Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hello, I am new here and didn't want to jump in without saying so as I can tell this is an established, well contributed to, thread. I have a social work/family therapy/clinical psychology background so, in particular, I have been watching FS reactions in court with interest. I am not married to my hypothesis but I don't believe she is guilty of these charges. Is it true she has already plead guilty to 8 charges of cruelty so far?

I wrote a (what I thought was a proportionate and balanced) comment on the TE page about FS and the lack of evidence against her for murder/manslaughter/CorA Death and was insulted by the 'let them swing' brigade. AKA the 'could of' lot. Not many grasp criminal law on there do they? Just wanted to say it is reassuring to read how firmly posters here grasp ACE's, grooming, DV, intergenerational patterns and...Dave 😂 Nice to 'meet' you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

will.i.am

Speaking of crazies. The girl who photoshopped herself with Star made a new post pretending to speak like Star.

crazy.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Octopies

Chatty Member
The post has been removed from the styal page 🙄
Looks like I missed it all. I will have to rely on tattlers - I don’t dare join the HMP Styal fb group - I fear it will look out of place amongst my other group memberships (Budgie Lovers U.K., Beachcombing U.K. and Soup Maker recipes)

• Haha
Reactions: 35

judsmum

Chatty Member
Well done Jury.
Agree with verdicts.

Tattlers it’s been a privilege listening and speaking with you over the last few weeks.

rest in peace star xx

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Clairer86

VIP Member
I have just been having a catch up, and i saw a couple of comments relating to "Lurkers" on this thread, and that people are possibly waiting for the verdict to "pile on".
That is a little unfair, and tattle isnt a regulars only club, thank god! I am more of a lurker on this thread but that is because i didnt feel comfortable sharing my own experiences and opinions at first. And i would rather read, and only comment when i know i can add to the conversation, as opposed to just talking for the sake of it.
As long as there are no trolls, i think it is a good thing to read different opinions; it offers a different perspective. And thankfully, for the most part people have been respectful of this.
I just dont want anyone else who is also a "lurker" to feel they dont 'belong' here due to them not being a regular poster.

Anyway, back to FS and SB. I dont know if there will be a verdict today, but i dont actually think it has been that long. But i would rather them take a long time to ensure they reach the correct verdicts rather than them rushing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Cocoloco818

I’ve come across someone who did this weird stuff to me when my mum passed away. It was years later and a colleague at work, she was new and I was training her up, she asked me something which made me have to tell her my mum had passed. The girl burst into tears and ran away, I found it odd but I went to see if she was ok and I found her watching herself cry in the toilet. I asked if she was ok and she just kept saying “I can’t believe your mum has passed I couldn’t cope if my mum passed I’m so heartbroken I’m going to hug my mum so tight tonight”. I found it strange but whatever. Then the next day she came in and was saying she had lit a candle for my mum. Then the day after she came in with a white feather saying it landed in front of her on the way to work and she thinks it’s a sign from my mum. It was really uncomfortable but I felt bad saying anything because I thought maybe she thinks she’s being nice?
Anyway, I finally had to tell her to stop because after a week or so of her being weird a colleague told me on a day that I’d been off she was showing everyone a pic of my mum that she’d found on my Facebook (we weren’t even Facebook friends) and saying “look this is my friend’s mum that died” 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Pangolina

FS is going to have to spend the rest of her life looking back and wishing she hadn't taken SBs word for it, wishing she hadn't ignored her instincts...it's just a wretched situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

RedRosed

VIP Member
I feel for FS she really has been deeply failed throughout her whole life. I actually think her highly emotional outburst was her finally processing what’s happened. I may be wrong but that’s how I feel.

However, the jury have done a great job. I’m not going to knock their verdict because they’ve seen evidence we will never see. Im so pleased that justice has been served, SB needs to rot. I’ve just had a cry over the stories on Star in the Guardian and her beautiful little face. My children are both in nursery/child minders today as I’m WFH (or trying to!) I just want to hug them so much. What an emotional 8 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

dollycurz

Chatty Member
Personally, I think they have made the right decision but I know not everyone agrees. I don’t even feel pleased or anything to be honest. It will never bring that little girl back.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Kinney

I’m absolutely convinced that SBs family are posting these things to try to get a mistrial declared. This all started happening when it was painfully obvious how much SB had f#cked herself over when she was on the stand. Her family have created anonymous accounts, created Facebook groups, asked leading questions to try to get people to share information.
It’s an absolute disgrace. This is the trial for a murdered baby, it’s not a circus.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
It’s still open and there was one post that aged terribly
The thing is with this meme, if Star wouldn’t of died people would of just laughed at it like a lot of people did. I’ve tagged my partner in it before and laughed at it, just because it was funny. I think people are just escalating on anything because she’s passed, it’s just a meme.

Reactions: 24