Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't usually wish harm on people etc but SB really does deserve all she gets in prison, I cant imagine there are many cons that are lower than her. I would have thought it'll also be task and a half for the prison service to protect and despite measures like putting her on a protected wing etc, its not foolproof and im sure if someone wanted to get to her they could.
I think she will invite it too - she will want to prove herself. After all, with the threats of kneecapping etc the only person she has successfully properly hurt is a defenceless 16 month old.

I read about another toddler murdered during lockdown by a man who was built like the proverbial. If they are that big and strong why don't they start a fight with an equal? What kind of cretin do you have to be to hurt a baby?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
@elikayute will they have spent time with their barristers whilst the Jury were deliberating do you know? I wonder if KG had warned SB that things were not looking favourable since the Snapchat evidence and the closing statements hammering home the fact FS wasn’t in the room according to the 999 call.

Reactions: 1
I think she will invite it too - she will want to prove herself. After all, with the threats of kneecapping etc the only person she has successfully properly hurt is a defenceless 16 month old.

I read about another toddler murdered during lockdown by a man who was built like the proverbial. If they are that big and strong why don't they start a fight with an equal? What kind of cretin do you have to be to hurt a baby?
I guess they could put SB and ET together ... Seems ET is in isolation for her own protection!

Perhaps, but the way I see it is that FS cancelled visits from SS because she didn’t want them to see the bruises, she admitted she was worried they would take Star. Now, if a parent knows bruises are innocent would they be worried? Probably not. This begs the question whether she really didn’t understand that such severe bruising (and I believe the most harrowing ones have not even been released) does not just happen from accidents. Star’s face is covered in bruises in that video, even her ears are green. If she didn’t cause these bruises herself then surely you’d think where are they from? Also, I believe SS only saw Star a couple of times, the visits when Star had the most severe bruising were either not scheduled or postponed.
She was already scared of SS from when Star was newborn, so I don’t buy that necessarily, no. The visits were the housing officer werent they? And fat lot of good they did anyway. And she said she wanted to take Star to hospital for her leg. Would she have said that if she knew the extent of Star’s injuries?

I just think if she really knew, there would be more messages about it, and those later texts of “she can’t be left to throw herself” (which she wasn’t doing) and “The marks on this baby is ridiculous, what's happened to her foot? I'm not blaming you by the way, I'm just asking x" wouldn’t make any sense. I don’t dispute she has hugely failed Star. The evidence just doesn’t stack up.

Reactions: 15

yes agreed - I did think that when I was typing that after reading her bragging about how she can take people down, her boxing career etc. I do wonder though, if, like ET and other well known/high media coverage defendants that have committed horrendous crimes (such as Sarah Everards killer), SB will become 'suicidal'. It amazes me how they can commit such heinous crimes and yet as soon as they're out in prison with a possible risk to themselves, they cower and being to self harm and/or attempt at taking their own lives..

I will never understand the kind of evil one has to be to be able to do harm to a baby. A BABY. It doesn't bear thinking about.

Reactions: 5
@elikayute will they have spent time with their barristers whilst the Jury were deliberating do you know? I wonder if KG had warned SB that things were not looking favourable since the Snapchat evidence and the closing statements hammering home the fact FS wasn’t in the room according to the 999 call.
Yes I’d have thought KG would have advised her of this from the start. I’d be amazed if KG hadn’t advised her to plead guilty.

Reactions: 7
She’ll have known that facial bruising was far from normal considering she has a fair few siblings.
the jury have made the right decision on her.

Reactions: 10
I really don't think SB will have a hard time in prison she will know not to allow herself to be put on protective wing she will brazen it out, she will act the big I am, totally deny it, plus she will have money behind her. Sounds awful but money buys you a lot in prison. Although the women might big it up saying they find it disgusting what she's done I don't think many will give her a problem for it either. There's been many cases of women doing horrendous crimes and nothing happens to them. Where women get abused in prison is when they are already a victim, FS is not hard she is weak, she probably hasn't got the gift of the gab and if her family are not supporting her she probably has limited funds to carry favours she will be an easy target and it wouldn't surprise me if the Brockhill family makes sure she suffers in prison.

Reactions: 10
She’ll have known that facial bruising was far from normal considering she has a fair few siblings.
the jury have made the right decision on her.
Yes but why would she say “I’m not blaming you by the way” if she knew?

Reading back through that original timeline now I’ve seen the pictures and videos is just something else. Harrowing.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I know a full blown narcissist and he ALWAYS says never admit guilt (usually work related when he says it but it’s something he lives by). Someone could see him do something with their own eyes and he’ll deny it and spin it in his favour. If SB does “admit” it it still won’t be anything close to the truth.

Reactions: 4
I really don't think SB will have a hard time in prison she will know not to allow herself to be put on protective wing she will brazen it out, she will act the big I am, totally deny it, plus she will have money behind her. Sounds awful but money buys you a lot in prison. Although the women might big it up saying they find it disgusting what she's done I don't think many will give her a problem for it either. There's been many cases of women doing horrendous crimes and nothing happens to them. Where women get abused in prison is when they are already a victim, FS is not hard she is weak, she probably hasn't got the gift of the gab and if her family are not supporting her she probably has limited funds to carry favours she will be an easy target and it wouldn't surprise me if the Brockhill family makes sure she suffers in prison.
Are the Brockhill family affluent/wealthy? or do they just have a better family structure/network than FS? apologies if this is common knowledge - im new to the thread and just catching up so am not aware of all the details such as these.

wasnt ET in hospital recently for the salt the inmates made her eat?
forgive me, i dont remember the date of that report
There was a rumour she had been forced to eat 75 packets of salt which was likely a fake story as you’d probably die if you had that much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.