Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not put 2 and 2 together when her daughter was getting matching black eyes to hers? She’s guilty as sin.

Reactions: 12
I don't usually wish harm on people etc but SB really does deserve all she gets in prison, I cant imagine there are many cons that are lower than her. I would have thought it'll also be task and a half for the prison service to protect her 24/7 and despite measures like putting her on a protected wing etc, it can't be impossible and im sure if someone wanted to get to her they could.
I don’t usually wish harm on others either but in the case of SB she really does deserve all she gets. I really can’t fathom how she behaved at a murder trial for a baby a baby she supposedly loved not. She will be on a protective wing but they are not always bullet proof, someone will try and get their hands on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To me 'I'm not blaming you' sounds like total fear of SB and the consequences to both FS and Star if she had said I AM blaming you :cry:
Exactly. I think FS knew exactly what SB was doing but was too afraid to stick up for her daughter.

Which makes her absolutely guilty of allowing her death.

Reactions: 14
Yes but why would she say “I’m not blaming you by the way” if she knew?
Maybe she just didn't want to argue about it that day, maybe she had had arguments about this before but she knew mentioning that she suspected just caused a big scene so she was playing it down.....so its like look I can't ignore this but I don't want your wrath either

Exactly. I think FS knew exactly what SB was doing but was too afraid to stick up for her daughter.

Which makes her absolutely guilty of allowing her death.
That's quite contradictory though ... She was afraid to stick up for her daughter, she tried to by questioning, the added bit was her shrinking back, she said in court she went through phases of feeling brave

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t usually wish harm on others either but in the case of SB she really does deserve all she gets. I really can’t fathom how she behaved at a murder trial for a baby a baby she supposedly loved not. She will be on a protective wing but they are not always bullet proof, someone will try and get their hands on her.
its one of a couple of recent occasions where I honestly think they fully deserve whatever comes their way. It'll still be nothing close to the horrors endured by that little girl, she never stood a chance with these two around her.

Reactions: 1
I think that the main reason FS was found guilty of allowing Star’s death is that even after she admitted she became suspicious, she was still asking SB to take her the following weekend.

Reactions: 14
That's quite contradictory though ... She was afraid to stick up for her daughter, she tried to by questioning, the added bit was her shrinking back, she said in court she went through phases of feeling brave
Totally agree. But in shrinking back she allowed her death.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think that the main reason FS was found guilty of allowing Star’s death is that even after she admitted she became suspicious, she was still asking SB to take her the following weekend.
I think this will have been a pattern throughout the toxic relationship, 'Im not putting up with this, I am leaving you.....to then being back together a few weeks later.'

Reactions: 8
Apparently (according to the ex-cons on the HMP Styal group) this is SB’s cousin Kelly, who’s been ‘protecting her’ on the inside.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She was already scared of SS from when Star was newborn, so I don’t buy that necessarily, no. The visits were the housing officer werent they? And fat lot of good they did anyway. And she said she wanted to take Star to hospital for her leg. Would she have said that if she knew the extent of Star’s injuries?

I just think if she really knew, there would be more messages about it, and those later texts of “she can’t be left to throw herself” (which she wasn’t doing) and “The marks on this baby is ridiculous, what's happened to her foot? I'm not blaming you by the way, I'm just asking x" wouldn’t make any sense. I don’t dispute she has hugely failed Star. The evidence just doesn’t stack up.
I think this is one area where we will never agree. I’ll just say that FS did cancel visits from SS on a number of occasions, it was reported in court, not just the housing association guy. The only time Star was seen by a doctor was when the police took her to hospital. This baby seems to have been born unlucky, if that’s the right word. Even on that single occasion she was seen, it was by a junior doctor with 4 months experience rather than someone more experienced who may have rung alarm bells.
I don’t particularly care about FS’s messages, as words are just that words. Her baby was screaming in pain with her broken leg, FS admitted this, her baby had other injuries including severe bruising and she just talked about taking the baby to see a doctor. This wasn’t an isolated incident, this happened over a number of months and never did she actually seek medical help for Star. What kind of human sees a baby screaming in pain (let alone your own baby) when her leg is touched and forces that baby to walk on it?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As much as we can all say she should of took the baby to see a doctor, this was during lockdown how hard was it to actually see a doctor? I still can’t get a face to face appointment it’s all over the phone, what are they going to diagnose with that?

its one of a couple of recent occasions where I honestly think they fully deserve whatever comes their way. It'll still be nothing close to the horrors endured by that little girl, she never stood a chance with these two around her.
SB I agree deserves whatever comes to her. FS I honestly don’t wish her any harm, she was cruel to her own baby which she has admitted she has shown remorse. I do think she should serve some time in prison. I wouldn’t even put FS in the category of SB, ET and TH in Arthur's case.

Reactions: 11
and had her at the flat on the day of stars death. It will be interesting to see if there’s any mention of all the photos of bruising and FS behaviours afterwards in the sentencing statement

Reactions: 5
As much as we can all say she should of took the baby to see a doctor, this was during lockdown how hard was it to actually see a doctor? I still can’t get a face to face appointment it’s all over the phone, what are they going to diagnose with that?
She should have taken her, there’s no question of that, even if it was over the phone initially or whatever. To my mind it seems like she was trying but she was strongly discouraged by SB and the high compliance came into play.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.