Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sat at my desk fighting back tears.
Brockhill looks sullen - as she bleeping well should. Vile, murdering scumbag. She hasn't even had the decency to let ANYONE (including Frankie) know how that poor child came to her end. They will never every have peace. I hope she rots.
I am intrigued to see how FS is sentenced, whether mitigiating factors are taken into consideration.
I could actually go and throw up right now. That was a tough tough half an hour, even as an outsider.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m relieved SB has been found guilty of murder. And I’m a bit surprised by her nodding at the verdict. I think that means she accepts it because she did do it.
Hearing the verdict makes it even more real.
I was expecting an outburst from her - I'm a bit surprised

Reactions: 15
I am glad SB got guilty of murder I’m surprised she nodded. Justice for baby Star ⭐

Reactions: 12
Justice has been done for baby Star. I feel so strange right now. I think the verdicts are right.

Reactions: 4
I’m relieved SB has been found guilty of murder. And I’m a bit surprised by her nodding at the verdict. I think that means she accepts it because she did do it.
I thought this too, like she expected it? She must have known the evidence was overwhelming. Cheek of her to pleade not guilty and take the stand. Bet she knew the outtcome eventually but tried her (terrible) best to save her skin

FS will be feeling all kinds of emotion now she knows for certain that SB murdered her little girl. It’s very very sad all round.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well done Jury.
Agree with verdicts.

Tattlers it’s been a privilege listening and speaking with you over the last few weeks.

rest in peace star xx

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Wait for the press coverage to start... I think it's a good decision and what I hoped for.

Reactions: 10
guilty....I knew SB was guilty.

FS ...yes I think it's the right verdict.

What a nightmare of a case for the jury.

I really hope that the judge allows time served for FS and the loss of her child and allows her to go free to support

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well done to the jury, can’t imagine how tough that was.

Rest in peace baby Star, nothing will bring you back but May you shine down on those that love you.

Trying not to cry at work. Wow x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I understand why the jury came to that conclusion but I hope the sentence is at the lower end for FS.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I really hope that the judge allows time served for FS and the loss of her child and allows her to go free to support
I agree completely. In years. I hope FS has as short a sentence as is possible.

Reactions: 5
BBC Yorkshire have shared verdict from BBC News site
“This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.”

I’m struggling to find words atm but I agree. I hope FS is given a lot of support, i really think she could turn it around with the right things in place

Reactions: 14
Exactly what my personal views were over the duration of the trial. I expected SB guilty of murder and FS allowing. Both should serve time proportionate to their respective verdicts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.