Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet he paid the court fines with that 200 like someone else said .
In the future I’m going to be wary of Go Fund Me unless I personally know the person who set it up. I really hope it is true that Star is going to have a headstone.

Reactions: 7
She had already ran in and dropped down crying before this point I think so the coffee could have been while Star was moved.
Ahh right. Still think it's weird to even take an offered cup of coffee in the time after a child you 'adored' (murdered) has died. I would be unable to breathe, never mind sup some coffee. Hope it burnt the scumbags throat.

Reactions: 8
£350 for the benches lol. Thankfully they were called out on this.
Yes 350 what the hell sorry but that was so cheap when they have all that money could of bought her a better one. Thank god they are now . Then again if it was me making the bench I'd do a nice one for free, I'd be embarrassed to charge 350 for that 'memorial' bench!!

Reactions: 5
There’s also this. I don’t find the laughing emoji appropriate for more than one reason!
Oh my god yes I saw this a few days ago its disgusting imagine laughing at a concert where kids have been killed , when he's just lost his own child. Something not right with him either !!

Reactions: 7
Dear god I had not realised she’s on remand at styal - That’s far too close to me for my liking.
And yes they do have all sorts of rehabilitation facilities in place, they have a restaurant where the inmates cook and serve at the tables. Never been but a friend has.
My take on today is like a lot of posters - the significance of the milk.
May be something or may be nothing but I feel it’s something to do with the layout in the kitchen and the view into the sitting room.
She was really riling me earlier in the week with her cocky attitude but now I think just BRING IT ON. The more she does it the better in my book. Everyone is mistaken, call logs wrong, legal team wrong everyone is mistaken, blah blah blah, the jury is far from stupid and we are only hearing it by the written word, I’m sure on the stand she’s utterly ridiculous.
Did I read it’s a jury made up predominantly of men or am I going slightly mad ?
Defence witnesses next week, I dread to think what they have to say.
Slight tangent but I think SB was using steroids heavily - she looked quite slight in some photos then really chunked up.
Cannot wait for her to be locked up and shipped off to HMP Bronzefield …. She’s seen nothing yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Here’s the latest from Jordan Tee-Hee ‘missing money, forced charity donation, mid murder trial for my daughter’ Hobson.
I'm sorry but Tee Hee? How do you "accidently mix up" £200. Least he's putting it back on the 25th when I imagine he gets paid. (I'm being sarcastic last sentence).

Reactions: 4
Dear god I had not realised she’s on remand at styal - That’s far too close to me for my liking.
And yes they do have all sorts of rehabilitation facilities in place, they have a restaurant where the inmates cook and serve at the tables. Never been but a friend has.
May be something or may be nothing but I feel it’s something to do with the layout in the kitchen and the view into the sitting room.
She was really riling me earlier in the week with her cocky attitude but now I think just BRING IT ON. The more she does it the better in my book. Everyone is mistaken, call logs wrong, legal team wrong everyone is mistaken, blah blah blah, the jury is far from stupid and we are only hearing it by the written word, I’m sure on the stand she’s utterly ridiculous.
Did I read it’s a jury made up predominantly of men or am I going slightly mad ?
Slight tangent but I think SB was using steroids heavily - she looked quite slight in some photos then really chunked up.
Cannot wait for her to be locked up and shipped off to HMP Bronzefield …. She’s seen nothing yet.
Yes only 1 woman on the jury apparently. And I think she was using steroids too. Also there was protein powder tub in that neck nomination video she did on YouTube.

Reactions: 2
I want her to be sent to HMP Low Newton where Joanna Dennehy is.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There is a YouTube video of her at a boxing gym, I could only manage a few seconds.
She’s beyond scary

Reactions: 1
I just find the lot of them really bleeping weird.
Jordan posts some random tit on FB whilst his ex and her girlfriend are on trial for murdering his daughter. SBs dad is making sales posts on FB whilst his daughter is on trial for murdering a baby.

I know life goes on but WTF…. Are they serious?

Reactions: 11
There is a YouTube video of her at a boxing gym, I could only manage a few seconds.
She’s beyond scary
Made me sick how she was like ‘if I’d have punched her she’d have been hospitalised or dead’

nooo, Savannah.

Children are brutally beaten and abused daily. The majority do not die because strangely enough even the smallest ones are not made of glass and are very robust. Hence why your ‘accident’ defence of ‘maybe she fell’ ‘maybe one of the other children did it’ is utter tit.
That kind of damage isn’t a fall, a slap, even a regular punch. That kind of damage is from a very intentional severe blow to the the abdomen that you tried to cover up with ‘did i cause her death trying to save her’

Ugh… they make me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The tragedy of this is that it’s happening all around us all the time and it always will.
There will be more Stars to come.
People are monsters sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I just find the lot of them really bleeping weird.
Jordan posts some random tit on FB whilst his ex and her girlfriend are on trial for murdering his daughter. SBs dad is making sales posts on FB whilst his daughter is on trial for murdering a baby.

I know life goes on but WTF…. Are they serious?
At least her dad isn't ranting about how she's innocent like her sister is I guess. I think that's how her family make a living by selling stuff. I wonder what her dad thinks of savannah and whether he supports her or not.

Just a bench-related question if anyone knows the answer: are they even allowed to make/buy a bench and just put it where they want? I thought you had to buy such benches through the council/they had to be made of specific materials and were only allowed in specific places.

Reactions: 2
Hers dad got to get coin to pay for her lawyer, he's probably working overtime on facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.