Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
I am sat at my desk fighting back tears.
Brockhill looks sullen - as she fucking well should. Vile, murdering scumbag. She hasn't even had the decency to let ANYONE (including Frankie) know how that poor child came to her end. They will never every have peace. I hope she rots.
I am intrigued to see how FS is sentenced, whether mitigiating factors are taken into consideration.
I could actually go and throw up right now. That was a tough tough half an hour, even as an outsider.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

elikayute

Chatty Member
I’m relieved SB has been found guilty of murder. And I’m a bit surprised by her nodding at the verdict. I think that means she accepts it because she did do it.
Hearing the verdict makes it even more real.

Reactions: 22

elikayute

Chatty Member
I understand why the jury came to that conclusion but I hope the sentence is at the lower end for FS.

• Wow

Kinney

I don’t mean to sound elitist at all here but I don’t think you can really compare opinions here to opinions on Facebook. Here, you have a group of people who have read the trial updates every day, considered all of the evidence and have discussions about it. 99% of the time it’s civilised and thoughtful. On Facebook, the people who have read the trial updates seem to be in the minority and the majority are sticking to the “baby killers, hang them both, both as bad as each other” etc etc line.

rosesviolets

They really haven’t been deciding for that long.
With an hours lunch and breaks taken out then it is probably only 10-11 hours and the case has so much evidence to discuss.
Agree. This is pretty normal in a complex murder case for jury to deliberate for several days. I think it tells us nothing. In fact it gives me confidence they are thorough and doing their job properly. I would be worried if they returned a verdict in a day given the complexity of the case, volume of evidence and the fact neither defendant has pleaded guilty to anything and both caught lying.

mack1102

I feel so sorry for Holly, imagine being that brave at a young age to be the first to call social services, and when she was minded star with them awful bruises have to give her back. Must of been so hard for her. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 21

SamPam

All I remember about Supernanny was her bizarre pronunciation of unacceptable.
UNASSEPTACLE!

• Haha

elikayute

Chatty Member
I’m hoping for a long sentence for SB on the basis that she lied and lied and lied. Blatant, offensive lies.

• Heart

rainbowtapirs

Chatty Member
I’m not wanting to come across as the morality police on a gossip site, but please be careful posting information about BE and how to find her. We’ve already heard she’s had to delete Facebook once because of the Facebook folks (you know the sort), and we know a fair few of them have found us on here… I’m just a bit concerned it could lead to her getting harassed.

From what we know, she’s a completely innocent bystander who ended up in a relationship with a much older predator at a young age, yet tried to help FS when said predator attacked her. There’s nothing to suggest she’s done anything wrong, and I know if I were her I’d probably have a complete breakdown if my name was being used in court the way hers has been, and that’s without the Facebook mob joining in.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I seen someone say that they felt so connected to Star because their baby was born on her birthday this year, literally acting like she’d come back reincarnated saying they had so many similarities. Like honestly some of it just blows my mind think these people need to search for professional help

• Wow

dollycurz

Chatty Member
FS will be feeling all kinds of emotion now she knows for certain that SB murdered her little girl. It’s very very sad all round.

• Sad
  • Heart
It's really worrying that Joe Public are so black and white about things. The amount of people who write 'They should both be done for murder and put away for a long time' don't seem to be able to think a thought right through to its end. How can you want to put someone away for murder, the most grievous and punished crime in our society, when there is zero evidence that individual did it?

Can't they think about the implications of an individual or society who agrees with that? Don't they understand that if that happened to them/their son/daughter/parent they might think that is slightly unfair? Baying for blood and ignoring burden of proof and justice is a very dodgy path to go down. History has taught us that.

LittleMy

VIP Member
I don't know if it is possible halfway through a thread or if it needs to be at the start of a new one but could someone do a poll to see what the general consensus is here on regarding verdicts?
I think it has to be on a new thread now. I can post a poll on the next one if that’s what people would like to see?

• Heart
Reactions: 19