Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lou7

Regarding a previous question about FS bruises etc Yes photos do exist, they were shown to court. Its on day 3 of the trial updates.

Reactions: 2

redgem2211

I have in fact, a very beautiful, very old Romany caravan; I was lucky enough to have spent considerable time around it. I’m definitely familiar with them.

So, with respect, I don’t think that discounts SB identifying as a traveller.
It does she’s buying made up shit to convince herself she’s a gypsy she should take her shitty wannabe gypsy wagon and take her wannabe gypsy self and rot in hell

• Haha

dollycurz

Chatty Member
The photos and videos are horrific, and I think it will be a longer sentence than I originally expected, but when I look at the evidence I can’t see anything that shows for sure that she knew of any serious violence. I just think about all the messages, all the photos, all the videos, and there’s nothing about covering up serious injury, nothing about knowing about it. Just a bit at the end about fingers and marks. I understand everyone saying “how could she not know” but I also know social services believed the explanation, so if it was SBs lie, why wouldn’t FS believe it. And it wasn’t the first time.

Also really curious about the decision of her dad to take his life on her birthday. That seems really spiteful. He wasn’t a saint himself by all accounts. After I read that I thought Frankie will do the same thing. What an absolute mess.
The article I read said frankie had threatened suicide first and then her dad proceeded to take his life.

• Sad

elikayute

Chatty Member
It will be interesting to see if Boris Johnson will make 'Arthur's Law' a reality with SB.
Not to turn this into a political debate, and i have my own feelings regarding BJ and politicians in general, but i hope he delivers on his promise.
Arthur’s Law doesn’t exist in practice.

RedRosed

VIP Member
Where did I say they are not entitled to their opinion.? The poster said Lulu was making it all up and my response was to prove they did not make it up.
Is Lulu not entitled to her opinion then if it doesn’t coincide with yours?
Okay fair enough - but where did I state my opinion there then? Whoever posted was just banging on about 2 people saying FS should go free. That’s it. What value does that add?? What’s the point of singling out 2 people because they feel that? I’m sure this is where you debate not just throw comments out like “can’t believe people think she should walk” or something to that effect.

redgem2211

SB family are going to start making this into a discrimination thing, that SB got found guilty because she's a traveller.
[/QUOTE
There not travellers! Or gypsys or Romany or Irish I am a traveller my self we do not except anyone who’s abusive to children in anyway! When it comes to child care we are strict if she was a traveller she’d be diss owned but all community including her family! She’s a wanna be don’t have a traveller bone in her body scum both of them there’s no excuse for the mother of the child either I would walk on glass for my kids when it comes to them no one comes first at all a mother lives for there children even at a young age some traveller wommen get married young some as young as 16 and become mothers and very protective mothers so no excuse for frankie thy she was young and vulnerable it’s her baby who she gave life to and she aloud someone to take her life Need h hung both of them
SB family are going to start making this into a discrimination thing, that SB got found guilty because she's a traveller.
There not travellers! Or gypsys or Romany or Irish I am a traveller my self we do not except anyone who’s abusive to children in anyway! When it comes to child care we are strict if she was a traveller she’d be diss owned but all community including her family! She’s a wanna be don’t have a traveller bone in her body scum both of them there’s no excuse for the mother of the child either I would walk on glass for my kids when it comes to them no one comes first at all a mother lives for there children even at a young age some traveller wommen get married young some as young as 16 and become mothers and very protective mothers so no excuse for frankie thy she was young and vulnerable it’s her baby who she gave life to and she aloud someone to take her life Need h hung both of them

LittleMy

VIP Member
New thread:

• Heart

lastdis

VIP Member
The reason I think it’s so important about FS is that until we understand what trauma looks like and the vulnerabilities it poses, this will keep happening. Things like the Freedom programme should be taught in schools imo.
Yes, they knew fs was vulnerable and still nothing was done

Octopies

Chatty Member
I already have done. Think it was relief.
me too. The case came on the lunchtime news whilst I was feeding my little one in her high chair. I stood up and just gawped at the TV. It just felt like this case I’d been following for so long was actually real. The video of her dancing came on and I just started sobbing. The clip of David too.

• Heart

mskittenheels

Well, Mary-kates statement was interesting wasn’t it 😏 do these people not know when to read the room and shut the hell up
It was interesting but I did struggle to understand why is everyone a collier (I thought that meant a miner as in coal mining?) and a widow ?

• Haha

mRsKbRoOkS

VIP Member
Can anyone clarify something for me.
I always assumed that Frankies dad had passed away previous to What happened to Star. I viewed YS going out drinking etc as a reaction to her grief (all speculation of course).
However, it has since emerged he died later. So I can only assume, Andrew went to prison (for whatever reason anyone know?) , YS got some freedom changed a lot and the rest is history. Sounds pretty chaotic to me, but perhaps YS was a more hands on mum prior to her partner going to prison. Perhaps, she also was a victim of DV (I’m sure I read that somewhere not sure) and Andrew being out of the picture she felt more free and able to go out more, you can’t really judge her for that if it is the case. Just some thoughts!

Edited: to remove victim of some extent! Hated that so wrong of me to write it!

bluecups

VIP Member
There are so many points the judge can make for increasing Savanna’s sentence. Not least trying to take Frankie down with her. The jury must have agreed Frankie wasn’t in the room for it not to be murder or manslaughter.
Plus she knew she was out of control. She told BE she was out of control and she didn’t seek any help, she just carried on. Vile, vile woman.
I agree, lots of aggravating features to take into account for SB and lots of mitigating circumstances for FS. I also agree with what you've said all along, I think FS will get a very low sentence. Hopefully she will walk out of court tomorrow due to time already served. So pleased SB was found guilty but disappointed in FS verdict.

elikayute

Chatty Member
If Frankie is given the lower charges due to her iq and the fact she was in a DV relationship, so say she got 3 years for example, as she’s done 14 months in prison already could it be that she gets the rest out on suspended sentence?
I think so. I’m not sure if they serve half or two thirds these days. I think it’s two thirds if the sentence is over a certain length.

shadorius

There's a video Hollie posted and it shows the chair - it's not propped as in just holding the door open, it's wedged with two legs off the ground. The pathologist already said her injuries couldn't possibly have been caused by falling off a chair :(
Thank you
I didnt mean the cause, but the bang they heard