Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping for a long sentence for SB on the basis that she lied and lied and lied. Blatant, offensive lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yep, from my “armchair” I totally agree with these verdicts. After the transcripts and all the discussions right here.

Dread to think the Facebook vigilante will be going off on one a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s starting to hit mainstream media. Lot of ugly replies to them. I’m trying to hold back from saying “have you actually seen the evidence” but I’d be there all day. Look after yourselves everyone xx

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I dont really have any words even though this is what we thought would happen- SB found guilty of murder.
I really hope Star's family receive the right support. It is absolutely gut wrenching and heartbreaking.
Star deserved so much better.

Reactions: 3
poor David, he must be so confused how this happened. Their whole life turned upside down
It makes it so much worse that they did their best to help and voiced their concerns and it was all fruitless. I feel very sorry for Anita and David.

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure what kind of rehabilitation people are expecting.
I am not sure tbh, I just don't think she can be released into society with no support. She's been through hell and at the very least will need counselling I would have thought. I just find it sad that she is such a young woman with a whole life ahead of her that needs a lot of help and guidance to get it right.

Reactions: 8
I’m hoping for a long sentence for SB on the basis that she lied and lied and lied. Blatant, offensive lies.
I want at least 30 years for SB but she won't get that. Emma Tustin didn't even get that and she was as evil as they come

Reactions: 9
I also think that what FS' barrister said was very true...for her this won't get better with time. It will get worse as she gets older and feels the texture of life.

Things like this can be so horribly anticlimactic for families... there's this notion that with a satisfactory verdict will being closure but they're still just left with the loss and anger and the pain of their ittlw girl never coming back, and the frustration for David and Anita of knowing they could have kept her safe and raised her well

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think FS will get more than 2 years if she falls into the C category

I am not sure tbh, I just don't think she can be released into society with no support. She's been through hell and at the very least will need counselling I would have thought. I just find it sad that she is such a young woman with a whole life ahead of her that needs a lot of help and guidance to get it right.
She definitely needs it. I don’t think being in prison means she’s likely to get it.

Reactions: 5
Finally little Star has the justice she deserves. I hope SB rots in prison and gets beatings daily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.