Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mRsKbRoOkS

VIP Member
The one day I haven’t refreshed the news page constantly I miss the verdict only just seen it! Will catch up on all your comments later. I am so so relieved that SB was found guilty of murder!
Did anyone else have heart palpitations reading the update ??
FS I think being found guilty of the lesser charge is fair enough and I completely respect that jury’s decision on that one!
Thanks everyone for all the thought provoking discussions over the past few weeks, just wish it never had to be though and that beautiful baby was safe and happy.
Lots of love ❤

Reactions: 16

LittleMy

VIP Member
@Smallie21 I was thinking earlier, if FS and SB met in Nov 2019, that means SB was in their life for less than a year before Star was killed. So much damage done in 10 months and in the context of months of lockdown too!
And to think she was going around calling herself the other parent, cutting off contact with Star’s natural family and trying to change her surname to Brockhill in that short space of time. It’s scary how much control she must’ve had.

• Sad
  • Sick

chloem87

They must also be grieving for Frankie too just not publicly. It seems Anita and David played a big role in her upbringing too. If at 15 she was playing with dolls. It weren't that long ago she too was their little girl, she looks so very young in that prom picture posted on here that was what 3 years ago?
They seem a close famiky Alicia was good friends with her as well as sisters. There must be such a conflict of emotions towards her, and it is still a loss.

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I keep seeing people post on the Arthur trial page on fb that they want to know ‘where he was dragging his duvet’ and asking to see and hear the recordings again.
Like why do you need to see that again ??

I’m worry the same thing will happen with Star if any footage comes out, people seem to find it ‘entertaining’ to keep watching ☹

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Prissypaws

Chatty Member
Oh no, Poor David (great grandad) he says he is struggling - in the Justice for Star FB group 😔

• Sad

Stiltoncheese

Chatty Member
Something occurred to me today which I suspect won't happen but got me thinking all the same. And it wasn't a thought I liked!

If there was a hung jury and then a retrial, presumably the same evidence and prosecution case would be presented, but the previous evidence given on the stand by SB or FS wouldn't be included and they would have to give evidence again in front of the new jury.

If SB had her time on the stand a second time, I'm certain Kath would make sure she wasn't acting so cocky, boasting about the strength of her punches being able to floor people or kill babies and all the other little lies that tripped her up. John Cawley could get it right on his timings for searches etc. This would mean there was even more doubt over whether SB delivered the fatal blow or not.

I feel she has to be convicted of murder on the first ask because I suspect a retrial would lead to possible manslaughter or just causing or allowing. Doesn't bear thinking about does it

• Sad
  • Wow

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
They haven’t stated SB disposed of it, they questioned FS about it but I don’t think it really poked holes in her story because she stuck to it even during cross examination, the fact SB was in the flat for 7 minutes on her own afterwards opens up a lot of possibilities.
I mean. A baby you supposedly care and love is on the way to the hospital dying and you go back up to the flat and waste 7 minutes.
That would only cross my mind to do if I was guilty and panicking about what could be found.

RedRosed

VIP Member
The moderators are the worst of the lot on there. The main ones, Briony and Beccaa, are disgusting specimens. You can tell they are excited by images and cases 🤢 I had to leave. It was making me very angry.
What the fuck!! What is wrong with people? When can Star finally have some dignity? She’s a baby for Christ sake, who had very little dignity when she died, then was examined across the country and now some twat is sharing images or videos of her. It’s disgusting. Those “mods” should also be ashamed of themselves. If they are thriving off the attention, they are just as sick as whoever is posting them.

Imagine using the disguise of “justice for star” yet allowing people to share sensitive pictures of Star on the page AGAIN. I’m disgusted.

• Sad

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Let's hope the jury all turn up fit and well today and work towards getting an unanimous verdict to give Stars loved ones some closure before Christmas and some justice for star.

Bekika

And to think she was going around calling herself the other parent, cutting off contact with Star’s natural family and trying to change her surname to Brockhill in that short space of time. It’s scary how much control she must’ve had.
10 months to devastate a whole family who will never fully recover 😪

• Sad

Kinney

The mods on there (who I have a feeling are visitors to this thread) are absolutely loving the attention they are getting from this trial. Although this picture was removed quickly, they have let other very questionable pictures be posted on the group with no questions asked.

• Sad

Jackbobs

I’m relieved SB has been found guilty of murder. And I’m a bit surprised by her nodding at the verdict. I think that means she accepts it because she did do it.
Hearing the verdict makes it even more real.
I was expecting an outburst from her - I'm a bit surprised

Ibrokethegoddamnwheel

Chatty Member
So relieved SB got murder. It was obvious she killed baby Star but you just never know do you? Now to hope for a very long sentence for her.

Not surprised about the causing and allowing verdict for FS either, I personally don’t think she will get a long sentence. 5 years max. I do hope she can get some sort of support. She’s not evil, not like SB. Just young and vulnerable. I’d imagine she will regret the day she ever got involved with SB for the rest of her life.

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
It’s definitely ramped up a lot lately with all the pics and photos being shared. It’s too late MaryKate and Ashley or whatever the feck your names are! The jury will be in soon enough. 🙄

• Haha

elikayute

Chatty Member
I have read all the evidence and I believe she is guilty of allowing or causing, it seems on here if you say that it means you haven't read the transcripts each day, or you are doubting she has low IQ, DV or vulnerabilities.
I really don’t know how you come to that conclusion. There are several people who feel that way, including LittleMy who starts the threads.

• Heart
If I was on the jury I don’t think I could find her guilty of anything, cruelty yes being a bad mum yes but she’s not up for that. She’s not a murderer and I don’t think she allowed it, who knew in them minutes she was out the room her baby would get murdered considering that was the first time she’d left SB alone with Star after the suspicions. I honestly think she just needs the right help, she needs to get properly assessed and see what professionals can offer for her. As for SB I hope she rots.

avabella

VIP Member
The thing is - a timeout mat, naughty step, facing the wall are all one and the same. They ostracise the child until they learn how to comply and avoid that punishment.

• Heart