Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Motherofpugs

Chatty Member
I wonder whether FS even cares if she’s cleared of charges at this point. She’s lost her daughter. Life will be very difficult outside. She might have lost her family depending on who sticks by her. The death of her daughter and the part she played will weigh heavily on her every day for the rest of her life. She doesn’t have much going for her at all does she.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

dollycurz

Chatty Member
I have read all the evidence and I believe she is guilty of allowing or causing, it seems on here if you say that it means you haven't read the transcripts each day, or you are doubting she has low IQ, DV or vulnerabilities.
Nobody is wrong either way. She could be found guilty in spite of her vulnerabilities or not guilty because of her vulnerabilities. It really is 50/50. I would not like to be on that jury.
For what it’s worth I would still find her guilty.

Reactions: 13

mRsKbRoOkS

VIP Member
I don't think becky refusing to give evidence is that surprising. i completely forgot about this, but I was asked many many years ago to give evidence in a court case, it was a sexual abuse case. at time i was a new mum when the police knocked on my door to let me know my name had been given and that i might be able to support the prosecution, I told them what i knew but made it clear i didnt want to give evidence in court. I regret it now, however, i was only 18 just given birth and felt terrified of standing up in court. luckily (though not really), they had enough girls willing to give evidence and they didnt need me and the man was handed five concurrent life sentences for his sex crimes against six underage girls (the sentence shows just how serious the case was). however, had my name been mentioned during the court case over and over (it wasnt), i may have been more inclined to give evidence.

also - my typing is going to be very dodgy for a little while, i broke my wrist over the weekend (my dominant one, falling over drunk at a wedding ooops!) and i am doing everything one handed sorry in advance!

• Sad

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Anyone who is posting images or information online that they shouldn’t be really needs dealing with. These kinds of people need to be made an example of publicly to stop people thinking it’s ok.

Smallie21

And people still want to say ‘social services aren’t to blame’ and ‘lockdown has a lot to answer for’

GTF…. This isn’t something new.

Leticia Wright, Kyra Ishaq…a couple more not so high profile cases does anyone remember them?
I have said on the Arthur thread that I was expecting cases like that because of lockdown. It isn’t relevant to stars case, but I I did think children of school age who lived in abusive homes must have been going through hell during lockdown, without their only escape of school, or maybe a watchful eye in school 😓. But again, I think poor star was destined for this regardless once SB came into her little life.

• Sad

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Wow, sat here in a restaurant with tears in my eyes. Never thought I would have that reaction. well done to the Jury ❤

• Heart

Cocoloco818

My daughters nursery do timeout, she’s forever putting Peppa Pig against the wall (even though the nursery have claimed they’ve never had to do it with her). I remember I once “threatened” her with it and said “do you want to go on timeout?” and she said “yes please” and walked herself to the wall 😂😂😂 I think even if I did want to use it it would be a massive fail 😂

• Haha
@Smallie21 I was thinking earlier, if FS and SB met in Nov 2019, that means SB was in their life for less than a year before Star was killed. So much damage done in 10 months and in the context of months of lockdown too!

• Sad
Alicias comment to him is lovely, I love how close they are as a family even though Alicia isn’t related to Anita or David, atleast they have eachother to carry eachother along

• Heart

rainbowtapirs

Chatty Member
What the actual fuckery goes on in some peoples minds?!?
View attachment 918879
She might not know what it is, but I do: a cloud, it’s a cloud! I guess anything that makes the family feel comforted is sort of good, but I just can’t understand this. I don’t think I’ve seen a normal post that just said something appropriate, like “thinking of Star’s family, I’m so sorry for your loss and hope justice is done.” Instead it’s bizarre edits, tattoos, children singing and flogging crappy trinkets before a stop was put to that.

• Heart

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
Don’t think dragging BE onto the thread is necessary tbh.
Shes not been called to give evidence, she’s not involving herself in the case on social media and I don’t think it’s right that she is then forced into it.
I thought we had more about us than the FB morons but it seems not.

elikayute

Chatty Member
I think @TinyBird has it right - while BE could offer some good points, the risk of her making things worse was probably too high. She could have spoken too nicely of SB for AM, or spoken too critically of SB for KG.

elikayute

Chatty Member
I really don’t understand why anyone from Brockhill’s family would think posting the videos would be a good idea. They make Frankie appear exhausted, younger in her behaviour than I had expected, even when knowing her IQ, and uncomfortable. Savanna comes across as expected.

I just don’t see the benefit, or am I missing something?
Cos they’re thick and desperate. Or if I’m being generous it’s because abuse is so commonplace in their wider family that they can’t see the signs of it in those videos.

marypoppins21

I’ve not been too restless about how long it’s taking as I’m trying to detach myself from it in an emotional way, but the more it goes on I pray they aren’t deliberating over SB and a murder charge. Poor David’s post really brings it home. I could cry if I thought about it too much.