Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has already served a year. She has served time.

I’m not sure what kind of rehabilitation people are expecting.
She needs support to make sure she doesn’t end up going from one violent relationship to another .

Reactions: 8
I do not believe SB went quietly, or her family.

time will tell.
keyboards will be being hammered later on. Or maybe they will accept what she has done. Who knows. I would like to hope they start showing a bit of bloody respect on such a sensitive matter.

Reactions: 4
So relieved SB got murder. It was obvious she killed baby Star but you just never know do you? Now to hope for a very long sentence for her.

Not surprised about the causing and allowing verdict for FS either, I personally don’t think she will get a long sentence. 5 years max. I do hope she can get some sort of support. She’s not evil, not like SB. Just young and vulnerable. I’d imagine she will regret the day she ever got involved with SB for the rest of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has already served a year. She has served time.

I’m not sure what kind of rehabilitation people are expecting.
She did and that is taken into account when sentencing however, is 1 year enough? Not in my view for the gravity of her failings as a mother resulting in the death of that baby.

Reactions: 14
Folks, I am taking the afternoon away. It's been intense!

Look after yourselves <3

• Heart
Reactions: 23
keyboards will be being hammered later on. Or maybe they will accept what she has done. Who knows. I would like to hope they start showing a bit of bloody respect on such a sensitive matter.
Yep. Think we need to be prepared for that especially if some evidence is released.

Reactions: 4
She did and that is taken into account when sentencing however, is 1 year enough? Not in my view for the gravity of her failings as a mother resulting in the death of that baby.
In mine it is, in light of her capacity. It’ll be interesting to see what the judge says tomorrow. I hope we get full sentencing remarks as we did in Arthur’s trial.

I think I’m definitely going to avoid Facebook now the verdicts are in.

Reactions: 7
I am soooo happy she got found guilty of murder and I hope they let her rot! Justice finally!
I am also so happy they didn’t find Frankie guilty of murder or manslaughter and this might be a unpopular opinion but I do hope Frankie gets the lower end of the charge and it helps her to reform herself and get proper education inside, hopefully it’s easier for her inside now she’s clear of murder

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Not that I’m the Frankie whisperer, but I think there’s potential a lot of people might be assuming FS cares about losing Star because they’re warm, kind empathetic people themselves. She showed very little love towards Star beyond dressing her nicely for the vast majority of her life, was actively cruel towards her, only has mild depression according to a highly experienced forensic psychologist, and then didn’t appear emotional at the hospital yet was emotional at the verdict.

I get some people freeze in intense situations (I’m one of them), but it’s weird how she reacted differently in the two situations. Nurses must be used to the type of people who freeze and aren’t outwardly emotional in the moment, yet they still thought she behaved weirdly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Big sigh of relief 😌
God bless baby Star and her family.
Be back later.... better get some work done!

Reactions: 3
Lurkers, you’re welcome! Also, we’re trying to finish this thread so we can start a poll so feel free to join in 😁
Hi and thanks for the welcome and oppertunity to jump in :)
I joined this site only a few days ago, ive been catching up with all the SB/FS threads before i joined in, I have been looking for a discussion board about this case for a while and didnt find until a few days ago, Ive been following the trial every day via the T&A blog,

Its great to see you all and to read your thoughts/feelings/views about this case, and i will post at some point, i just havent yet
(im currectly on page 41/47) so give me time :)

Reactions: 5
I want at least 30 years for SB but she won't get that. Emma Tustin didn't even get that and she was as evil as they come
To be fair though with regards to ET she won’t be automatically released after the 29 years. She will have to face a parole board and if they’re not convinced she is remorseful then she will be locked up for life. Hoping for a similar thing for SB. Can’t see her ever showing remorse for what she’s done.

I think part of the reason that SB didn’t kick off is that she knew this was going to happen. Surely the writing was on the wall for her when her “witnesses” messed up so spectacularly. She knew it, she was waiting for the hammer to drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.