Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for FS she really has been deeply failed throughout her whole life. I actually think her highly emotional outburst was her finally processing what’s happened. I may be wrong but that’s how I feel.

However, the jury have done a great job. I’m not going to knock their verdict because they’ve seen evidence we will never see. Im so pleased that justice has been served, SB needs to rot. I’ve just had a cry over the stories on Star in the Guardian and her beautiful little face. My children are both in nursery/child minders today as I’m WFH (or trying to!) I just want to hug them so much. What an emotional 8 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I am soooo happy she got found guilty of murder and I hope they let her rot! Justice finally!
I am also so happy they didn’t find Frankie guilty of murder or manslaughter and this might be a unpopular opinion but I do hope Frankie gets the lower end of the charge and it helps her to reform herself and get proper education inside, hopefully it’s easier for her inside now she’s clear of murder
completely agree.

Reactions: 1
The one day I haven’t refreshed the news page constantly I miss the verdict only just seen it! Will catch up on all your comments later. I am so so relieved that SB was found guilty of murder!
Did anyone else have heart palpitations reading the update ??
FS I think being found guilty of the lesser charge is fair enough and I completely respect that jury’s decision on that one!
Thanks everyone for all the thought provoking discussions over the past few weeks, just wish it never had to be though and that beautiful baby was safe and happy.
Lots of love ❤

Reactions: 16
In mine it is, in light of her capacity. It’ll be interesting to see what the judge says tomorrow. I hope we get full sentencing remarks as we did in Arthur’s trial.

I think I’m definitely going to avoid Facebook now the verdicts are in.
We’ll have to wait and see what view the judge takes. My prediction is 4-7 years.

Reactions: 4
new thread:

Reactions: 4
My friend works in Bradford near the courts and it looks like David is making a statement to the press outside I’m waiting for the lunchtime news…
I think the right verdict has been reached and I cried so many tears for a little girl I never met. I’m glad the trial has finished and pray the right sentences are delivered tomorrow

Reactions: 10
Not that I’m the Frankie whisperer, but I think there’s potential a lot of people might be assuming FS cares about losing Star because they’re warm, kind empathetic people themselves. She showed very little love towards Star beyond dressing her nicely for the vast majority of her life, was actively cruel towards her, only has mild depression according to a highly experienced forensic psychologist, and then didn’t appear emotional at the hospital yet was emotional at the verdict.

I get some people freeze in intense situations (I’m one of them), but it’s weird how she reacted differently in the two situations. Nurses must be used to the type of people who freeze and aren’t outwardly emotional in the moment, yet they still thought she behaved weirdly.
Very unpopular opinion here but I think more happened with FS and Star, the evidence just isn't there. With the videos we have of FS and Star alone she was soo very cruel to her. What was she like off camera? SB was just unfortunate that the evidence of her cruelty to Star was there with the cctv etc and I do think she delievered the final blow. But FS was just lucky the evidence was not there for murder/manslaughter. Granted it probably isn't there because she didn't commit the murder, but I'm not totally convinced she was oblivious to what went on in the flat on Star's last day alive. MOO

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.