Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also grateful to Kath Goddard for giving Savanna a thorough defence so that she can’t appeal the verdict or sentence.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I dont want to see any of the cctv footage, or Star with bruises. But i am interested in seeing the mugshots of both SB and FS.

I really hope she gets a hard time in prison and isnt able to bully or abuse anyone else.

Reactions: 22
I think Mary-Kate has given her diatribe of gibberish with a splattering of malarkey, and the sad thing is who is she trying to convince with this nonsense

Reactions: 4
I hope FS has to serve at least another year in prison for the part she played in this tragedy. If she walks tomorrow she won‘t last 2 minutes on the outside.
While I hope she gets to walk. I think for her own safety she needs more time

Reactions: 4
MKB still trying to protest Savanna’s innocence.. absolutely deluded. Your sister is going away for a looooong time, Mary-Kate; instead of spouting your tit all over social media, why not instead spare a thought for Star; the real victim and just be grateful that you still have your children with you.

Reactions: 12
The blood licking video, putting people in chairs, etc I honestly don’t know how a person can think that is normal. This SB though we are talking about clearly not right.

Reactions: 7
SB family are going to start making this into a discrimination thing, that SB got found guilty because she's a traveller.
SB chose to make a big thing about being a traveller even though it has zero relevance whatsoever 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
It’s being reported on by sky news now

ETA: it was! Back to covid now….. think it starts at 12

Reactions: 6
I wonder if there will be any grounds for Frankie to appeal?

(I don't understand what is needed to appeal)

I am a bit shook, I didn't expect them to find Frankie guilty.
I could be wrong, but I think that to have grounds to appeal, you need to demonstrate that there's new evidence come to light. Or you can appeal the severity of the sentencing if you think that the Judge failed to take mitigating circumstances in to consideration.

People can't appeal just because you aren't happy with the verdict and length of service otherwise everyone would be at it.

The jury here had a really tough job - but they were exemplary and I feel they reached the correct verdict for both.

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t that post from MK weeks and weeks ago at the start of the trial, maybe she was fed lies at this point?

Reactions: 7
I thought FS verdict could go either way on the causing or allowing. I trust that the jury who have been privy to evidence that we haven’t been, have made the right call. Either way it’s all very sad and I do hope she doesn’t get a long sentence. SB guilty of murder - thank god for that. Justice for Star at last.

Reactions: 13
I don’t want to go all “Facebook” but I could honestly just sit and cry.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought today would come and we’d all be relieved but actually I feel physically sick.
poor baby 🙁💔

Reactions: 8
every news is now reporting it, even my local one . . Everyone will know sb us a child killer now

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.