Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FS is going to have to spend the rest of her life looking back and wishing she hadn't taken SBs word for it, wishing she hadn't ignored her instincts...it's just a wretched situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
any guesses on what Frankie could get. I think a couple of years tops maybe possibly walk free with time served. Tomorrow when Savannah is sentenced we will have an outburst I'm sure.

Reactions: 3
FS is going to have to spend the rest of her life looking back and wishing she hadn't taken SBs word for it, wishing she hadn't ignored her instincts...it's just a wretched situation.
I just can't even begin to imagine.
I have thought throughout that SB was evil, just evil. I never believed that of FS. She will never, ever forgive herself. She needs serious help and protection to come through this.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Absolutely, heartbreaking for the whole of Star's family,

I suspect the jury decided early on that SB was guilty of murder but what FS was guilty of was the difficult one.

Reactions: 6
I think this is a fair verdict. Feeling Very emotional right now - my heart feels like it's stopped. Goodness knows how the actual family and loved ones feel. :(

Poor baby star- never deserved any of this.
Lovely to read some intelligent and interesting discussions over the last 4 weeks.

big love to you all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Goodness, this whole case has been very upsetting for so many of us. I do think the right verdict was made. I hope Brockhill goes down for a very long time - she is evil and is dangerous

As I’ve said before, I do however think that FS deserves another chance at life. I hope she doesn’t get a long sentence.

And I hope that Star’s family can begin to heal from the evil that came into their lives, even though that might not be truly possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really hope that the judge allows time served for FS and the loss of her child and allows her to go free to support
Disagree, what is the point of finding someone guilty and then letting them walk? Might as well find her not guilty. Evidence has been presented showing her complete disregard for the welfare of her child. She should serve time and be rehabilitated at the same time.

Reactions: 19
Good god, I am a lurker but have lived every second of this trial with you all and I can't stop the tears!

I think the right verdict has been reached, let SB rot and FS rehabilitate and progress in her life.

Thanks Tattlers, you have all made me feel I was not alone through this roller coaster x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Personally I’m not sure between B and C because she seems to fall in the middle on some things - there was plenty of cruelty, neglect and degradation involved from FS.
It was the first 2 bits of c that make me think that
  • Offender’s responsibility substantially reduced by mental disorder or learning disability or lack of maturity
  • Offender is victim of domestic abuse, including coercion and/or intimidation (where linked to the commission of the offence)

Reactions: 10
It was the first 2 bits of c that make me think that
  • Offender’s responsibility substantially reduced by mental disorder or learning disability or lack of maturity
  • Offender is victim of domestic abuse, including coercion and/or intimidation (where linked to the commission of the offence)
Yeah, she definitely qualifies for those, but she hits several markers from both A and B as well, so they might go in the middle maybe?

Reactions: 4
The right outcome. Another day to wait for sentencing.
I wonder if FS sentence will fall under a low culpability. Falling into this would mean max of 4 years.

Reactions: 2
Disagree, what is the point of finding someone guilty and then letting them walk? Might as well find her not guilty. Evidence has been presented showing her complete disregard for the welfare of her child. She should serve time and be rehabilitated at the same time.
She has already served a year. She has served time.

I’m not sure what kind of rehabilitation people are expecting.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.