Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mRsKbRoOkS

VIP Member
it said she didn’t go to the funeral or her grave. I read in two different articles on david that he said they weren’t allowed to attend but I didn’t take sceeenshots. I wonder if Jordan banned the whole family?
I’ve read that they weren’t allowed to go in a different article also.

Reactions: 2

nichew

VIP Member
Our Corrine's back on top form. Wonder if she's speaking any truth?! 🤣

P.S I don't know if you can see, but my 0 button is nowhere near my space bar 😏
Could be why they had that problem with the jury member other week

• Wow
Reactions: 2

jolou123

I am surprised SB did not try to stay with FS whilst in prison (I know its supposed to be no contact but there are ways and means of getting messages through) I thought she would be scared to break up and get a new girlfriend in case FS said more about what happened. I would think that maybe it was because FS did not want anything to do with her but I doubt that due to her not changing her evidence until midway through the trial
Apparently they we’re together at first for a few months ( I think they sometimes do this to see if there is any talk overheard between them admitting it) but then FS requested to be moved - not sure how true it is though

Reactions: 1

mRsKbRoOkS

VIP Member
Ahhh, OK - thanks lovely! I haven't seen any of the news coverage so didn't realise that. Thank you x
I only noticed after watching it a second time. The first time I just assumed he was referring to David and family but he stated the Hobson family so he must be referring to them X

• Heart

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
I don’t usually wish harm on others either but in the case of SB she really does deserve all she gets. I really can’t fathom how she behaved at a murder trial for a baby a baby she supposedly loved not. She will be on a protective wing but they are not always bullet proof, someone will try and get their hands on her.
its one of a couple of recent occasions where I honestly think they fully deserve whatever comes their way. It'll still be nothing close to the horrors endured by that little girl, she never stood a chance with these two around her.

shadorius

I didn’t want to say it but I do think FS will attempt to end her own life, if not while she’s inside then when she gets out if she doesn’t get some serious help.
I can not even begin to comprehend losing a child, but to lose a child in such horrific circumstances and knowing you’re somewhat to blame?
I actually worry about that too once the sentancing has sealed her fate

• Sad

bluecups

VIP Member
I don’t mean it like that, I meant thinking they’re superior. I’m not looking to get into a race row btw. I’ll be honest, I don’t know much about the traveller community and do find it interesting.
Sorry, I'm skim reading everything today, my apologies 💕

• Heart