Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a lot of people got it right.

Justice for Star! Now, it can be remembering Star.

Reactions: 8
That was the verdict I was hoping for.

I have tears in my eyes. Rest in peace Star ⭐

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Personally, I think they have made the right decision but I know not everyone agrees. I don’t even feel pleased or anything to be honest. It will never bring that little girl back.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Wow, sat here in a restaurant with tears in my eyes. Never thought I would have that reaction. well done to the Jury ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really thought this would be the outcome the poor jury will be traumatised they have done a job a lot of people could never contemplate doing. Let’s await the sentences so glad SB got murder

Reactions: 11
I’m relieved SB has been found guilty of murder. And I’m a bit surprised by her nodding at the verdict. I think that means she accepts it because she did do it.
Hearing the verdict makes it even more real.

Reactions: 22
That was the verdict I was hoping for.

I have tears in my eyes. Rest in peace Star ⭐
I have felt all kinds of emotions during all of this but haven’t cried like I just did when I read SB verdict it’s like it all just came out ⭐❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.