Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a tad taken aback by the wave of sympathy on FB for Frankie (there’s plenty of extreme hate too but like extreme “hang her” hate)

regardless of her own issues, she still treated Star like absolute tit. Dumped her with anyone, barely took an interest, screamed and shouted at her. I just can’t find it in myself to feel sorry for her. Understand why she did some of the things, yes. But sympathy? No chance. I’ll reserve that for the family who cared for that poor baby

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
"We were just a quiet, lovely family and she ascended from the bowels of hell and just completely devastated and wrecked our family." David Fawcett

This is so true. I think this is why it has affected us all so much. It could happen to anyone. My ex H is an abuser and he infiltrated my life and thinking so completely I was left unable to choose if I wanted tea or coffee the day after physical assaults (of which there were many). My IQ is above average and it happened to me. Walk a mile...

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I don’t know about anyone else but I find it almost surreal to see the videos and interviews on TV.

also finding it really weird that they’re referring to SB as FSs “lover”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I know I said on the last thread I was going for the afternoon, but i can't get it out of my head an focus on work.

I hate how the media are portraying FS as just as bad as SB. This only adds fuel to the fire and creates even more problems for FS when she is released.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m surprised Mr Tee-Hee and his alleged-paedophile-with-a-convicted-pweirdo-brother friend haven’t made their public address yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can’t stop crying watching sky news.
Utterly heartbreaking.
I hope SB sits in that court room tomorrow and faces all the heart ache she has caused!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
On sky news, they've just shown David's fb post showing the bruises. They look like very obvious, non accidental bruises (to me) so I can see why the family were so concerned a the time 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Doesn’t look like she will have any support from her family after watching those interviews.
Heart wrenching 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Poor Star looked beaten black and blue in the FB post shown on sky news. It is really hard to think that anyone would see that as accidental bruising 😢
How did social services dismiss those photos??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.