Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s quite plausible that it happened yet YS didn’t remember. I am assuming it was quite late in the night, YS had been drinking in the pub also. Im ashamed to say I have gotten drink induced amnesia quite a few times in the past. Like whole chunks of my night missing from memory 😬. I try never to get like that now.
Honestly same. I hate it because I get scared that I said or did something embarrassing or that I upset someone🙈 sets off my anxiety something rotten.

I agree SB will more than likely get found guilty for murder. FS I have no idea which way it’ll go, I don’t think there’s any chance of her getting found guilty for murder though. I think if she does get found guilty of causing and allowing then she won’t be in prison for very long, less than 5 years in my uneducated opinion.

Reactions: 5
I’m so eager to know the jury’s verdict, ‘excited’ is the wrong word but I’m so invested and keen for justice. How long do we reckon it’ll take the jury? Probably about 15 seconds for SB (and that’s just everyone confirming they agree), but who knows how long for FS?

Reactions: 14
I know it’s important they take their time but I hope this doesn’t go on very long. I feel so nervous.

I’m so eager to know the jury’s verdict, ‘excited’ is the wrong word but I’m so invested and keen for justice. How long do we reckon it’ll take the jury? Probably about 15 seconds for SB (and that’s just everyone confirming they agree), but who knows how long for FS?
I want it to be quick but I think it will be longer than the 6.5 hours for Arthur’s trial.

Reactions: 17
Sb defo guilty of murder can’t see it going any other way and surely 25+years especially with Arthur’s case so resent !! And Fs will walk free

Reactions: 8
SB guilty of murder. Sentence - considered for parole after 20-25 years custody. FS guilty of allowing. Sentence 5-9 years custody. Don’t think there is enough evidence for a manslaughter charge for FS. The fact that neither admitted any guilt and entered ‘not guilty’ pleas goes against them and may increase the custody tariffs.

That’s what i hope for. The way I see it, is if SB never entered Star’s life, Star would still be neglected but alive if she stayed with FS. However, if Star had a different mother, she would also be alive, regardless of SB.
However, whatever they get, won’t have any impact on my life, I just hope both pay for Star’s death.

I would also be surprised if there are no appeals which can drag on for years.

Reactions: 6
All we can do is wait.

I think
SB: Guilty of murder
FS: I genuinely don’t know. Definitely not murder. But not sure for the allowing the death.

I feel incredibly anxious.
I’ve never followed a trial like this before, I didn’t even know anywhere gave live updates. I don’t know how to explain it but I feel very consumed by it, maybe because I have a little one a similar age to Star. Following it so closely, right to the end like this, has been exhausting and at times I just wanted to stop. But I want to see that little girl get justice. I want to see her killer get a sentence that truly reflects what she did, robbing a child of a future and her family of the little girl they clearly adored.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If I was on the jury; SB guilty of murder, FS not guilty.

I don’t think SB will get as many years as she deserves.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Do they just go back to the holding cells now and wait to see if the jury come back today. Do you think it will also be a 4:30pm finish and then back to it tomorrow at 10:30am if they haven't decided anything today.

Reactions: 5
Do they just go back to the holding cells now and wait to see if the jury come back today. Do you think it will also be a 4:30pm finish and then back to it tomorrow at 10:30am if they haven't decided anything today.
Yes I think so

Reactions: 1
I’ve been reading about ET and how the other inmates weren’t aware of what she was in for but they really started bullying her once they found out.
I reckon that’ll be the same for SB, it’s been mentioned she’s living well in prison currently but I’m sure once the verdicts come out and more news outlets pick up the story it’ll go downhill for her 🤞🏼

Reactions: 10
I feel a little bit sick wondering what the outcome will be. I really do feel for FS family, especially those who clearly adored Star and also FS at one point.

Reactions: 15
I would also be surprised if there are no appeals which can drag on for years.
I never thought of this, it’s a good point. I think SB will certainly be appealing whatever she gets. If FS is found guilty, I don’t think she will appeal. Just my feeling.

Reactions: 7
If I was on the jury; SB guilty of murder, FS not guilty.

I don’t think SB will get as many years as she deserves.
I’m hopeful that the repeated attacks will lift the sentence over the 20 year mark, but even then, she’d only be 47 at release.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
God, long time waiting around. Hope SB is really feeling that pressure now. She must know that she is screwed for this surely? She can't be that arrogant to think she can get off

Reactions: 9
Forgive me if I’m out of the loop on court etiquette, but who on earth decides to wave to people on trial for murder whilst the jury are out? It’s not like you’re bumping into each other in Tescos or something.
Maybe waving them goodbye, I'm sure they still love them as family.

Reactions: 3
One thing I wondered was how come YS didn’t mention FS crying and saying she was in the woods the night after SB punched her in the pub. I feel like that would be relevant but I can’t remember if the questions she was asked would have given her opportunity to bring it up
YS, if I remember correctly often replied that she ‘couldn’t remember’ on the stand. There was a lot she couldn’t remember. Some people do have poor memories.

I reckon her legal team will be reassuring her as best they can but deep down they’re thinking “you’re f**cked”

For me SB - Murder. Would love 25yrs plus but can’t tell how these things go sometimes.
FS - not guilty on all charges. And it is based on her relationship situation & high compliance.

hope everyone is ok. It’s been intense.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.