Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milktray

VIP Member
I agree. I still have some ‘sympathy’ (not even sure if that’s the right word… understanding, maybe?) for FS even after seeing the horrific bruising. I don’t need to ‘wake up’ to anything, it’s just my view. The way she was manipulated by SB and her low iplayed a huge role in this whole thing in my opinion. I can’t begin to imagine how it feels to be brainwashed by someone who claims to love you.

Others don’t feel the same and that’s fine, this thread has always been full of lots of different opinions and views, neither side is right or wrong. She will do her time and then have to live with what happened for the rest of her life.

SB on the other hand, I don’t think she’ll ever realise the gravity of what she’s done. She’s too big headed to see that her actions were disgusting and wrong, she’s clearly a danger to vulnerable women and society in general.
It is a truly shocking bruise and I find it difficult to understand how FS didn't know but FS was still young and immature. Did she genuinely suspect that this was the result of a slap or was she manipulated enough to believe that was a result of an accidental injury?

I'm in my 40s so it's obvious to me, but would it be so obvious to FS. I don't know.

Reactions: 3

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
that’s not walking free either though is it?
Ok, walking free after the verdicts. My point was that others feel she shouldn’t serve any more time, my opinion is that she should. Again, I’m not telling anyone they’re wrong I just don’t agree with it

Walnutss

VIP Member
I know this is different and I can’t speak for all areas. However, I turned up at A&E on Sunday with a broken wrist and a black Eye I looked like
I had been beaten ( I wasn’t ). But do you know what they did? turned me away and said they don’t deal with fractures at a&e at the moment because of covid. They didn’t care that my arm was out of shape and I had bruise on my face and that I was in absolute agony. They didn’t ask how I was. I was given an address to a minor injury unit over ten miles away and basically pushed out the door! I am adult and I know maybe they would have seen a child. But how appalling! What if i had been attacked and it had taken all my courage to attend. Even if they couldn’t help me physically, they should have asked questions and checked if I was okay. The should have attempted to safe guard me, they didn’t know my situation and didn’t even care!
Sorry that happened to u but a baby is different they take precident they are always seen and questions asked

luxiegirl

God the comments of that hmp styal post about someone called Patricia and Frankie being a nonce are really painful to read. Everyone accusing each other of being related to the Brockhill’s or Frankie Smith. Facebook is an awful (and slightly entertaining) place.

AdelesEarring

Chatty Member
Ok, walking free after the verdicts. My point was that others feel she shouldn’t serve any more time, my opinion is that she should. Again, I’m not telling anyone they’re wrong I just don’t agree with it
I don’t have an opinion about that but I think the judge will make the correct one.

redgem2211

I bet they were all scratching their heads at that. "WOTS VERACITY

I do not see travellers as "big bad wolfs", as I stated I have respect for the travelling community and I think there are many aspects of your culture that we gorjas could aspire to. After following the trial why do you think FS is guilty of murder?
I do Believe FS also Hurt that innercent child just to please SB and she sat and aloud Bruise after bruise to appear And did not do anything about it they both did it to her She continued a relationship with SB and left her child with someone she knew was capable of hurting her she’s just as bad they both need hanging it makes me sick to hear someone could do that to a child and a mother could Allow and participate in it

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
It was the Hobson family who asked for privacy - I believe he was referring to Stars paternal family (Jordan’s side - so not David). X
Ahhh, OK - thanks lovely! I haven't seen any of the news coverage so didn't realise that. Thank you x

Another example of the incompetence of SS. Anyone who’s ever had dealings with them will tell you how fucking useless they are, most people who work with children and young people could write a book about it🙄
but this is not acceptable, there need to be consequences. and a public enquiry

LittleMy

VIP Member
In fairness to gypsies, it was only as recently as 2012 that gypsies were being forcibly sterilised in the Czech Republic. I do understand their hostility to the outside world.
I don’t mean it like that, I meant thinking they’re superior. I’m not looking to get into a race row btw. I’ll be honest, I don’t know much about the traveller community and do find it interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

unimpeded

Sorry to ask, I know and accept that bruising is awful, but where are people seeing a handprint? I can't see that

Reactions: 2