Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMy

VIP Member
The #1 Psycho needs locking up indefinitely. If there was any real justice she would be.

Reactions: 19

elikayute

Chatty Member
But how the hell did social services not intervene if the photo clearly showed a handprint bruise. I don’t get it. I don’t buy that they manipulated SS. It’s SS‘s job to protect children. Child abusers are highly likely to be manipulative. Identifying and overcoming protestations of manipulative parents must be a big part of the job.

rosesviolets

I really hope that the judge allows time served for FS and the loss of her child and allows her to go free to support
Disagree, what is the point of finding someone guilty and then letting them walk? Might as well find her not guilty. Evidence has been presented showing her complete disregard for the welfare of her child. She should serve time and be rehabilitated at the same time.

Papparazzo1

Good god, I am a lurker but have lived every second of this trial with you all and I can't stop the tears!

I think the right verdict has been reached, let SB rot and FS rehabilitate and progress in her life.

Thanks Tattlers, you have all made me feel I was not alone through this roller coaster x

• Heart

elikayute

Chatty Member
I have just been having a catch up, and i saw a couple of comments relating to "Lurkers" on this thread, and that people are possibly waiting for the verdict to "pile on".
That is a little unfair, and tattle isnt a regulars only club, thank god! I am more of a lurker on this thread but that is because i didnt feel comfortable sharing my own experiences and opinions at first. And i would rather read, and only comment when i know i can add to the conversation, as opposed to just talking for the sake of it.
As long as there are no trolls, i think it is a good thing to read different opinions; it offers a different perspective. And thankfully, for the most part people have been respectful of this.
I just dont want anyone else who is also a "lurker" to feel they dont 'belong' here due to them not being a regular poster.

Anyway, back to FS and SB. I dont know if there will be a verdict today, but i dont actually think it has been that long. But i would rather them take a long time to ensure they reach the correct verdicts rather than them rushing it.
This is a good point. Lurkers are more than welcome, as are differences of opinions, just not trolls and waves of people screaming HaNG tHeM aLL.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

elikayute

Chatty Member
I feel a bit pathetic saying it but honestly if I think back to the abusive relationships I’d been in, and how under the spell I was, I think I could have believed it was accidental.
I’m not sure it could cause a mistrial - it was already in circulation before the trial wasn’t it? They’re not prosecution images.

• Wow
  • Heart

kikixxxxx

i mean, of course i'm glad they haven't rushed anything. but 12 hours and no verdict is worrying. lets not forget they have already sat through the 7 weeks of stone cold evidence, both of the accused's testimony on the stand, the judge's summary of everything to refresh their memories and now a further 12 hours deliberation and still no decision.

i wonder if there is one or two members who are sticking to their guns or something, saying they cant be absolutely sure. a lot of us decided on SB guilt weeks ago when we heared of the CCTV at the recyling plant evidence, the post mortem resuts and just her general disregard for a dead baby on the stand.

breaks my heart david is turning up for court every day and having to go home again with no resolution. the entire family must feel in no man's land right now. this must be absoutley horrendous for them. ugh :(

• Sad

mack1102

I still believe it’s FS they are unsure about.
I’d be genuinely shocked if SB doesn’t get murder.

Kinney

I know we’re all eager for the jury to come back with a verdict but surely the reasonable people on this thread can understand that they’re going to take as long as it takes for them to consider everything out before them.
I’m getting annoyed with the people on Facebook with their “this is just taking the p#ss now” and “the jury should be ashamed of themselves for putting the family through this” comments. I’m pretty sure the jury wish that it wasn’t as complex as this and that there was a clear cut answer!

• Heart
  • Wow

Kinney

I was thinking the other day that a lot of journalists who cover trials write books afterwards about their experience. So Dave, if you’re having a bit of a snoop, write a book! I’d love to read about the things we didn’t hear about in the limited live updates.

• Haha
  • Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
I am not currently on Facebook but someone said about FS facebook, is this still open and for those who looked at it what impression did it have?
It’s still open. The comments on her posts have been hijacked by people spouting abuse. She has pictures of Star with SB up if you scroll back and one of the last posts she made was one of those quiz things saying “You’ll Have a Baby Boy” just a few days before Star was killed.

But how the hell did social services not intervene if the photo clearly showed a handprint bruise. I don’t get it. I don’t buy that they manipulated SS. It’s SS‘s job to protect children. Child abusers are highly likely to be manipulative. Identifying and overcoming protestations of manipulative parents must be a big part of the job.
SS have a lot to answer for imo. I hope there is an inquiry into their failings.

Cocoloco818

I have read all the evidence and I believe she is guilty of allowing or causing, it seems on here if you say that it means you haven't read the transcripts each day, or you are doubting she has low IQ, DV or vulnerabilities.
I think it’s when people say she’s guilty of murder and she’s just as bad as SB that it seems they haven’t read the transcripts. I don’t think she’s guilty on either count but I completely understand why others do.

luxiegirl

It’s starting to hit mainstream media. Lot of ugly replies to them. I’m trying to hold back from saying “have you actually seen the evidence” but I’d be there all day. Look after yourselves everyone xx

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Pangolina

I also think that what FS' barrister said was very true...for her this won't get better with time. It will get worse as she gets older and feels the texture of life.

Things like this can be so horribly anticlimactic for families... there's this notion that with a satisfactory verdict will being closure but they're still just left with the loss and anger and the pain of their ittlw girl never coming back, and the frustration for David and Anita of knowing they could have kept her safe and raised her well

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17