Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be interesting to see if Boris Johnson will make 'Arthur's Law' a reality with SB.
Not to turn this into a political debate, and i have my own feelings regarding BJ and politicians in general, but i hope he delivers on his promise.

Reactions: 14
It will be interesting to see if Boris Johnson will make 'Arthur's Law' a reality with SB.
Not to turn this into a political debate, and i have my own feelings regarding BJ and politicians in general, but i hope he delivers on his promise.
Arthur’s Law doesn’t exist in practice.

Reactions: 2
i wonder if SB is suicidal
I hope she isn’t. I hope she sticks around long enough to live through her entire sentence, with the knowledge that every day she lives, it’s in purgatory. She’s now been found guilty; any easy ride she had in Styal will soon change - she’s going to have to deal with the fact that she now has to face people who want to break her on a daily basis, and the only sympathy or lenience that can be extended to her will be being placed in solitary. I hope that what she did haunts her and that she never knows another days peace.

Reactions: 19
i wonder if SB is suicidal
Honestly, I don't think so. I think she's the kind to believe her own lies and expect that everyone else will as well. She's got a high opinion of herself and I don't think she's got the insight to realise how hated she's going to be (unlike ET for example) , and may even revel in the notoriety after the shock wears off a bit. And probably arrogant enough to assume that she'll be lauded in prison as someone who's hard and to be feared. And even if she's targeted in prison I don't think she'll get it, she'll just double down that she did nothing to deserve reprisal attacks and that she's the real victim here.

Reactions: 13
every news is now reporting it, even my local one . . Everyone will know sb us a child killer now
Looking at all the headlines everyone who hasn‘t followed the case will also think FS is a murderer. The safest thing for her right now is to stay in prison. Very poor journalism.

Reactions: 12
So looking at the interviews Sky News have done interviews in advance and put together a piece for verdict day?
Someone did say they were going around doors so I think that’s about right.

Watching on Sky News.

Reactions: 5
Hi I am along time lurker, read all the messages and followed the trial and I think the correct verdict has been reached.
This thread has made me a lot more aware of nuances in the case and just how vulnerable Frankie was and I agree this is going to get harder for her as she matures.
That being said I think she was guilty of causing and allowing but only because she was wrapped up in a bubble with SB and didn’t have many options available to her, she didn’t want to see/ face it and unfortunately it had dire consequences for her daughter who needed protection.
That being said though I always think it’s easier to see a situation for what it is the further removed you are from it so I am hoping she gets the right support and the baying mob stays away from her.
In regards to Sb family I get the impression that some of them will accept the verdict but others will still insist that the jury got it wrong for now and ever more.
Sad sad case

Reactions: 13
Arthur’s Law doesn’t exist in practice.
I know it doesnt, hence the quotation marks.
But i wonder if he will do anything about it, or if it was just a reactive comment based on the public anger and a means to appear relatable, but ultimately duck all will be done. Similar to Ed Balls and Labour following baby P. Just using it to try and gain popularity.

Reactions: 4
I don’t see it as they are accusing FS of murder. It’s being reported as exactly as it is, in black and white, causing or allowing.

Reactions: 4
I know it doesnt, hence the quotation marks.
But i wonder if he do anything about it, or if it was just a reactive comment based on the public anger and a means to appear relatable, but ultimately duck all will be done. Similar to Ed Balls and Labour following baby P.
What did you mean by “make it a reality with SB”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.