could not defend herself. She enjoyed not just physically abusing Star but also mentally, one that stuck in my mind was the ‘being nasty then nice’ google search. I think she enjoyed tormenting Star by experimenting on her such as by giving her a chocolate, kissing her and then unexpectedly following this by giving her a slap.
Even though frankie put SB first, just her looking after Star and doing basic things for her would have made SB jealous imo. Any moment she wasn't focused on SB

Philhx1

Sorry if this has already been posted but Boris has tweeted about the case. I can't see anything other than hefty sentences handed out today.

will.i.am

Looking at SB’s mugshot is making me angry. I just don’t understand it. It’s not like she was a frustrated mother who flipped one day. She had no responsibility for the child, yet she kept taking her, and beating her. They should have left her with David and Anita. I don’t get it.
Looks like she had a little smirk too.

dollycurz

Chatty Member
I’ve no doubt that Savanna has a horrific history. I don’t believe in people being born evil, so I believe she’s been made to be this way. A family history of animal abuse supports that. But she knew. She said she was out of control and she didn’t seek help. And she took it out on a little baby. That isn’t the same as being duped into believing the injuries were accidental.
But maybe I’m wrong. Maybe she did know. The jury think she did. Just awful all round.

I didn’t read that in that screenshot, I read that Frankie did go and Frankie hasn’t been to the grave, but I could see it said David and Anita couldn’t go.
it said she didn’t go to the funeral or her grave. I read in two different articles on david that he said they weren’t allowed to attend but I didn’t take sceeenshots. I wonder if Jordan banned the whole family?

• Sad
I wonder if they will release the reins/dragging video from Bradford City Centre? I hope they don't. YS has had enough flogging IMO.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I can actually understand lashing out in temper - I mean, it's not great, but it's understandable. But a prolonged campaign of physical and mental abuse - no.

dollycurz

Chatty Member
Dear God 💔 💔 💔

How the hell does the press get hold of these videos? From the police?

That poor family. (Anita, David, Alicia, Ben, Hollie). & the jury💔 Upmost respect to the police, paramedics, Drs, nurses, investigators, barristers and the judge. Who must be so accustom to cases like these. They must be made of strong stuff.
that was sent by the grandfather, frank.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Is SB really a gypsy/traveller or is she just claiming to be one to make herself sound ‘hard’? The reason I ask because their views on LGBTQ are like something out of the ark, admittedly I only really have experience of the Irish traveller community who are devoutly Catholic though.

redgem2211

I've said it on here many times - travellers will ALWAYS stick together against a world that they perceive to be against them. A criminal traveller is a better human being in their eyes than a law abiding gorja, by default. I imagine the traveller community will put 100% blame on FS, saying SB has looked after many kids and never harmed them, it must be FS who did it etc.

We gorjas are beneath them in every way, they do not think we have the right to judge them. As I've said I have traveller friends, mostly in their 20's and 30's. Some of their (older) family members have expressed disgust that they are friends with me.

I have respect for the travelling community and some aspects of their culture are exemplary and we could learn a lot from them. But be under no illusion, gorjas are second class citizens to them. Remember SB saying her family had warned her to stay away from the "low class" Smith family? I totally believe that happened and that they believed they were superior.
That’s noT true at all I am a traveller and I have lots of non traveller freinds who are not lower class! And if that was anyone I new or even if that was my family I’d diss own them! And hope there away in a cell for life! They need hanging We Maby big bad wolfs in your eyes but we would never hert children and that girl is not a traveller at all big old wanna be

redgem2211

I can understand as a community that you may wish to distance yourself from this murder but SB is quite patently an English gypsy. As you already know, gorjas do not know, understand or use the traveller vocabulary. May I ask how you feel about SB's sexuality? I have many traveller friends and they all tell me that homosexuality is absolutely taboo.
Not at all lots of none travelers pick up the way travellers talk we call them wideos wannabes in the traveller Community everyone knows of everyone by the surname and I’ve never heard of them neither has any of my family tgere is no way in a million years she’s a traveller and yes homosexuality is forbidden but it does happen and in the community a lot of people are excepting g that times are changing so yes it’s not encouraged but some family’s do exept for reson being it’s there child but yet some would not exept at all and are still strict

redgem2211

This is just around in circles, isn’t it? Your entire point is based on because you think so, not because of fact. By all means bring some proof of valid points to the table, otherwise I wish you well and that it’s probably best we just end it here.
I’m not arguing I know she’s not a traveller I am a traveller myself we
Know of other travellers Buy their surname no one in the travelling community has heard of their surname they are wannabe gypsies

You think FS should be charged with murder though?

View attachment 924334
Yes I do I think they both do

Lol that’s made my day a remake/copy of a gypsy waggon we don’t have things like that clearly trying to be a traveller have you ever seen a real gypsy waggon???? They don’t look like that
Not sure if you saw my earlier post to you, this thread moves so quick. I’m just really curious which evidence you think suggests FS murdered Star?